It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is AREA 51 still considered Restrictive?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I use it most of the time but see, there are people in Grey area forum who think they are being abducted or paralyzed by aliens when I see symptoms of shizo. In case you think of me as one of those. In Alien forum sure, I use it a lot, but hey did you know this is in a Conspiracy part of the forum and right below Aliens forum and was done to discuss anything about it here.

Why dont you check the threads here, they are about underground things and yes about all sorts even aliens below. So im not in a wrongp lace, you are.

You rush attacking without even knowing what I would post after, I mention this because what else would anyone post such question about if not to relate A51 to aliens? Im merely repying to it, it's funny, ok it's not smth else,

what is anyone's 'skeptic' idea of hiding things in A51? To put it that way. What's more im saying that there are no such aliens or even TECHnology thanks to tourists like you.

Since you desire so stubbornly to stay cluless of anything that you can't photo, what exactly is your 'mission' here? I think you're lost in space.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

The post that you speaking don't have nothing to do with what we are discussing here, Please limit to obey the rules of this forum and don't mix the issues.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by darpa999

so now you believe these people and don't think it's just open to the public?The Janet flights are real and aren't for tours as well?I've been by the Janet terminal while being in Vegas and I don't think just anyone could walk up there.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rayktheon

The first stop of the white bus is the courthouse building in Alamo. I assume the employees that live in Alamo get the bus there. There is a stop at the roadside rest adjacent to the Crystal Springs well. That would be to pick up the employees that live in Hiko. While I don't want to dis' Rachel, somebody earning a government salary is more likely to live in Alamo or Hiko than Rachel, hence the white bus. There are some upscale homes in Alamo.

Incidentally, Hiko and Crystal Springs are the only towns you can see from Tikaboo. If you know how to use Google Earth overlays, this is the Tikaboo viewshed.
www.lazygranch.com/google_earth/nellis/tikaboo.kmz
This computer analysis is only as good as the model. Generally if the area has a green overlay, you can see it from Tikaboo. However, you may be able to see more than the areas in green.

Following the white bus or staking out the stops can get you an interview with the Lincoln County Sheriff Department. It is OK to go to the parking lot and photograph the bus. They just don't like you messing with the workers.

I have no idea if the camo dudes have an office in the building. It has many tenants. One side of the building in the local library. It actually is a courthouse inside the front door.. Thus you can enter the parking lot on official business, but don't make yourself a pain in the ass! In the dark ages before data capable cell phones or even wifi, I'd use the public internet terminals in the library. I think it likely they were monitored. There are a few places in Alamo with wifi.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
You guys should really consider the factual advice provided to you by gariac & hawk along with some other folks. These two guys know their stuff and aren't bs'ing you.
I'm not expert, sage, or etc on area 51, but I've researched it a little and you would do good to listen to these members, they've done the legwork and have the means to prove it.
I'm interested in where you've garnered this information along with some other claims that Area 51 is open for tours and the classified projects there have all moved elsewhere. Is this from watching bogus TLC shows on t.v. or the popular mechanics faux claim? Is something big ongoing/coming to the base and their starting the false claims again

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
You guys should really consider the factual advice provided to you by gariac & hawk along with some other folks. These two guys know their stuff and aren't bs'ing you.
I'm not expert, sage, or etc on area 51, but I've researched it a little and you would do good to listen to these members, they've done the legwork and have the means to prove it.
I'm interested in where you've garnered this information along with some other claims that Area 51 is open for tours and the classified projects there have all moved elsewhere. Is this from watching bogus TLC shows on t.v. or the popular mechanics faux claim? Is something big ongoing/coming to the base and their starting the false claims again

The problem is that these guys you meniton are just looking from outside, so unless they have secrecy clearance which thye do not, it is just taking pictures as a hobby.

