It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden to Obama at Health Care Signing: 'This is a Big Deal'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Way to keep it classy Joe.

Hopefully he will be saying the exact same words when this unconstitutional piece of crap is repealed.

Mod Edit - Please Do Not Circumvent The Censors.

[edit on Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:37:53 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
this is crazy. Biden basically said "you are god amongst men and your poop don't stink"
I had to walk away as the whole thing sickened me...tired of hearing everyone suck the presidents weiner and kiss his ass.

Let the lawsuits begin.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
So he swore, your point is???

Magnum

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Urban Dictionary definition of BFD:

1. big fu#*ing deal

The same, but stronger version of who gives a sh!t?
So you broke a nail? - Big Fu#*ing Deal!

www.urbandictionary.com...

Although I am for the bill....the definition given is funny...no one cares.

EDIT:

Although I believe that Biden was using slang for "this is a historic moment of great significance"

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
How about the whole thing instead of a 14 second clip where you can't really tell what Biden says because of the clapping.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'm only seeing 14 seconds of this, where does he say BFD?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Nevermind. I had to wear headphones but I clearly heard it. Nice going Mr. VP.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It is a big f'ing deal, whether u agree with it or not. So, the guy cursed, big f'ing deal. Biden didn't 'basically' say anything of the sort, he said what he said and nothing more than that. I cant even make out what he said on either video. If thats indicative of every video how can anyone assume thats what he said-it cant even be made out?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I cant believe ATS is now supporting a warmonger

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I see no posts supporting a warmonger. So why would u say that? Help me to understand your thought process....and we really do have bigger fish to fry.

Peace. K*

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007

Magnum

Then he should have put his mouth up to the mic and said for all to hear.

I can't stand anyone who acts one way in public and then another in front of the people.

To me it's the ultimate hypocrisy.

I don't have a problem with him saying it but if your gonna say it then say it. I might actually respect those kinds of nads.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

Originally posted by Magnum007

Magnum

Then he should have put his mouth up to the mic and said for all to hear.

I can't stand anyone who acts one way in public and then another in front of the people.

To me it's the ultimate hypocrisy.

I don't have a problem with him saying it but if your gonna say it then say it. I might actually respect those kinds of nads.

Sometimes I want to use foul language here on ATS, alas, it's not publicly acceptable behavior...much like Biden's BFD.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Sometimes I want to use foul language here on ATS, alas, it's not publicly acceptable behavior...much like Biden's BFD.

That is because ATS has rules against it, just like the FCC has rules against swearing on live T.V.

He shouldn't have said it so close to the mic. My statement was somewhat rhetorical. What he needs to do is an interview with Rolling stone or Playboy and say what he really means. No T&C there

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

That is because ATS has rules against it, just like the FCC has rules against swearing on live T.V.

He shouldn't have said it so close to the mic. My statement was somewhat rhetorical. What he needs to do is an interview with Rolling stone or Playboy and say what he really means. No T&C there

Agreed! He should have known that the media would have the mic on....oh well, by saying that it just makes him seem a bit more...umm...American...to me anyway. We curse like sailors, drink like camels, smoke like chimneys and eat like pigs.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Biden is like the crazy uncle that has a drink or 2 and starts telling everyone exactly how he feels.

Personally I think it's kind of funny and none of us should be surprised at the things he randomly says when a mic is on.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

]

Agreed! He should have known that the media would have the mic on....oh well, by saying that it just makes him seem a bit more...umm...American...to me anyway. We curse like sailors, drink like camels, smoke like chimneys and eat like pigs.

That is true! I'm still waiting for that playboy interview though!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Saw this and thought some of you may find it humorous.

imgsrv.1053thefan.com...

Enjoy!

top topics

join