It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blair Wows Aipac Amid U.K.-Israel Tensions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Blair Wows Aipac Amid U.K.-Israel Tensions

blogs.wsj.com

So much for a crisis in the Israel-U.K. relationship.

Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, speaking on a day his government moved to expel an Israeli diplomat over an alleged forged-passports case, wowed a gathering of Washington’s most powerful pro-Israel lobby by reaffirming his support for the Jewish state.

“I am always described as a friend of Israel. It is true,” Blair told the annual policy conference of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. “I am proud of it and tell you why.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Those who still wont believe to Zionist Agenda in path to NWO have to be blind to all these realities. This guy, whos connections to oil revenues from Iraq war hasjust been revealed, is now making stepst toward EU presidency as "middle east peacemaker" ... Yeah right - what a neutralism as negotiator we see here!

Zionists are everywhere, greatest conspiracy of all times is taking place in front of our eyes - its revealed and evidence from it is floating every day in Internet media.

By these statements, we just can see - there will be no talks in ME, but holy war - and every indicator signs to that in near future. Under this imminent threat I believe Arabs are joining now, like we see in latest statements by Arab nations, even they are highly corrupted by this Zionist conspiracy.

Blair should be jailed, not promoted from what he has done, and what he is doing right now... But I think - there we have our next winner of Nobel peace price!

blogs.wsj.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

This mans Cathlic, come on they killed his savior

Jews are evil to them, they eat children for lunch and all the other crap (i am being sarcastic on that line)

hes lieing throgh his right side, he had years to perfect it by bsing to the british people.

mans got skills.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

“Israel will not and can not agree to a Palestinian state unless it is sure the state will be securely and properly governed,” Blair said to thunderous applause. “I wouldn’t take risks with my country’s security; I don’t ask Israel to take risks with theirs.”

Ah yes, the ol' Palestinians need to meet our demands diatribe.
"unless it is sure the state will be securely and properly governed." Hmm... "properly" to who? Israel and the West? Wouldn't that mean they aren't governing themselves? And let's not acknowledge Israel's role in preventing Palestinians' progress. Those Arab swine have proven Israel to be far more capable in controlling Palestinian land and water borders, oil, electricity, food, water, as well as general prosperity.

And you wouldn't take risks with your country's security eh? Like when a foreign spy network uses your country's passports to carry out clandestine assassinations? That's not a security risk at all. Hungry children throwing rocks on the other hand is.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

How stupide they keep us, we the people. Thats why Palestinians are divided to two - Fatah and Hamas - and I see Israel is doing all they can to keep this situation going, and they have done fine job in it... Sorry for those who needs peace.

THIS ZIONIST PUPPET IS OUR HOPE FOR MIDDLE EAST PEACE! ... What a joke!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
FUME!!!!Goes Silcone synapse.FUME!

“I wouldn’t take risks with my country’s security;"

blogs.wsj.com...

SAY WHAT ?

Did we ever have any suicide bombings in the UK before YOU tony,committed the crime of the century with your illegal Iraq war?

No we did not.

I never voted for tony to be my Prime minister.
And now I expect he will become EU president,and I bet no one will get to vote for that.

The eyes are the windows on the soul they say-Just look at his eyes.
A true serpent IMO.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I find it astounding how deep the groveling goes in AIPAC speeches. Like some ritual where showing moderate support is never enough. You need to get on your knees and really lick boots. It's really odd how deeply Zionism rests in the hearts of Western elites.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

Its amazing, yes. AIPAC Festival in Washington is a farse, and when looking this political theatre, its difficult to find a trace from democracy or will of the people from there. Its the board of twelve, board of Illuminati giving orders, listening their puppet knights giving public oaths.

Like Bilderberg meetings in Europe, AIPAC seems to be the main forum to all politics in US - but in the hands of Zionist corporated media - its better reported. (That has really nothing to do with free speech)

Conspiracy grows and its discusting.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Yeah - Here we have it...

Blair calls for immediate direct negotiations [ 23 Mar 2010 21:42 ]

Baku – APA. Tony Blair called for "face-to-face," direct negotiations between the leaders of Israel and the Palestinian Authority as soon as possible, APA reports quoting jta.org web-page.

But the former British prime minister, now the Quartet representative to the Middle East, emphasized in a speech to the AIPAC policy conference that "faith in peace" on both sides must be restored and must be done "patiently, and over time, on the ground."

"It can’t only be negotiated top down," said Blair, who was well received by the crowd. "It has also to be built bottom up" via a "reality created and sustained," he said, adding that "details matter" and are the difference between "paralysis and possibility."

en.apa.az...

- Yeah, right!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Projectile vomiting all round...

But I'd expect little else from that swivel-eyed little popinjay.

The surprise of the article was a senior British serviceman, Richard Kemp, excusing the Israeli crimes against humanity in Operation Cast Lead.

As if we British didn't have enough to feel ashamed about...

new topics

top topics

join