It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese consumed millions of gallons of toxic sewage oil: study

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Chinese consumed millions of gallons of toxic sewage oil: study

rawstory.com

Chinese cooking oil siphoned from restaurants' waste tanks and stripped out of raw sewage is being resold on the cheap and has for years tainted approximately one out of every ten meals cooked in the eastern nation, according to a recent study.

The revelation, first noted by state media, sent Chinese health inspectors into a snit as they scrambled to reassure the public that the claims were being investigated.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.blacklistednews.com

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This is disgusting! I'm very glad I have no visited China... yet. I thought I'd share this because I know plenty of people on ATS travel, as do I, and I'm sure this is something people would want to know. I assume that the nicer restaurants (and I say "assume") use clean oil, but I'm not 100% sure. I can't imagine eating at some restaurant while watching this on the news "You are eating food that was cooked with oil that was stripped out of raw sewage!" Can you imagine that?!

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
China has very loose oversight regarding toxicology matters.

I think at least one big scandal comes from there every year.

Cadmium, lead, melamine in cows' milk affecting even the swiss Nestlé's suppliers... just the recent reports.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

...and this provides closure to my doubts if I should have given my girlfriend a trip to the Silk Market in Beijing for her 25th birthday instead of a the new set of biker gear I bought her.

Pheeew!
If feels good to know I did the right thing.

[edit=BB error]

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Raud]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Sorta unrelated but .... bought some underarm deodorant, manufactured in China, and all of a sudden got this burning rash under my arms. I would venture to guess that our oversight of such products comming from China is virtually nonexistent. I don't think anyone will be shocked that cheap goods from China have problems associated with them.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Yeah, and let's not forget that one brand of baby milk in China, that had no actual baby milk in it...if the shopping mama mixed + matched brands, it wasn't obvious, but babies fed solely on that brand just plain died.

I am scared of foods that come from there, yup yup.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
My personal favorite is still the Chinese dumplings they made out of cardboard.

On the other hand, can we honestly say that Chinese food is more toxic in real health terms than McDonalds?

Personally, I wouldn't eat either one if you paid me.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

Me neither, but fast food here in the states is bad for you because (for the most part) of the health factors associated with eating such unhealthy food. We know that there is a lot of crap in these foods but I think 'sewage oil' sort of beats the large amount of calories placed in a big mac... although we do know the preservatives and hormones within the meat is bad for us as well so I don't know...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Well I guess I'll be tossing that new bottle of imported peanut oil I bought at the Chinese grocery store. I'm sure it's fine but now I don't think I could eat it.

I think western countries do similar things to our food but have the means to cover their tracks better. We've got Monsanto after all.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
STory of the guy from the bible anyone .think it was Daniel god told him to use feces to cook his food ,but let him use animals in the end,relevant since it was a prophecy for the end times when people will eat excrement, our crops are treated with human waist.
i read somewhere they use sewage,

Thinking about this ,I reckon millions are dieing because of toxins in foods , even if it takes 15 years to make you a diabetic or whatever disease you develop you are still being killed,I reckon this is what bible means , one of the horsemen is allowed to kill billions by any means , bible prophecy runs over considerable amounts of time , just imagine the death toll of people soon just a few years from now we've got , binge drinking feces with toxins.
,MC Donalds, preservatives ,fluoride in water with cocktail of meds ,chemtrails,dodgy medication .scanners ,people dieing from to much x ray mri woops not food but still death end result.
Crap added to good vitamins like vit A put with C an E.
On and on and soon to be war ,this story is just a part of a world wide attack,it doesent matter whos doing it ,Its the fact its here and very real story just as prohecy predicted.

[edit on 3/23/2010 by dashar]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashar
STory of the guy from the bible anyone .think it was Daniel god told him to use feces to cook his food ,but let him use animals in the end,relevant since it was a prophecy for the end times when people will eat excrement, our crops are treated with human waist.
i read somewhere they use sewage,

Camel dung has been used for fuel to cook in the Middle East for thousands of years. Even dry cow patties make pretty good kindling and have been used in India for thousands of years. Buffalo chips were used in North America and so on.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Sounds bad...
...but then all 'engineered food oils' produced since the 1930's are rubbish...
...and are a threat to healthy metabolic function...
...and the cause of Diabetes Type 2 and related diseases.

