It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Sydney Australia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Just found this article claiming a woman in Sydney saw a UFO and actually had the chance to take 2 snap shots using her Mobile phone.

Hopefully some ATS members in here can study these in the hopes that they may be genuine.

Here is the link to the news article
www.news.com.au...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I embedded the pictures of the UFO for you.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5111061f5d33.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31943fdac48e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Thanks for that, Im not much of a thread poster!

I saw this article and couldnt resist, Im interested in hearing what other ATS members have to say about these

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
First thought of course is that it's a photo through glass and that's why it's out of focus, but the shape changes between the 2 shots and it doesn't look like a blurd going passed. So pebbles being thrown? It's got me.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think the car's head lights & the light posts in the first picture is a good point of reference to help to try and determin the size of the object.

This one has got me stumped as well!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I tried playing with the first pic. The contour shows the object best. FWIW, it definitely looks 3D and has shadowing. I like the contour because it shows an outer ring around the object.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/b3675f4c659ef9ec.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The lack of detail in the object is consistent with the blur of the photograph and the colour also stays the same. So i dont think this has been added.

Id have to say the photo's are genuine and so is the object thats captured. I think she's caught a real UFO here.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It looks like a blob... almost biological.
second line

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Does anyone else see the small object in the bottom picture on the right side almost where the trees make a v on the skyline? I'm at work and don't have any software to really blow it up and keep it sharp. Any takers?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It looks on its side.
Like one of the first UFOs in magazines in the 50s had a UFO on
its side.
Beautiful color with a reflecting shiny shell.
So now I know why the side.
He could go straight up on a side if he wanted.
If there are no Gs in the saucer do they know they are sideways.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pwrthtbe

I just had a look at the second photo and I also see another object between the trees as you pointed out!....Sounds like more than one object is in this picture...Hopefully someone can blow this up and take a closer look.

The person tha took the photos did state that the UFO had 2 orbs that shot off in a different direction to the craft.

This sounds more and more genuine to me.!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It's hard to tell the distance to the object. Almost looks like someone lost their hat on a windy day.....

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Very odd photos indeed, could it be a shopping bag blowing in the wind ?

That's pretty much the closest thing I can relate it to.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Eisbaer]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Pic 2 small right hand object blown up...could be anything.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/3014ab90d36d7fd9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nomadros

Definantly some kind of object. Cant be sure what it is but something is definantly there!

Its a shame the person didnt snap any more pictures

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Claims: It happened "within a few seconds". She was out of the car.

The two photos are taken from two different locations as can be seen by the bright sunlight shining through the clouds. Notice in the "far" shot, the bright spot is in the middle of the large tree. In the "near" shot it is to the upper left of the tree. The near shot is taken further up the road than the far shot. She seems to have covered a pretty good distance in a "few seconds", on foot.

It's dirt on the windscreen.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

My impresison from the article is that she took the photos outside of the car.

*Ms Hartigan yesterday said she had just got out of her car on Sunday evening to snap a few sunset photos when the amazing events began*

The second picture shown in my opinion is most likely the first photo she took and the top photo should be the second as it may have been rising up higher over the trees.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah..I thought that, but the shape is different in both pics and I don't think you can get that much change even accounting for getting low and pointing up.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Claims: It happened "within a few seconds". She was out of the car.

The two photos are taken from two different locations as can be seen by the bright sunlight shining through the clouds. Notice in the "far" shot, the bright spot is in the middle of the large tree. In the "near" shot it is to the upper left of the tree. The near shot is taken further up the road than the far shot. She seems to have covered a pretty good distance in a "few seconds", on foot.

It's dirt on the windscreen.

That's a different light altogether, if you notice, in the second picture, the tree is still there, and is pretty much the same size.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost

The difference in lighting and perspective on the trees on the right indicates that the photos were taken from different locations.

It doesn't have to be the same spot of dirt (or squashed bug).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join