It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Simple Question For Debunkers Of 9/11 Truth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

"The defense has not proven to me that Osama bin Ladin had anything to do with murdering your family."

I don't know where you're getting your information from. If it's solely from sites like this, where one rarely sees the words 'Al Qaeda' written, it's not surprising that you believe you have " mountains of evidence that would prove to you who did it."

I'm afraid that assertion is simply untrue. If this evidence actually existed, people would be taking to the streets in outrage, but it doesn't, so they don't.
Have you ever read any books on 9/11, ie other than conspiracy oriented titles, eg, The Looming Tower by Wright, or Out of the blue, by bernstein? Or any books on the Middle East, on the development of Al Qaeda?

This 9/11 conspiracy movement is one of the most pernicious & ghastly cultural phenomenons in a long time. God knows how many people have been suckered into this, holding outrageous & juvenile opinions on one of the most awful days in American history.

It's open season to slander whomever you feel like, - NIST? They're obviously in on it. The structural engineers who warned on the day itself of a possible collapse of the towers? They're still spending their fat pay off checks. George W Bush? Did you see the way he faked the emotion when he said that freedom itself had been attacked by a faceless coward? Unbelievable.

You finish your post with "But,we will get JUSTICE. With or without you." What this actually translates to in the real world is something like the following, - this cultural joke known as 9/11 truth will continue to grow online. Thousands & thousands of posts will be made. The same old hackneyed theories will be endlessly repeated. No new evidence will come out. The much cherished dream of the truthers, namely, this whistleblower who's on the verge of appearing & bringing the whole house of cards down, will never materialize, since he or she doesn't exist. In 2030/2040, sites like this will still exist, but nothing will have changed, except of course that everyone else gets on with their lives.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Good post but your making too much sense. Unfortunately most responses and attacks on the evidence are emotional and devoid of any logic, reason or evidence to the contrary and often devolve into ad hominen attacks. I got to hand it to TPTB they have done a superb job of brainwashing the masses to the point where refuse to even hear reason lpogic and evidence and irrational refuse to even examine it.

There is a reckoning coming because of it. Many will suffer but hopefully those who were complicit and directly involved will receive all the justice they are due

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by vicen

Seeing that you fancy yourself as one who is in the loop, please explain to me how 19 individuals pulled this off by somehow circumventing the ENTIRE structure of the U.S. government, the ENTIRE military and defense structure, and the ENTIRE structure of the Intelligence community ?

How was it that 19 foreign individuals knew that the ENTIRE system would FAIL on that day ?!! Or was it just a lucky guess on their part? Riiiight...

Then maybe you can explain those 'put-options' regarding United and American Airlines the day before ? And while you're at it, maybe you could shed some light on those profits that still to this day remain unclaimed ? Did someone get cold feet,or did they simply forget to collect their millions ?

I see a pattern where most of you guys have nothing to fall back on while at the same time you persist in telling us that we have nothing to go forward on.

I taught Adult Basic Education at one time. I remember now why I resigned from that ...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

They didn't "circumvent the entire structure of the US government". They hijacked four planes. And so what if there was 19 of them, a point continuously made. How many should there have been? 25? 50? 11?

They didn't circumvent the "ENTIRE structure of the the intelligence community". When you phrase it like that it makes it sound like these crazy Arabs used osmosis, or the powers of the Jinn. The mistakes by the FBI & the CIA that played some part in allowing these nuts onto the planes have been well documented, unless you're suggesting that, eg, the internecine squabbling over Moussaoui in the weeks before 9/11 was all a fake, part of the backstory.

As to "having nothing to fall back on", there are enough books out there on Al qaeda, on the hijackers themselves, on the history & the design of the twin towers that explains why they fell, to collapse your shelves. You say that you see a pattern, - what I see is the same old dramatic statements about the US defences being completely penetrated, scientific theory that the vast majority of experts in the fields in question dismiss, unlikely scenarios where political figures such as Dick Cheney & Donald Rumsfeld are portrayed as sinister villains, an unlikely cast of thousands, elements appropriated from pop culture.