Read...Deadly Diabetes Deception
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

YEP your right thats why god let him use that instead of his own . its a prophecy god was telling him in the future people will eat feces with food ,end days. read daniel

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
KHACK!!!

Now I scarred.

Didnt they eat recycled food in Judge Dredd?

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Thirty_Foot_Smurf]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Me neither, but fast food here in the states is bad for you because (for the most part) of the health factors associated with eating such unhealthy food.

One just kills you faster.
And no i don't know which one works faster.

China has too many people and the government is trying to kill them off.
I will bet that certain "groups" get more of the toxic c**p then other.

The trouble is some of this killer food leaks into the export system because they can not mark it or the Chinese people might find out.

Then they have to execute some poor scapegoat to make it look like they are doing something about the problem.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by ANNED]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

our crops are treated with human waist. i read somewhere they use sewage,

I can confirm that untreated human waste is or at least was used on some farmer’s fields down near Berwick upon Tweed on the Scottish borders as my uncle used to drive a muck spreader on one of the farms. He told me that the waste was untreated and in some cases watered down. In fact he ended up becoming very sick as it happens and these days he is bed ridden and pretty much soon to die from all accounts.

He told me that one day the muck spreader had a blockage and during his attempt to unblock it, the blockage cleared itself, swiped his feet from under him and he found himself suddenly taking a “gush” of untreated human wasted full in the face. This on the face of it might seem pretty funny to say the least until of course you realise that the accident might have sealed him to a fate of a slow and lingering death many years later.

He told me that there was not one part of him that was not covered by a thick layer of the hellish sludge and the stench – he thought he would die there and then as he could not stop vomiting and as you can imagine after every spasm you need to take in a huge lungful of air.

Is this insidious illness that has destroyed his heart and nervous system related to his misadventure with the muck spreader and a one in a lifetime diet of faecal fluid or is something else to blame like the death of his son?

Probably both, the muck and his son dying in the way he did were both probably a contributor as he did just seem to give up after the death so I cannot say for sure.

If there is any truth to the news in the OP then using my uncle's hell as an example, the chinese may have much to be worried about regarding this disgusting practice of oil re-use

Food for thought?

*edit* Sorry to go off topic but just as I posted this I glanced up at a muted TV to find old black and white footage from the forties or thirties of the "flying Scotsman" racing over the railway bridge at - you guessed it Berwick Upon Tweed.

So many cases of coincidence and synchronicity lately I am starting to think something or someone is playing with me I must say :scratchhead: *edit*

]

[edit on 23-3-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Between the sewage and the chemicals and ground up slaughterhouse waste in the feed and crap they're spraying in the chemtrails, it looks like the NWO's plan for depopulation should start to kick in any day now.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

weird synchronicity the scots man.
I seen it once passing the place where the guy died being first railway death historically theres a monument at side of track , near Newton le Willows Cheshire ,
Yea i can well imagine bits of johnnys with bog roll laying on sun drenched ground this spring, with wee green shoots budding in between sweetcorn and peas.
BUT serious
sorry to hear about the accident of your uncle ,once you get a microbe working in you this NHS "NEVER HEAL SYSTEM" WILL NEVER find it till its to late i reckon, unless it made you very ill straight away, if not it may just ruin your health period FOR YEARS .

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

YEP your right thats why god let him use that instead of his own . its a prophecy god was telling him in the future people will eat feces with food ,end days. read daniel

Its not in Daniel.

Its in Ezekiel 4:12, and G-d at first tells him to bake his bread over human dung, but then says he can trade the human dung for cow dung.

Its not about people eating human dung, its cooking with it.

One of the alternative energy solutions being discussed currently, is all of the human waste that could be used for energy. This especially true in light of peak oil. The biogas from the human dung could be fueling your gas stove and you could be baking your bread over human dung.

So people in the future will cook with it, not eat it.

Waste not, want not
Plastics maker Sintex seeks to solve India's energy and sanitation problems in one stroke - with an at-home biogas digester.

money.cnn.com...

Converting human waste to energy, here today; dung farms booming tomorrow
www.dailyfinance.com...

City plans to convert human waste to energy
www.reuters.com...

Recycled Human Waste Providing Biogas To Haitians
www.digtriad.com...

[edit on 23/3/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

yea sorry got mixed up early morn then. if you cook with it it will be in ya food also salad dressed with oil, I would not eat salad dressed with oil from china, or anything light fried.
since c in this

[edit on 3/24/2010 by dashar]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join