It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Annunaki need gold

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

I wonder if they could harness this over at CERN LHC? how about other non oxidizing metallic elements?

I'm not anunaki but I could sure use some gold

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

I wonder if they could harness this over at CERN LHC? how about other non oxidizing metallic elements?
:

Funny you should mention the LHC (weapon)my friend. Its no secret that gold is the greatest conductor of electricity. It is my belief that gold is a primary ingredient of the LHC. If you were to trace back the knowledge of this, it would lead right to the Annunaki. The Annunaki are the teachers the ones on Earth are the students.

That is a classic example of biting the hand that feeds you.

Cash for gold anyone? Go ahead, gather it all up. I'm sure that you have all seen the commercials.

It won't be enough.

There is no end to the knowledge that Annunaki obtain. They have this because they deserve it. Its amazing to me that the evil rulers of this world think they have anything that can match their power. Actually, I find it very amusing and I'm sure the Annunaki probably do to.

This world is in need of a cleansing. The Annunaki are going to do this. This will be the third time the Annunaki have done this. You know what they say about threes. The third time is a "charm".

The Annunaki already know every move that is going to be made before "they" even make it. It would be very wise for the rulers of this world to quit while they are ahead. The rulers of this world need to ask themselves a question. How severe of a "butt kicking" do we want to receive. The more the Annunaki gets attacked, the more severe the "butt kicking" will be.

Its really that simple.

People have no idea what their "leader" (the one you can't see) has gotten them into.

When I leave this world, (which will be very soon) that's when the "butt kicking" will commence. "We" shall have the best seats in the house.

The inevitable cannot be stopped.

The time has come to lift the veil.

Once again, I tell you the truth. Do you believe it?

~ Zeus

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

Thank you very much Zeus2573. I'm glad that someone got something good out of that post. Much appreciation to you.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Thank you very much Zeus2573. I'm glad that someone got something good out of that post. Much appreciation to you.

You are very much welcome!

Here is something for people to consider. Zecharia Sitchin was recently arrested.

Do you know what happens to people on this Planet (Earth) for telling the truth?

Yes, that's right.

They get arrested. (I'm not too worried about it though)

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Yes indeed. It certainly does not surprise me that the control structure would do just about anything to protect their current strangle hold including arresting, or killing those who want to illuminate the truth. And, the truth is far stranger than fiction.

But, there is also this aspect. I'm sure you are aware of the power of collective manifestation. It is quite possible as the poles continue to shift towards Russia and the gravitational field of the earth becomes more and more unbalanced that people's thoughts will materialize into the physical. Also, we had that recent earthquake in Chile which actually shifted the earth's axis which will also play into effect. According to many sources, it actually caused a minor time shift.

All of the movies that have been released recently about 2012 could cause an explosion in 2012 as the 4th density moves into place by collective thought alone. The more people expect something to occur, the more likely that these shifts will take place and that their manifestations become reality. In some respects, disinfo agents are trying to minimize the negative impact in 2012 by telling us that, in fact...nothing will happen, and that there's nothing to these conspiracy theories. The more minds that they can convince of this, the less negative fallout there will be. So, I do understand the methods that they are putting into place.

However, I have found that to even love your "perceived enemies" which could consist of governments and the disinfo agents that they employ, and show them the respect that they refuse to show you goes a long way in defending the truth and bringing forth balance to our existence.

Much love to all...

Evolved Ministry

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

You are a fine example of the way things should be looked upon.

All aspects in this "scenario" will be considered when things start to take place.

This is for everyone's own good.

Believe it or not, it is being done out of love.

Everything will be taken into consideration.

Star from me.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Much appreciation to you. You and I appear to be like-minded, therefore I added you to my friends list.

In the end, even with our enemies, this Universe is a single organism that connects us all through an infinite neural network. Therefore, we are all one and should always support one another.

Much love to all...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Yes, I have seen this Planet and so have many others. The ruler of this Planet is God himself and yes 2012 is the year judgement day will occur. Contrary to popular belief, the civilization on this Planet (Nibiru) are part of the most powerful force in the Universe.

It'd be more useful to the discussion if you could provide a description of Nibiru. I already know you have no photos...a basic pencil sketch would still be interesting. Geography, population centres etc.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Yes, I have seen this Planet and so have many others. The ruler of this Planet is God himself and yes 2012 is the year judgement day will occur. Contrary to popular belief, the civilization on this Planet (Nibiru) are part of the most powerful force in the Universe.

It'd be more useful to the discussion if you could provide a description of Nibiru. I already know you have no photos...a basic pencil sketch would still be interesting. Geography, population centres etc.

I don't have to provide you with jack didley. And I'm not going to either. All you are trying to do is change my mind.

You are wasting your time.