I realise that this is something you believe in, and what I'm saying here is nothing against yourself personally, but it just doesn't seem credible to me.
In your heart of hearts, do you really believe that in the year/18 months, or however long it took, prior to 9/11 a team of secret operatives crept into the WTC in the middle of the night, and rigged those buildings with explosives?
Why did they do this? What's the point of it all?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by vicen

This 9/11 conspiracy movement is one of the most pernicious & ghastly cultural phenomenons in a long time. God knows how many people have been suckered into this, holding outrageous & juvenile opinions on one of the most awful days in American history.

Hummm, yet you have no problems given your opinions without supporting any facts.
I disagree with your rant, however to call people who are trying to get answers to 911 or who do not support the proven OS lies are part of a “pernicious & ghastly cultural phenomenons 9/11 conspiracy movement” This is not only an outrages lie, but it is offensive, to say the lest.

[color=gold]200+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials
1,100+ Engineers and Architects

250+ Pilots and Aviation Professionals

400+ Professors Question 9/11

300+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members

200+ Artists, Entertainers, and Media Professionals

www.patriotsquestion911.com...

Perhaps, you should do some real research, before insulting the truth.

It's open season to slander whomever you feel like, - NIST? They're obviously in on it. The structural engineers who warned on the day itself of a possible collapse of the towers? They're still spending their fat pay off checks. George W Bush? Did you see the way he faked the emotion when he said that freedom itself had been attacked by a faceless coward? Unbelievable.

NIST are they in on it. It has been proven they lied, why would NIST need to tell lies?
If the WTC came down from airplanes hitting them, then why would NIST make up “fraudulent science ” to support their phony lies?
Why didn’t NIST just told the truth in the first place?
Why would NIST cover-up a so call normal collapse from airplanes hitting the WTC?
What is NIST hiding? Perhaps the truth.

What I find “unbelievable” is the ignorance you just displayed by insulting everyone who does not support the OS nonsense.

[color=gold]Proof NIST lied to cover up WTC demolition
NIST claimed there was NO "incredibly loud sound" that would indicate explosives were used to demolish WTC 7.
NIST used this lame and untrue assertion to justify their refusal to test for explosive residues at ground zero.
The following video proves NIST lied in an attempt to cover up WTC demolition ...

911blogger.com...

[color=gold]Scientists, Scholars, Architects & Engineers respond to NIST

911blogger.com...

[color=gold]Direct Evidence for Explosions: Flying Projectiles and
Widespread Impact Damage

Dr. Crockett Grabbe
University of Iowa and SeaLane Consulting
www.SeaLane.org
www.physics.uiowa.edu/~cgrabbe

www.journalof911studies.com...

[color=gold]Explosives Found in
World Trade Center Dust
Scientists Discover Both Residues
And Unignited Fragments
Of Nano-Engineered Thermitic Pyrotechnics
In Debris From the Twin Towers

911research.wtc7.net...

[color=gold]The Missing Jolt: A Simple Refutation of the NIST-Bazant Collapse Hypothesis

www.journalof911studies.com...

[color=gold]Lies about the WTC by NIST and Underwriters Laboratories

www.911review.com...

I suppose you support the 911-commission report as well?

[color=gold]The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies

www.salem-news.com...

I don't know where you're getting your information from.

Apparently the OP doesn’t believe in the propaganda garbage that FOX News and most of the corporate media outlets likes to spread.
Fact: All corporate News Medias in the USA are controlled all information is “censured.”

There is no freedom of the Press in America anymore, accept on the internet, where big government and the elite cannot control the information.

If this evidence actually existed, people would be taking to the streets in outrage, but it doesn't, so they don't.

People are not stupid, what good will it do to take it out into the street?
Don’t you think that Truthers could be labeled terrorists by the corrupt powers that be, and locked away without being charged and held indefinitely?
Don’t you think our government will call in the military to stop the rioting?

I'm afraid that assertion is simply untrue.

Perhaps you should prove it all untrue.

You finish your post with "But,we will get JUSTICE. With or without you." What this actually translates to in the real world is something like the following, - this cultural joke known as 9/11 truth will continue to grow online.

I believe that is your translation, to insult a growing movement of Americans and people around the world that are finding out they were lied to about most of the events of 911.

Thousands & thousands of posts will be made. The same old hackneyed theories will be endlessly repeated. No new evidence will come out. The much cherished dream of the truthers, namely, this whistleblower who's on the verge of appearing & bringing the whole house of cards down, will never materialize, since he or she doesn't exist. In 2030/2040, sites like this will still exist, but nothing will have changed, except of course that everyone else gets on with their lives.

