It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is AREA 51 still considered Restrictive?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I've come to realize that there are a lot of stupid people on this forum who's sole purpose is to debunk information and belittle real investigators (i.e. gariac and hawk) for their own personal glory. Why don't you (no name included) go back to your aliens on another forum and let people with legitimate questions try to get their answers from people who have factual evidence of certain things? Of course nobody knows what it going on at A51 on this forum as of right now, but the few people that do go out to the range and take pics of planes, radar sites, whatnot do this on their own time, and share the information on ATS for people who are looking for answers. They've even taken the time to create great websites with FACTUAL information and make no comments about speculation.

We have a great group of people for the most part on this forum, each with their own area of expertise. Mine is flight ops around the test range, with a proven backround of what I did in the Air Force. Gariac is a great investigator in his own right. So if somebody is asking real questions about something, lets not break off on tangents and start attacking peoples characters.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boomer135

Well said.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Why and For What Camo Dudes are deputized or represented by Lincoln County Sheriff Department? What is the relationship between both?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Presumably, the Det 3, AFFTC, Security Forces personnel ("Cammo Dudes") were deputized in case they needed to arrest someone on non-military land. That is to say that if someone crossed the boundary and violated the restricted area, the security guards might end up chasing them back onto public land before apprehending them. They could then make an arrest and hold the trespasser until a Lincoln County sheriff arrived.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It's completely closed off to the public. If you approach the perimeter fence, you'll see a truck come up about 100 yards away watching to see what you do.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Yes it is. It has many signs, prohibited.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The Military still keeps airspace around Area 51 (Known to Pilots as "the Box") or Restricted area R4808.

Take a look at this website-and look north of Las Vegas. You'll notice a large area where Area 51 is located is not being overflown by commercial aircraft. I've been told flights to and from Area 51 (I.E. Janet Flights via LAS) show up on this radar, but I've yet to see one. Last time I flew to Vegas I asked the Jetblue pilot about the area, and he said "yup, can't go anywhere near that part-the aliens run it". I asked "what if there was an emergency and you needed to land ASAP"? He said flat out nope-they would never be diverted there!

www.flightradar24.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

The problem with gariac and why they are called 'tourists' is that, I admit it, they do good pictures soemtimes, but it isn't helping at all. And you may say ;your aliens; but I assure you the information existing isn't that ridiculous, however A51 seems to be nothing more than a military aircraft site, so I don't know what exactly they are looking for in A51.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR

The problem with gariac and why they are called 'tourists' is that, I admit it, they do good pictures soemtimes, but it isn't helping at all. And you may say ;your aliens; but I assure you the information existing isn't that ridiculous, however A51 seems to be nothing more than a military aircraft site, so I don't know what exactly they are looking for in A51.

They, just like many other members are looking for evidence of secret black projects and the like... not aliens and crap. You say that those pics aren't helping anything but how do you know? Gariac snaped a pic of an f-117 on the runway at groom. Is that big news? Well not at the time of the pic because we all knew they existed at that point. But what if he happened to take a pic of the aurora taking off? He would be a legend in most communities. So saying that pictures aren't helping at all is wrong. F-117s have been photographed in the NTTR post retirement, despite the fact that the air force retired them all.

So my question to you is when do pictures become important in any conspiracy forum? Do we still live by the " no pics, no proof" mantra or do we just take people's word for it?

As for area 51, I think its just a base for testing advanced weapons and technology. I think that there's other bases in the US that do the same thing but they aren't in the public eye as much as groom. As for R-4808, yes it is restricted floor to unlimited for flying and you have to have a strict purpose for flying in the box. I've flown in the box for tanker support in testing other aircraft and I would point you to some picture threads proving it, but I guess pics don't matter these days

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Do you really think that the technology displayed on some accounts of sightings, turning 90 degrees with speed that would not even keep your body together, is all because some scientist woke up smarter one morning?

If you are looking for any kind of man-made, never seen jets that however, do not have the technology I am talking about, fine. But the real evidence is still hidden, and yes even ET craft or reverse engineering. That's why the inconclusive evidence.

Anyway, taking pictures is better than doing nothing I guess.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

On the other hand, the reports of silent aircraft and 90 degree turns are just crap. Often you can't hear aircraft due to wind conditions. Sharp turns are hard to see unless you are directly overhead.

Let me take a stab at something here. Have you have been on ATS for some time but just charged your handle?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

So the very fast speed reported on some sightings never happened, you are saying? based on what do you think such claims are wrong? And yes I have, I am the same one you've been seeing around last year. If this got away from you having in mind I use the same logo and profile, boy, what's left for researching anything else.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Fire up channel 4. Take a look at "UFO: The Secret Evidence", which they have been rerunning. You can also get it on youtube.

Most people don't know what the hell they saw. That is why I like physical evidence.

BTW, it is really insulting to call an African American "boy."

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

The difference between evidence and evidence is big. Nothing so far is conclusive evidence to say something with certainty but there is enough evidence to not dismiss, this is what you self-proclaimed as I call pseudo-skeptics miss/ Otherwise I am also for more certain evidence, this is not enough for me but hint: I am not a believer, I know it is possible some cases to be actually some other beings though. In fact, I would not be even suprirsed, the Nazi even may have reverse engineered smth, neither they had something all by their scientists so that US could develop something really high tech, nor the US after. It all smells like taken from somewhere else

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

This reverse engineering stupidity came about with the "Day After Roswell" book. Complete and utter garbage.

There is no invention that can't be traced through time. If someone handed sufficiently advanced technology to a team of scientists, it wouldn't be all that helpful. You need to know the theory behind it.

There is plenty of industrial reverse engineering that goes on, usually by people that know the technology but not the nuances of the design. I've done this on integrated circuits using photo enlargements. (Not fun.)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

3 Lights in triangle formation in the sky, many times, no, not chinese lanterns or flares. The distance between them is almost a stadium wide, Despite any claims of triangular craft, no, just 3 orbs keeping a triangle, no surface between them, even shows like UFO Hunters are useful when it comes to testing some claims and I can say 100% there is no surface between them because it's just 3 lights in the sky.

And such orbs have been seen during WW2 called 'foo fighters'. Long before Rosewell. Could be spine drones designed to malfunction the systems of planes, could be smth else. Reverse engineering Nazi technology - definitely.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Three light patterns...hmmh. Planes have a nose at the front and wings. You light the nose and the end of the wings and you have a three light pattern.

Reverse engineering Nazi designs? 100% crap. The best jobs for a Nazi post WWII was to spill your guts to the Americans. Nothing to reverse because we had the actual engineers.

Nothing to see here folks...move along...move along.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
We were chased out by a Ford Raptor and a rather large helicopter, so....yes.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join