You don't want to discuss, you just want to argue or discredit me. I don't have time for you.

Please, refer to my signature.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I don't have to provide you with jack didley. And I'm not going to either. All you are trying to do is change my mind. You are wasting your time.

You've confirmed the suspicion that you haven't seen Nibiru. You've confirmed the suspicion that you have no interest in evidence. You've confirmed the suspicion that you have no evidence.

Hardly a waste at all...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

hey i'll get back to you on that reply you sent me right now i'm kinda busy with other things good day sir

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

...a basic pencil sketch would still be interesting. Geography, population centres etc.

can't you just look this up in the encyclopedia sumeria?

Enki's journey to Nibru: c.1.1.4
He directed his steps on his own to Nibru and entered the temple terrace, the shrine of Nibru. Enki reached for (?) the beer, he reached for (?) the liquor. He had liquor poured into big bronze containers, and had emmer-wheat beer pressed out (?). In kukuru containers which make the beer good he mixed beer-mash. By adding date-syrup to its taste (?), he made it strong. He …… its bran-mash.

Enki's journey to Nibru: c.1.1.4
In the shrine of Nibru, Enki provided a meal for Enlil, his father. He seated An at the head of the table and seated Enlil next to An. He seated Nintur in the place of honour and seated the Anuna gods at the adjacent places (?). All of them were drinking and enjoying beer and liquor. They filled the bronze aga vessels to the brim and started a competition, drinking from the bronze vessels of Uraš. They made the tilimda vessels shine like holy barges. After beer and liquor had been libated and enjoyed, and after …… from the house, Enlil was made happy in Nibru.

Nanna-Suen's journey to Nibru: c.1.5.1
"My Nibru, where black birch trees grow in a good place, my sanctuary Nibru, where white birch trees grow in a pure place -- my Nibru's shrine is built in a good place. The sanctuary Nibru's name is a good name. My Nibru's shrine is built in a good place. The sanctuary Nibru's name is a good name. Before Dilmun existed, palm trees grew in my city. Before Dilmun existed, palm trees grew in Nibru and the great mother Ninlil was clothed in fine linen."

She laid out flour before the barge and spread bran. At her feet stood a covered bronze gakkul vat. [ (1 ms. adds 1 line
With her fingers she pulled out the boxwood bung (?) for him (declaring): ] "I shall rub precious oil on this peg. May ghee, syrup and wine be abundant in your midst, may the suḫur carp and the eštub carp rejoice at the prow of your boat!" But the boat did not give her its cargo: "I am going to Nibru!"

Nibru lay ahead of the offerings, Tummal lay behind them. At the Shining Quay, the quay of Enlil, Nanna-Suen finally docked the boat. At the White Quay, the quay of Enlil, Ašimbabbar finally docked the boat.

Ninurta's return to Nibru: a šir-gida to Ninurta: c.1.6.1
When, at Enlil's command, he was making his way towards E-kur, the warrior of the gods was levelling the Land; and before he had yet approached Nibru from afar, Nuska, the chancellor of Enlil, came forth from the E-kur to meet him.

"Let my beloved city, the sanctuary Nibru, raise its head as high as heaven. Let my city be pre-eminent among the cities of my brothers. Let my temple rise (?) the highest …… among the temples of my brothers. Let the territory of my city be the freshwater well of Sumer. Let the Anuna, my brother gods, bow down there. Let their flying birds establish nests in my city. Let their refugees refresh themselves in my shade."

"My sovereign, may you be well-disposed towards your beloved city. Lord Ninurta, may you be well-disposed towards your beloved city. May you be well-disposed towards the sanctuary Nibru, your beloved city. When you enter E-šu-me-ša, your beloved temple, alone, tell your wife, young lady Ninnibru, what is in your heart, tell her what is on your mind. Make an enduring favourable pronouncement to her for the king."

When Ninurta entered E-šu-me-ša, his beloved temple, alone, he told his wife, young lady Ninnibru, what was in his heart, he told her what was on his mind and he made an enduring favourable pronouncement to her for the king.

Pabilsaĝ's journey to Nibru: c.1.7.8
The wild bull with brindled thighs, whose house is noble! My king, the wild bull with brindled thighs, whose house is noble! Pabilsaĝ, the wild bull with brindled thighs, whose house is noble! His house, the house of Larag, is noble, his house is noble! His city, a mighty city, is abundant, and his house is noble! The warrior's house is the house of Larag; Lord Pabilsaĝ's city is a mighty city ……. His birthplace was the shrine Nibru ……. The place where he drank good milk was the house ……. From the place, the pure place, ……. Isin, the unique house ……. The place which the bull embraces ……. Like a scorpion rising up from among the thorns, he is a fearsome scorpion; like a wolf rising up from his lair, he is likely to growl; like a lion rising up in the pathway, he is likely to beat …….
Pabilsaĝ's journey to Nibru: c.1.7.8
At that time, he wished to dig (?) in the meadows; the lord wished to dig (?) in the meadows. Lord Pabilsaĝ wished to dig (?) in the meadows; in all the meadows of Isin, my king wished to dig (?). So then my king set off for Nibru.