You have proof that this whistleblower does not exist?

In 2030/2040, sites like this will still exist, but nothing will have changed, except of course that everyone else gets on with their lives.

You do not know what the future has in store for America. Perhaps we will get the truth to 911 and perhaps it is nothing like the OS as more evidences is proving it is not.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by okbmd

I got to hand it to TPTB they have done a superb job of brainwashing the masses to the point where refuse to even hear reason lpogic and evidence and irrational refuse to even examine it.

According to the OP and much of the TM the "masses" believe that the US government was behind 9/11.

Nonsense, of course, as shown as soon as any vaguely psephologically valid poll is employed (check out what happened when "ordinary Americans" voted in New England).

But here I suppose is another small demonstration of the Truth Movement's cognitive dissonanance. Apparently most ordinary Americans think 9/11 was an inside job... BUT the narrative also demands - and effortlessly accomodates - an evil shadow government controlling the great mass of people. It's unconvincing, to say the least.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by vicen

Then maybe you can explain those 'put-options' regarding United and American Airlines the day before ?

The day before? Are you refering to the 2075 puts on United purchased on Sept 6?

And while you're at it, maybe you could shed some light on those profits that still to this day remain unclaimed ? Did someone get cold feet,or did they simply forget to collect their millions ?

Perhaps you could provide a source for this. I've never found any evidence for this beyond an obscure article from several years ago.

Furthermore, why would insider trading implicate the US government anyway?

I taught Adult Basic Education at one time. I remember now why I resigned from that ...

Way to take the high ground.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by vicen

I don't profess to have all of the answers. If I did, then I wouldn't have the need for questions, now would I ? But, 'in my heart-of-hearts' , I have trouble believing that 9/11 was orchestrated in the fashion explained by the OS. Does it not seem incredulous to any of you that this rag-tag group of 'extremists' brought the most powerful nation on this planet to it's very knees on that day ?

If indeed, you hold to that line of reasoning, then you should be crying louder than all the 'truthers' combined, for a new investigation into why the U.S. government,military and intelligence communities were unable to protect your country on that day. The silence on your part, in that regard, is DEAFENING.

How is it that a small band of 'radicals' managed to catch us 'with our pants down' at such a crucial moment ? At the very time that most of our 'protection' had been deployed to some far-off point. At the very time that we were conducting 'excercises' that would 'alledgedly' aid them in their endeavor, by causing mass confusion and incompetence within the entire network of established protocols and standard-operating-procedures.

None of this strikes you as strange or remarkable ?

For the sake of argument,let's put aside all of the suspicions and reasonable doubts of the TM for the moment.,and focus on one point that I wish to make.

AT THE VERY LEAST, there had to be some 'insider-trading' going on between these extremists and the intelligence communities.

Suppose that there weren't hundreds or even thousands of people who had foreknowledge of 9/11. Let's simplify it to the argument that there was at least ONE person inside the intell who did, and that he/she collaborated with the enemy. That,in itself,is grounds for further investigation.

ONE person could have been responsible for the enemy knowing that we would be the most vulnerable on that particular day. ONE person that had foreknowledge of the absense of protection and the 'excercises' that were scheduled for that particular day.

This ONE person would have to be someone prominent within the military establishment.,someone with the security clearance to access all of the scheduled events for that day.

And, I personally, don't believe that Dubya would be that intelligent or have the balls to fill those shoes. As much as I dissaprove of him, I feel it would have taken someone of a much higher calibur than that idiot.

SO, chew on that for awhile...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

I told myself that I would not resort to using the 'ignore' function. But after much consideration, it is apparent to me that you are incapable of bringing anything worthwhile to this table of intelligent debate. So, CONGRATULATIONS. C'ya.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

I told myself that I would not resort to using the 'ignore' function. But after much consideration, it is apparent to me that you are incapable of bringing anything worthwhile to this table of intelligent debate. So, CONGRATULATIONS. C'ya.

"Much" consideration? Hilarious to imagine you stroking your chin and deliberating intelligently about that one. For hours, I'd imagine.

Still, no attempt to answer valid questions, not even a cursory acknowledgement of your errors... then the head goes firmly into the sand. Byee.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join