It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young boys in Gettysburg photograph, Time traveler? Project Pegasus member?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
reply to post by joey_hv

It does look like he was wearing tennis shoes

Yes and isnt that an AK-47 straped over his shoulder? Just saying.

Yeah, you can see it just behind the iPod Cable sticking out of his ear.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Drummer Boys were pretty young. He looks in uniform, unless im looking at the wrong person. But im pretty sure he's a drummer boy.

The theory of time travel amazes me. Wouldn't the use of time travel create infinite parallel universes if it was used to change something? If one of these universes collapsed would we simply continue to exist in the adjacent one, uninterrupted but with faint memories embedded from the previous universe we presumed was our home? Still trying to wrap my mind around this. I may just be looking too into it.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
My god is this serious? It's just a boy in blurry clothing. Clothing hasnt changed THAT much in this modern day. I see nothing that would scream OMG he's from the future. So this just seems like a big waste of a thread?

I see no possible way why anybody would even begin to think that the boy is from the future, it baffles me to no end.

Now if he had something more obvious like a clear picture of an ipod in his hand, then yeah this would be thread worthy.

But don't mind me, carry on

Peace.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by iwannaseethisshipgodown

I only heard about this issue yesterday, and am starting to research it. There are some things I don't understand.

Like, why if I go a branch up in the directory of the picture link (www.departments.bucknell.edu...), I see no way to get to gettysburg.jpg. The only active picture links take me to things like lincolnportrait.html. All such links lead to pages ending in html, not jpg.

Second, Lincoln is supposedly in the picture (?) The guy with his back to the camera is supposed to be him? The guy who appears in height to be somewhere between the height of the three blurry gentlemen, and the kid? Lincoln was supposed to be tall, wasn't he? If this is supposedly Lincoln, why isn't the kid fascinatedly looking at him instead of standing with his back to him?

The people in the foreground are blurry. The people in the background are clear. Either the photographer did not know what he was doing, or it's an obvious fake. Photography of this time required long exposures. If the foreground is blurry due to movement, why aren't the people in the background blurrier? Especially those holding rifles or musical instruments. If it's an aperature issue, why is the kid blurrier than the three closer to the camera? A distinguishable face would add some credibility to this.

The shoes look more like Mickey Mouse's than tennis shoes.
I don't understand what's supposed to look modern about him. Part of the problem is that he's so blurry.

The claim is that he lost his shoes and jacket going through the porthole? Inanimate clothing has a problem, but a complex organic structure like the human body can travel through a time porthole with every molecule intact? The contradiction doesn't quite fit.

If this is a military moment, why don't I see a bunch of military uniforms? Civilian clothing seems to pervade.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The kid in the pic is me. Trust me, because i say so. I'm sure i can conjure up some form of evidence. wait a minute here.
edit on 14-11-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I saw a story about this on Mainstream medias website for the Huffington post, here is a link where they interviewed this guy and his explanation about why his shoes are so big. Evidently they dressed him period appropriate clothing but had to give him mens shoes.
www.huffingtonpost.com... Link to the story so you can read for yourself.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The Huffington post article clears things up a little. This is Tesla-speak so we are talking about parallel resonance. The Pegasus constellation usually heralds thunder showers and warmer weather with its rising. Would be kind of neat to study history this way did someone say Lincoln was in the photograph?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: joey_hv

Kim Peek the late mega Savant with the photographic memory talked about a boy at the Gettysburg address.
Interesting that this is the only picture of Lincoln from Gettysberg?
You suppose they made the 10 year old boy wear those clown shoes as some sort of "punishment"?
That his mother on the right?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join