It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Sydney Australia

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish

Her hotmail address took me straight to her facebook page, where as stated the 5 pics are uploaded.

The writing style is the same as on facebook as well.

I do believe this is actually Fiona.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
i am 5.2 and drive a silver pt cruiser crysler im new to this sight can some one go to my face book page and up load these photos they are in order from 1 to 5 or can someone tell me how to up load photos to this page

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPhish
Where is Pine Gap in reference to Sydney?
Please don't tell me in kilometers. Don't feel like converting. I was only taught miles and I don't even know that too well!

Thank you kindly~

And with all this recent publicity and media appearances you're doing, you had time to register with ATS today and chime in?

LOL I really wish it was her, would be great to get some real answers.

Darn Fakers

Rude and presumptuous is no way to go through life. Would you treat a person the same way in person?

A couple things about the rest of this. If you take up Miss Hartigan on her invitation to visit her Facebook page you can get a good look at her car. IMO her hood would show up in one of those photos if they were taken from inside her car. Also, IMO, you should nominate a single person here at ATS to interface with Miss Hartigan; lest you overwhelm the poor woman. Finally a request to the Mods here to delete Miss Hartigans e-mail info.

T.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
i am five foot 2 i ment to say

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
Could someone with a Facebook account please look her up, grab the photos and post them here? If missfee is real it will take her some time to upload the photos. There are many long time members who still haven't mastered this

I just did and I may owe a BIG apology. There is a Fiona with that address on FaceBook with UFO photos.

I feel ashamed. Sorry!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by missfee

Fiona
you will see a little red box with U2U click on top of the page i have a message there to help you load photos>Cheers Zazz

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
wasent i supost to put my email adress up on here sorry but this sight is not like msn i now how to use that chat room

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Triangulum

You're sorta right but I think I was sorta justified. Someone just pops up on a site.....and claims to be the person of interest with absolutely no proof or backing?

But I am eating crow. I am very very sorry (and the last thing I need from you is a lecture)

Fiona, welcome to ATS and I'll go stand in the corner now.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by missfee

Welcome Fiona,

There are many here (vocal and not so vocal) who are very interested in your story.
Stay calm!
Just hit the "reply to" button at the right of a person's post if you want to answer them.
Looking forward to your answers.

Regards
- Hermit

(and dang-it! I had lot's to do this afternoon - guess I won't be getting much done now.)

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Images from facebook:

4 and 5 are interesting, the two small objects seem to disappear?

Links to full size images:

[edit on 24/3/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

chad can you resize them pls so it doesnt cut off the smaller objects

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
well I am not an internet wiz, yet Iwas able to locate the pictures and must say I am perplexed as what to make of them.
The fourth picture has 2 balls in the sun rays and the first has something between the trees down and to the right of the blob

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Triangulum
If you take up Miss Hartigan on her invitation to visit her Facebook page you can get a good look at her car. IMO her hood would show up in one of those photos if they were taken from inside her car.

The bonnet/hood sits very low on these cars.

PT Cruiser interior

[edit on 24-3-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost

One theory on the blur spots that people might think is bird poop
on windshields is that they have no idea of anything about
Tesla and the ether.

The ship vibrates as a part of the ether drive that of sound waves
in the ether that drives the ship just as Tesla said all along.

There are no G forces because the ship control the ether the source
of all momentum. Tesla and Einstein forgot to tell us because Tesla
was making his ship and Einstein, well he just forgot.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by Mark_Frost

One theory on the blur spots that people might think is bird poop
on windshields is that they have no idea of anything about
Tesla and the ether.

The ship vibrates as a part of the ether drive that of sound waves
in the ether that drives the ship just as Tesla said all along.

There are no G forces because the ship control the ether the source
of all momentum. Tesla and Einstein forgot to tell us because Tesla
was making his ship and Einstein, well he just forgot.

With all due respect, WTF?!
2nd line

link   
Might well be true, interested to know though, how a person of 5 ft 2 inches tall would manage to take those pictures without including some of the steering wheel or dash fascia

www.netcarshow.com...

link   
Is that yellow/orange light (where I put a question mark on the right) remnants of the UFO?????

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

thank u i couldent have done that in a life time computters arnt my thing lol

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by missfee
wasent i supost to put my email adress up on here sorry but this sight is not like msn i now how to use that chat room

It's cool. I was just looking out for ya. With your permission; if I sent an e-mail to that address would you be willing to e-mail me the original photos one at a time? In addition to being better quality, the originals will contain information about your camera and how the shots were taken. I can send you a message from here and tell you the e-mail address I will send from. You can send them to me at your leisure.

T.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
Might well be true, interested to know though, how a person of 5 ft 2 inches tall would manage to take those pictures without including some of the steering wheel or dash fascia

www.netcarshow.com...

Whose saying she was in the car? I thought these were taken while walking from her friends house and she stopped to snap pictures of the Sunset?
I think other people on this thread are claiming she was in the car (due to a reflection). Right?

Fiona? Can you help us to understand the circumstances please? Thank you (and sorry for doubting you. Truly. I really am a nice person)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join