It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Sydney Australia

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

G'day Internos

That animation with the GE view + the witness photo's is very useful.

I believe the change in viewing angle correlates well with the position as per the GE view.

i.e. the GPS distance data seems to correlate well.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Exactly...I think.

A similar technique might also be used to determine the height above the ground from which the photos were taken.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

hi infernos, just a question on your points, do you know if a phone gps is always working or does it just start up when called upon for example when you use sat nav or when taking a photo?. because if so then maybe you're right and the phone was still finding its bearings in the first and second photos : photo 1 no data, photo 2 no altitude.
thanks
rich

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Exactly...I think.

A similar technique might also be used to determine the height above the ground from which the photos were taken.

Gday Phage

What if the camera was tilted upwards as well?

Wouldn't that confound the geometry?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

what kind of real problems would you be talking about what that after all this examining you all have done with some excptions that yes i was telling the truth and the things you are all calling orbs did actualy come out the bright object like i have said from the start

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

No.
The only thing that matters is the angle between the lines drawn; a) the camera and the tree and b) the camera and the light.

The lower to the ground (at a given location) the camera is, the greater the angle (the higher the apparent height of the light).

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Claims: It happened "within a few seconds". She was out of the car.

The two photos are taken from two different locations as can be seen by the bright sunlight shining through the clouds. Notice in the "far" shot, the bright spot is in the middle of the large tree. In the "near" shot it is to the upper left of the tree. The near shot is taken further up the road than the far shot. She seems to have covered a pretty good distance in a "few seconds", on foot.

It's dirt on the windscreen.

Two random pictures from her walk that evening to capture the lovely sunset. Until the photos were developed atleast...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by missfee

The real problem is missfee, is that most people on this forum wouldn't even believe their own mothers, you are just another person who submitted a picture of what you believe to be a ufo and now we have the community trying their hardest to debunk it, in the end, if they can't debunk it 100% there leaves the oportunity for this to be real.

People love to throw all their physics and GPS plots around to explain something of this world, which possibly isn't from this world.

What has to be proven is the pictures where taken outside the car, that would then kill half the argument as reflections etc.....
But that can only be done now by believing in your story, and as I mentioned earlier, they will not take your word.
They do not trust anyone because their have been so many hoax's it is difficult to believe anymore.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by missfee

what kind of real problems would you be talking about what that after all this examining you all have done with some excptions that yes i was telling the truth and the things you are all calling orbs did actualy come out the bright object like i have said from the start

G'day missfee

With some of the real experts on here, I am doing my best to critically analyse what has occurred.

It's the best way of getting to the truth of it all, or at least end up at some odds as to "maybe it was this.....maybe it was that".

In the end, you will still be the only person who truly knows what happened.

Me.....?

I will be the happiest person on ATS if someone can prove they have a photo of an alien spacecraft.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

i actualy said that an expert from navarda then asked a simple question isnt that were that secret area 51 is i at no time said the expert was from area 51

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

i actualy said that an expert from navarda then asked a simple question isnt that were that secret area 51 is i at no time said the expert was from area 51

Don't trust this person, or at least tread lightly.

I would say it's someone having a lend at your expense.

(The guy from America)

[edit on 27/3/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

G'day missfee

I agree that you did not state the expert was from Area 51.

That is why I worded my post very carefully as follows:

REGARDING THE VISIT ON MONDAY BY THE EXPERT FROM AMERICA:

I spoke with the witness about that.

The witness stated the American expert had called her & stated he was from an area in the USA the witness related to "Area 51".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
can anybody answer my question on phone gps? does anyone know if its always working or does it just start up when called upon for any applications that use it?
thanks
rich

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Frost
reply to post by TwoPhish

I've been property hunting

Id rather catch a UFO than go to another Open House!!!!!

I did bail, too much technical information that made me feel like I needed to re-enroll into University.

I'm glad that all this research is still being carried out, I think we need a good old hard case like this to drive all of us UFO enthusiasts that this quest for evidence isn't futile.

Some members contribution to this thread had been stunning!

LOL!

You know what I would like happen?

Sequester and quarantine all these brainiactics (and let ATS pay for their meals etc) so they can technologically duke it out then, come to some resolution then..............break it down and let us simpletons know their findings.

This used to be a challenging (bordering on fun) thread but now, we ( well YOU Mark) created a monster!

A smile and love~

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
can anybody answer my question on phone gps? does anyone know if its always working or does it just start up when called upon for any applications that use it?
thanks
rich

G'day RICH-ENGLAND

en.wikipedia.org...

www.gps-practice-and-fun.com...

www.nokia.com.au...

artoftheiphone.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

No.
The only thing that matters is the angle between the lines drawn; a) the camera and the tree and b) the camera and the light.

The lower to the ground (at a given location) the camera is, the greater the angle (the higher the apparent height of the light).

G'day Phage

Do you think you can come up with anything helpful from the pictures that are available?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

i have never been in trouble for any thing and i dont lie you are free to check if i have a criminal history or ever been commited to a mental instution but dont tack my word for it check your self if some one has that kind of power to do so then i invite and give permition to do so

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Fiona,

Although my posts come off rather aggressive and hurtful, I (and probably the only one at this juncture) am on your side.

I would like to know if it was raining that day?

And please, can you prove (somehow, some way) that that bright flash, was NOT the lamp post? Is there any way you can recreate the scene of the......well, not crime but, crime?

Have other investigators interviewed you? If so, do you have a link to their interview/findings?

Thank you my UFOer!

Smile~

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

many thanks, you really didn't have to go to all that trouble. i just meant if someone knew already as a couple of the posters seemed to be quite knowledgeable on gps.
thanks again, you're very helpful
rich

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

TwoPhish

I have been extremely careful not to state anything “against” the witness. I have not stated she is a liar or a hoaxer. I have done my best to remain objective & non-emotional.

Your response to that was to insult me & make accusations against me.

I have been happy enough to ignore you since you started that behaviour.

However, you have now taken a step too far.

You said this to the witness:

Although my posts come off rather aggressive and hurtful, I (and probably the only one at this juncture) am on your side.

You have misrepresented my position & that of everybody else who is trying to analyse this case.

By saying that, you have suggested we are all “against” the witness & you have tried to elevate yourself above all of us.

That is a hypocritical joke, considering the extremely poor quality of your contributions in this thread & your own strong abuse of the witness early in this thread.

Sincerely
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 27-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join