It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain expels Israeli diplomat over Dubai passport row

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Britain to expel Israeli diplomat

news.bbc.co.uk

Britain is to expel an Israeli diplomat over the cloning of British passports linked to the hit-squad killing of a Hamas commander, the BBC has learned.

Foreign Secretary David Miliband is due to make a statement to Parliament later.
Israel has denied allegations that its agents were behind the killing of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh, in a Dubai hotel room in January.
Mr Miliband demanded that Israel co-operate fully with the investigation.
Twelve fake British passports were used in the killing of Mr al-Mabhouh, the founder of Hamas's military wing, in his hotel room in Dubai on 19 January.
Last
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-3-2010 by john124]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Interesting development, and this happens at a crucial time where Israel doesn't want to fall out with its other allies: Britain & these other countries whose passport identities were stolen, as well as the US. Could be just a formality where the diplomat returns next week, but we'll see.

Israeli government to be formally accused over ‘Mossad’ assassination

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The Israeli government will be formally named as responsible for the assassination last month of a senior Hamas commander by a hit squad travelling on cloned British passports.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-3-2010 by john124]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I was reluctant to post this earlier when I first saw it given the situation, and my growing confusion over this incident and Britain's involvement, the sudden silence over Iranian sanctions gives me the impression this is all spin.

Taking this stance at the beginning of an election campaign smells of electioneering rather than a real change of stance..

My opinion is this whole thing smells of manipulation and spin.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Not a bad move by the UK, but sending home one Zionist is useless. What they should do for the best interest of their nation, culture, and Christian identity would be to deport the rest of the Zionists and Muslims in their country and everybody is happy. Hell they should send the royal family packing with them. The indigenous Brits who want to be around other cultures besides their own can always go with them if they need to.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
The indigenous Brits who want to be around other cultures besides their own can always go with them if they need to.

Who are these "indigenous Brits" that you speak of? Can you clarify this for me?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

Originally posted by Moonman1111
The indigenous Brits who want to be around other cultures besides their own can always go with them if they need to.

Who are these "indigenous Brits" that you speak of? Can you clarify this for me?

I don't fall for baiting unless I am bored, and you know exactly what I meant and I know exactly how a 'debate' with you will go.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

Whereas your "debate" will be full of wonderous logical arguement that ultimately attempts to conceal the fact you just mean White people.

Dont lump people together based on thier skin colour or nationality; it just makes you look like you've never left your street.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Jukiodone]

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Jukiodone]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join