It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake mission to mars???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Hey they gona train for a mission to mars for over 500 days to see what its like to be so long in space??? Here some links to see. The video i have from some dutch site but they talk Englisch.

news.sciencemag.org...

www.nuvideo.nl...

www.channels.com...#/episodes/show/373624/Preparing-for-Mars500-a-simulated -mission-to-Mars

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

We have to wait some 20 years before these guys are going. If i could i go with them. Who go's with me???

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I think it's more like: in 20 years someone will ADMIT they've been to Mars!

I deeply believe modern man/human has already been to all our inner planets/Moons (and possibly, further).
And I have reason to believe, people (possibly hybrids) are still there.

That's just my belief.

Namaste~

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
man will it never end we have been there nope we havent even been to the moon oo lets not forget our alian overlords .
this place has got the tabloyds beat
dude realy if we had the kind of tek you say we have then for gods sake why is our military still using JETS and bulets mna if we got flying scusers and ray guys we would be using them

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPhish
I think it's more like: in 20 years someone will ADMIT they've been to Mars!

I deeply believe modern man/human has already been to all our inner planets/Moons (and possibly, further).
And I have reason to believe, people (possibly hybrids) are still there.

That's just my belief.

Namaste~

Hi! like the way you think! in personally believe too that we have been out there allready , even back in ancient times...
and then we ourselves or somebody other bombed us back to stone age...

Cheers

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

If your fighting countries that have fighter jet, missiles and guns and you have the best of them type of weapons that can easily beat their arsenal hands down why would you bring out your top secret weapons for the whole world too see and try too copy. just a thought.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish

You arent the only one, I remember that whistleblower who said 200,000 earth humans are living on mars only 10,000 of which were born here, or those supposed photos showing the US spacestation obriting mars in the 60's before the money garbing fraudsters got to billy. Or the other whistlblower who saw the astronaut on mars photo in bush seniors home. The amount of relics, libraries, etc. which must be there would be so valuable, not for trading but for information to benefit the self. Oh the possibility

Op, care to elaborate on the content of those vids? Ive not much time to sit and watch them all so maybe you could entice us with a synopsis

new topics

top topics

join