It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

---those days shall be shortened.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DisappearCompletely

The point is that the day is shorter as in Matthew 24 and their are an increase in earthquakes.

Do with it what you will...I am not taking it as a bug out sign so I am not going to completely disappear.

lol

Again, for others grab your Greek lexicon and grab a Greek vocab and Bible and you will see that it can mean literally that the "those days...meaning the time before the end....the time of tribulation...those days will be shortened..."

I got my Lexicon from my seminary...I mean cementary days.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven

No matter what we might speculate a direct translation of Matt. 24 openly states earthquakes increase and the day will be shortened

Let's review:

Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8 All these [are] the beginning of sorrows

contrary to your edit of the text, the written verse says nothing about
any increased number of Earthquakes...

Then, Matt 24: tells of a later Event that is the cause of shortened Days

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened ...

Whiteraven, i'm afraid your subconsciously editing and restyling the message toldat the olivette prophecy...
the Days-are-Shortened because the abomination of desolation is standing in the 'holy place'----and not because of increased Earthquakes,
also, when the abomination of desolation is 'revealed' the Great Tribulation starts & that's another reason for the Days-to-be Shortened...to help aid the Elect

now its circumspect if the Lord causes the 'days-to-be-Shortened' by supernatural suspension of the Laws of motion & physics...
but in any event, the shorter work day of finding & killing those opposed to the Beasts' System and Mark, is a miracle...whether instilled in the false-prophets mind by the Lord, or Satan in its hubris decides to 'shorten' the extermination hunt, to the benefit for those 'Left Behind'
is of enough importance for Jesus to speak of it.

thanks

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven
reply to post by DisappearCompletely

The point is that the day is shorter as in Matthew 24 and their are an increase in earthquakes.

Do with it what you will...I am not taking it as a bug out sign so I am not going to completely disappear.

lol

Again, for others grab your Greek lexicon and grab a Greek vocab and Bible and you will see that it can mean literally that the "those days...meaning the time before the end....the time of tribulation...those days will be shortened..."

I got my Lexicon from my seminary...I mean cementary days.

Again, natural disasters have been happening since the beginning of earth and a lot of those disasters have affected the rotation and axis of the planet. So, is that passage referring to this one specific event in Chile? And if so, where's the proof? Also, please provide proof that earthquakes have increased on average in relation to the rest of Earth's history. Otherwise this thread is just smoke and mirrors.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join