It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 nonsense

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chi-and-Me
As far as solar flares causing destrution in 2012, it is a possibility. Top scientists have changed their predictions every few years and seemed to be caught off gaurd the recent lack of activity. Even if they are correct about May 2013 being the next peak, that is only 5 months after Dec. 21, 2012.
However, I could be biased since I just rented the movie 2012 and then went out and bought a limo built for drag racing. See you at the Ark!

I don't think anyone is denying it isn't a possibility, but there's no reason to think there's going to be a catastrophic solar flare in the next maximum anyway.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by hippomchippo

I understand completely, who have time for listening to something one dont believe in , no one, thats why things dont change..

I dont belive it either, I need to see it first, even if it was a charcoal iron lump with powerful noderings that hides behind a flashlighte in a pitch black room, I dont see that charcoal until it burns my face ! But Ill see it then.. LOL..

BTW, Both MJ and Woods is on media again these days.. Look here look here..

[edit on 23/3/2010 by ChemBreather]

Now that i've seen some of the videos, it is literally the exact same thing i've heard dozens of people in this forum talk about, and fail to back up with evidence, just as this speaker did.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Yes, in fact it should be a relatively weak solar maximum.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

2011? Are you trying to be different? If not, why say 2011? There is a site ec2011.com which debunks this whole thread by simply saying and proving that disasters HAVE happened in the past on a regular basis. But to find the truth, you have to 'follow the money', namely that our leading governments are spending TRILLIONS of $ in telescopes looking for...WHAT? They KNOW this what is coming and it's a colossal waste of money because they can't do anything about it. How stupid!

mclinking

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mclinking

i say 2011 mainly due to the time line of consciousness evolution.

along with my personal experience and my own opinion of what the world is coming too.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

People are becoming LESS conscious, haven't you noticed? Most don't think and prefer to be thought for. Hitler was well aware of that years ago, nothing has changed, nothing new under the sun. Looking round, I see the descent of man, materialism and spirituality don't mix. (by spirituality I mean higher consciousness).

mclinking

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mclinking

They spend money on telescopes so they can learn more about our universe. It would not take a very powerful telescope to see everything in our own solar system, and at this point if some giant planet or sun were hurtling towards Earth, most amateur astronomers would be able to see it with your average commercial telescope.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Wrong. W.I.S.E was launched in January to try to find the brown dwarf as it can only be seen in infrared. Unfortunately, there are BILLIONS of brown dwarfs in our galaxy. Let's hope they find it! But even if they did, they wouldn't tell you. It's a waste of time. It's also a waste of TAXPAYER'S money, all grabbed from your Green taxes, you know the Global Warming scam.

mclinking

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The word of the Maya

All this extreme pschobabble about 2012 and this will happen than will happen it to me utterly ridiculous.

Saying the calander will end is not true. saying we will all be invaded by lizard men, although they would be stupid to do so, with there cold blood and our "global cooling" is ridiculous.

1stly, the calendar is based on a cyclical observation, not linear as ours is. so they end of the great epoch or whatever its called merely heralds the dawn of a new one. IMHO the start of the age of Aquarius. and goodbye to Pisces as that was just sooo much fun!.

Will there be mass hysteria, yes, will people be killed unnecessarily, yes. Will people commit suicide en mass ....sadly yes! will be wake up on 22nd December 2012? YES will everything still be here. YES.

The question will be, will TPTB use this as an excuse to do something, will this become another self fulfilling prophecy, attempted by some to disrupt life. Most likely. Surely Alex Jones will be screaming over the radio that everything is falling apart just as he did in 1999 / 2000 with the millennium bug!

Anyway, enough of that, check the link to the holder of the secret, who's word are passed to him within his own culture from that which all this worrisome rubbish has sprung.

His words - DON'T WORRY!

Although I wish it was left more complete and not edited so poorly!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

That was a great read, but are you saying that judgement day is near because China has a 200 million man army, and because you had a dream?

Btw; earthquakes are always unexpected. That's what they do. They arrive outta nowhere and destroy things. I wouldn't say that recent quakes are anymore unexpected than any other, and are attributed to judgement day. Maybe you're right though. I wouldn't know. Crazy dream though. Entertaining indeed.

