It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 nonsense

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Isn't the point of ATS to allow people to discuss theories without judgment....maybe i got the wrong idea.

why don't you spend your time discussing what you believe in...instead of spending your time down talking ideas that you don't. I mean where is focusing your negative energy energy on expressing your dislike of something going to get you....

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
personally to me 2012 is overstated, we are in a new age era where the earth is going through natural changes itself 2012 isn't the end its the new age.

Our solar system is going through changes too but not life threatening evolution.

There are other risks that could occur at any time, eaerthquakes, meteors etc,,
so just count yourself lucky your alive, you could get hit by a bus before 2012,
we all have to die of something some day.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

You're a genius!

yes, it's all B*llsh*t! Nothing will happen, except maybe the world becoming a better place and things that we discuss on ATS slowly becoming more widely accepted by the dumb, fearful masses.

It IS fear-mongering. Check out my vid www.youtube.com... about all of this. People NEED TO KNOW it's all gonna be ok! With all this fear mongering, we might create a self-fulfilling prophecy in the end and ACTUALLY cause some kind of catastrophe...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Just think-why the hell would they build a doomsday seed vault ?
Why would almost every country in the world build underground cities for their military and elite ?
Why are big corporations closing down shop- everywhere and getting out while the getting is good ?
As it gets closer expect more changes in society. More closings-economy totally crashing.
The big dogs of the world know whats up and their time is short.
I wouldn't get all psycho about it though-there is nothing you could do about it any way.
Look at what is going on in the world the answer is right in front of you !
Things are gonna get crazier the closer we get ! Peace

[edit on 3-4-2010 by ozzy765]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

2012 is not necessarily nonsense, but a lot of the fear-mongering is. There will be a change in 2012, but it will be mostly internal.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by universalchokurei

What if they got the date wrong no not the Mayans,, US,, u know maybe a year or too off,,one way or the other,, u know fifty fifty thing.
Hell i bet all that earthquake stuff is ok too,,
Or maybe the American Fleet on stand by in the med,,
or the Russian fleet out to sea on manuvers.,,
or maybe England needs to pay its dept with that Falkland oil they found heck 8 trillion ton is a lot of dept relief hahah
but hey im just trying to keep happy lalalalal

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is a snippet from Fulfords latest weekly geo-political news and analysis:

The illuminati members say they were entrusted with this technology thousands of years ago and told to use it to guide human history according to a predetermined plot that ends on December 21st, 2012. That is the date they say that a once in 25,920 years known as a precession of the equinoxes takes place. That date will mark the beginning of the Age of Aquarius. They say they do not know what happens after that date and that they are very nervous.

benjaminfulford.net...

I firmly beleive that they don't know what is going to happen.
I am very interested to know what "the predetermined plot" actually is.

I think the best prospect for learning about 2012 is David Wilcock's new book (lots of info yet to be released)
and he is very anti NWO. HE basically says that the events leading upto and around 2012 will appear scary but it's all in the best interests of humanity.

wilcocks's site
divinecosmos.com... ilcock-hancock-books

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Age of Aquarius has actually already started,, i know because growing up hated that song,, country western guy, so was really surprised to see that it actaually started already a while back,,year or two?? So ya maybe your right and all this time they were just bluffing it, thats wht the crash,, no to far fetched,, hmmmmmm

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The funny thing is, and get this... There is ZERO EVIDENCE that anything will happen. Every single solitary claim about 2012 Doomsday is easily debunked. Now the Mayan thing is kind of new, but even the head Mayan says the world doesn't blow up. It's a calendar.

I mean is there anyone who can make a 2012 claim with at least some legitimate evidence? Other than it comes after 2011. 2012 doomsday let me be specific. This would be a wonderful place to have a purely scientiffic debate on the subject. But I guess thats impossible, maybe we can have a pseudoscientiffical debate instead...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Before I anything that others may find contraversial, I want to state that I do not believe in Nibiru or planet X.

If a planet sized object had hit earth in the past we would not be here now and this would be a rock in space similar probably to Mercury or Pluto, just bigger.

However, there are objects in our solar system that have erractic orbits and there is one that comes close to the inner system called 'Sedna'.

Sedna is a planetoid a little smaller than Pluto and it takes around 12000 years to complete an orbit around the sun. It is near now.

I wonder if this planetoid was seen by ancient people in the sky and this event birthed their prophecies etc.???

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Be careful how you post is the only message I draw from ATS currently.

Rational=Debunker
Logic and sound science= Disinformation.
Questions= Hater
Pointing out inconsistencies=Once again disinformation.

"I had a dream", "I heard" and the evidence is in "this guys" youtube video are inarguable facts now as well it seems.

The only conclusion I can draw on 2012 is that the doomsday business is still a good one to be be in. Apocalypse NEVER goes out of fashion.

Although I get the impression Nibiru/Planet X runs on a British Rail schedule

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kainon

Sedna comes no where near the inner Solar System. It stays far beyond the orbit of Pluto.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join