The area is expanding but maybe it stays just for regular flight operations and tests as seen on some videos in anothre thread, They remain restricted like any military base but no member here can tell you if there is 'more restriction' than any other base.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
What does the Lincoln County Sheriff Department in Bald Mountain radar stations? I've seen a web page photographs of heavy excavator "dozer" carried by a large truck and a pair of white vehicles ahead and behind through what appears to be a road that leads to back gate of grom lake road. What is the Groom Lake base doing with an excavator of this type?The caterpillar construction company is also operating at the base?

www.dreamlandresort.com...
edit on 20-3-2012 by rayktheon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Caterpillar just makes the stuff. The equipment is operated by contractors.
www.lazygranch.com...

Even if there was no construction, the base would need earth moving equipment, if only to bury crashed aircraft. ;-)

Download my 2010 panorama. You can spot earth moving equipment right on the base. You will probably have to do a "save as" since it is too big for more browsers to load directly.
www.lazygranch.com...

I noticed some asshole stole my photo of the gear on the runway and put it on DLR. Anyway, when you load the panorama, find the curved metal on the runway. The construction equipment is in the background. Here it is in lower resolution.

I never bothered to put that photo on my website, just on my server, and I posted it on ATS. I guess DLR readers go to ATS for more their information. It is quite sleazy of them not to credit me.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Yes, better to get your information from youtube nonsense or the rantings of deranged psychotics than people who actually have physical evidence.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
reply to post by Imtor

Yes, better to get your information from youtube nonsense or the rantings of deranged psychotics than people who actually have physical evidence.

Physical evidence of what? Stealth and other military fighters? You proved the obvious - that the base is active, good job... It's not like I didn't say it in my post. As for other things with more secrecy you certainly don't have them do you, and now Im taking the role of a debunker and I say nothing mut of the ordinary is in A51.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Stop mixing issues that have nothing to do with what we're talking about here.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Physical evidence of what? Stealth and other military fighters? You proved the obvious - that the base is active, good job... It's not like I didn't say it in my post. As for other things with more secrecy you certainly don't have them do you, and now Im taking the role of a debunker and I say nothing mut of the ordinary is in A51.

Who other than the church of Lazar congregation thinks Groom Lake has anything other than secret military projects? No sane person has said anything different.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Who says I believe Lazar lol! Im not sure about it, he may have been a witness to a ufo the very least, im not just fanatic about him being a liar as you are

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by darpa999

It's still restricted air space. Whoever says otherwise is either lying or doesn't know what they are talking about.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Who says I believe Lazar lol! Im not sure about it, he may have been a witness to a ufo the very least, im not just fanatic about him being a liar as you are
reply to post by Imtor

I am a fanatic about the truth. What isn't a lie that comes out of Lazar's mouth? Example? He says he was adopted, then Tom Mahood pulls Lazar's BK paperwork out of the Vegas court and finds Lazar's birth certificate proving otherwise.

And once again, there you go with personal attacks.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I know this has been discussed many times, anyway I still want to clarify. Why at Groom Lake they employ private security contractors to monitor the outer perimeter of the base and not the Air Force Security Forces (military police)?

¿It is possible (in my opinion) that they put to these cammo dudes (who are, in opinion of many people, contractors) who are working on the external perimeter of the base, to avoid jeopardizing the military and government in case of any mishap or altercation that may occur outside the base with these security guards with some persons, who dare to cross the perimeter in a car?

Well, anyhow the blame go the private security cotractor and not against the military, and so I think it, they kills two birds with one stone, right ? If there is a trial, should go the respective security contractor that has been present during the arrest and not the military or the U.S. government, right?

Regards.
edit on 15-7-2012 by rayktheon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The Groom Lake security force is comprised of both military and contractor personnel. This is standard at Air Force facilities. When you enter Nellis or Edwards or any other Air Force base, you are just as likely to encounter contract guards at the gate as military security police.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowhawk

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowhawk

But at the perimeter, you will only find civilians. The vast majority of dudes I have seen are too old let alone er um gravity challenged to be active duty.

In the service, you need to make rank in order to be active at an shall we say advanced age.

Should this be interpreted that I am dissing old overweight people, I was mistaken for a camo dude when parked on Coyote Summit. Tourists were covertly snapping my photo!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join