(edit spelling)

[edit on 25-3-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
It is serious and real I had a dream and other things happen to me back in 2007
I can tell you what I think is going to happen
Some natural disasters, earthquakes etc. around the world as has been happening the earth will not be destroyed-not like the movie 2012
A warning 8 days before the event
The earth will stop spinning for 3 days one side of earth will be dark for 3 days
A luminous cross in the sky
A galactic alignment that only happens every 26,000 years
After a new golden age of peace earth will be renewed
After 2012 the north magnetic pole will shift no more tilt no precession of the equinoxes no more seasons

Don't worry too much about the warning
If you desire unity, love and peace, it will be good for you
if you have hatred, anger resentment, etc. it will be difficult
But you will have a chance to make amends forgive and be forgiven Forgiveness will come easy since everything will be explained to you from a divine perspective Your life will make sense It will seem as though everything you have done has been for a reason and has brought you to that moment of truth of your soul You will see your friends and family in a new light and and all they have done for you on your soul's journey as well as all the times you have received divine help You will see how your life has been orchestrated for your good Everything will finally make sense If you have had a lot of suffering in your life you will clearly see the purpose for this suffering and you will be offered the chance to be healed physically
There will be a consciousness awakening and you will see the Truth You will desire the true truth no more denials or rationalizations The event will just be the beginning of the healing that will take place After we will need to make reparations, and forgive the real work begins There will be projects that we will need to work on together that will bring peace and unity since we will need to work together to solve
Now is the time to prepare yourself in your heart and forgive others so you can be better prepared for the event

After the event you will be able to see and communicate with beings of higher dimensions angels or whatever you would like to call them
The consciousness awakening will be surprising to many and very personalized there will be no doubt that what is happening is of a Divine Nature
Religion does not matter it will happen to everyone
It doesn't matter what name you call the Creator it is what is in your heart that matters
You will understand that the Creator is love the Creator loves all of humanity unconditionally If you have not believed in a creator you will be certain of the creator's existence after It doesn't matter that you did not believe before, or why you didn't believe, no explanation is necessary. Your heart is known completely.
If you are a follower of Jesus, and you have judged others make reparations now and prepare your heart to love ALL mankind some Christians may be surprised that they have falsely judged or may have been too harsh and condemning of other people and other religions

It will be the end of all religions and churches because we will be able to communicate divinely we will see our hearts and consciousness clearly
Those who desire love unity and peace will understand that 'God' is and has always been present despite the barriers we have placed between each other and instead of seeing all the differences we will see all our similarities and how many things are the same in all religions how each religion has played a part in helping us and where they have each gone wrong. All the books will be 'opened' the 'books' of knowledge, of each soul, and of all religious teachings Everything will make 'sense'. Each person is a witness to the truth and will bare their soul so that the truth can be seen and known of all their experiences There will be no more hiding our wrong-doings but we will not feel ashamed because we will all understand and forgive each other

12/21/12 at 11:11 GM

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
My god that post above is hiddious!!

Angular momentum in the Solar system, uhh like the Earth Spinning upon it's axis, is not going to stop for THREE DAYS, then absurdly RESUME.

I cannot believe I read posts like this one.

Does anyone take physics these days?

Maybe the Earth would stop rotating if the sun exploded, but thats about it! otherwise, she'll continue to do as she's done for Billions of YEARS!

[edit on 26-3-2010 by theability]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Have you reviewed some of this material Dr. Jay?
www.the-rabbits-hole.com...
Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
the world will not come to an end in 2012!!!!! the mayan predictions and prophices DO NOT state the end of the world. it is know as a long count calender. basically it is like our new year or monday mornig. all of what u read is a hoax( pole shifts, nibiru, etc.) no planet or asteriod is speeding toward our planet. the planets will n ot align and open a black hole, and we get sucked in its all hear say. If u say or think otherwise send me proof @ [email protected]. o and by the way what ever u send me i will debunk and send it back with great gratitude.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Think you replied to the wrong post man, I stated nothig about chinese army or quakes! dream or fairies, whatever the hell you are on about!!

but amy way keep smiling, there is much to much life to LIVE!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

haha you aren't kidding! Actually, the post wasn not only directed to the wrong person, but it's in the wrong thread! I have no idea how that happened. Sorry

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

I suspect alien involvement. have you checked recently to see if you are not actually annunaki!???

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
John Major Jenkins is premiering his new 2012 book tmrw on coasttocoastam.com...

Ah-hoo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join