It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry, Dems Seek Cap & Trade Bill-The hits just keep coming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
article: Senator John Kerry, the chief architect of climate legislation, said Monday that White House officials can now "pour their energy and attention" into the issue after Sunday's down-to-the-wire vote on expanding health care coverage.

Source: newsmax.com...

I'm telling you folks, these guys (Dems) see the flood gates open after the passage of HCR that they have decided to GO FOR BROKE before Nov 2010.

Immigration on the hot plate, letting Felons vote, more distribution of our wealth.

November 2010 and 2012 can't come quick enough-the problem is everything they claim they are doing for the good of the American people is really just good for them. (Example: I don't see too many convicted felons voting for any Republican).

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
S and F. And the hits keep a coming.

Yeah, another Yale graduate with Earth's best intentions at heart.
Just like Celente said, "Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Banks, Bombs, Bonds"

And now Geitner is pushing for the FED Reserve's new plan to own everything.
I swear, they are trying to start a revolution. Seriously, everything they are doing is so counter-productive for an economy in a recession, not to mention the unconstitutional. It's really sad actually. They are so evil that they can't stop themselves.

I'm telling ya. They are that crap talking little rich kid on the play ground that think they're better than everyone until someone jacks him in the jaw. He cries, goes home to mommy and moves to another town.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wylee

Thanks for the S&F. And thank you for reminding me.

I forgot to mention the Banking overhaul being crafter by Dodd. Like a fox in the henhouse. You would think the leadership would be telling him he is lucky getting away without being arrested and not to bring attention to himself.

Oh, and lets not forget the Fairness Doctrine. Lord have mercy....

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Going for broke is right.

They need to get the healthcare and global warming taxes in place before they get booted out of office in order to secure the tax base necessary to pay off the 28 trillion stolen by the bankers.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I don't see this passing...at least I hope it doesn't. On this issue they will have to show hard science to prove they know what the hell they are doing...and that science just doesn't exist. Even the very skeptical science about "global warming" never shows that CO2 is the culprit...they can't factually make that correlation. And EVEN if they could...there is no hard science that can prove that reducing CO2 would have any impact...or that cap and trade would even reduce CO2.

Having said all that...if this gains traction...you can't place all blame on Dems...they will need Republican help on anything going forward....even if it is only 1 Republican...they need at least that one person to help them.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

You're so right about paying off the banks. Most of the benfits fo the Health care Bill doesn't start till 2018. That's 8 years of paying the IRS for healthcare.

Laughable, like that money will ever go to our health. It's going to sit in a Rothchild bank.

Ya know I've never really considered anarchy, but for every season there is a reason to hang a politician for treason.

new topics

top topics

join