The lament for Nibru: c.2.2.4
After the cattle pen had been built for the foremost divine powers -- how did it become a haunted place? When will it be restored? Where once the brick of fate had been laid -- who scattered its divine powers? The lamentation is reprised: how did the storeroom of Nibru, the shrine Dur-an-ki, become a haunted place? When will it be restored? After Ki-ur, the great place, had been built, after the brickwork of E-kur had been built, after Ubšu-unkena had been built, after the shrine Egal-maḫ had been built -- how did they become haunted? When will they be restored?

How did the true city become empty? Its precious designs have been defiled! How were the city's festivals neglected? Its magnificent rites have been thrown into disorder! In the heart of Nibru, where the divine powers were allotted and the black-headed people prolificly multiplied, the city's heart no longer revealed any sign of intelligence -- there where the Anuna used to give advice! In Ubšu-unkena, the place for making great judgments, they no longer impart decisions or justice!

Where its gods had established their dwellings, where their daily rations were offered, their daises erected, where the sacred royal offering (?) and the evening meal in their great banquet hall were destined for the pouring out of choice beer and syrup -- Nibru, the city where the black-headed people used to cool themselves in its spreading shade -- in their dwellings Enlil fell upon them as if they were criminals. It was he who sent them scattering, like a scattered herd of cattle. How long until its lady, the goddess Ninlil, would ask after the inner city, whose bitter tears were overwhelming?

As though it were empty wasteland, no one enters that great temple whose bustle of activity was famous. As for all the great rulers who increased the wealth of the city of Nibru -- why did they disappear? For how long would Enlil neglect the Land, where the black-headed [ people ] [ (1 ms. has instead
Land ] [ (another ms. has instead
city ]ate rich grass like sheep? Tears, lamentation, depression and despair! How long would his spirit burn and his heart not be placated? Why were those who once played the šem and ala drums spending their time in bitter lamenting? Why were the lamenters sitting in its brick buildings? They were bewailing the hardship which beset them.

Now, city, your lord who has had compassion and mercy for you, Father Enlil, lord of all countries, who has commanded that you be restored, and the great mother Ninlil, who entreated him in prayer there, and the brickwork itself which said to him "Steady the trembling of Nibru!" and said to him "Rebuild my women's quarters for me! Re-establish my temples for me!" -- he who mulled things over so that he came to a decision about them, Enlil, who found agreeable his command of true words, who beneficently entered the true temple which had suffered destruction -- he himself is removing what he turned upon you in distress.

Just as he silenced you, when he made joy enter again he decreed as your fate the sound of choice beer and syrup being poured out to overflowing." Enough! It is time to stifle the lament" he said to you himself. Because you have been living in a state of neglect, Enlil who has decreed your fate has said "My city, you have placated my sacred heart towards you." He has returned to you!" Nibru, you have placated my sacred heart towards you." He has returned to you! True city, he has decreed your great fate and made your reign long! Nibru, he has decreed your great fate and made your reign long!

Enlil himself has commanded Išme-Dagan that the E-kur should shine like the day! Steady sunlight shines into the Ki-ur; he has brought daylight in there again for you! Ninlil has decreed your fate in the Ĝaĝiššua! Enlil and Ninlil together founded daises in the E-kur! They dined there and enjoyed choice beer! They deliberated how to make the black-headed people secure in their dwellings! They have brought back to you the people who had been completely devastated! They have gathered back together the children whom they turned away from their mothers! The populace goes with you in their strongholds! Shrine Nibru, the Great Mountain Enlil has returned to you!

Now see! Enlil has fixed a good day in the land! He has even now ordered the day for Nibru to raise its neck to heaven! He himself has provided a good day for the E-kur to shine! He himself has raised up the day for the Ki-ur's magnificent manifestation! He himself has restored the day for Sumer and Akkad to expand! He himself has set aside the day for houses to be built and storerooms to be enclosed! He himself has brought out the day for seeds to sprout and living things to be born! He has brought out the day for building cattle pens and founding sheepfolds!

Although Sumer and Akkad had been desecrated by the foe, afterwards hearts were appeased, spirits soothed! All the great gods thus had compassion! They looked upon those sunk in exhaustion and brought them up out of it! They restored your city which had been razed to ruins! Enlil, king of all countries, restored its shining property which had been scattered, which had been devastated! There where the populace rested in the cool after building their nests, in Nibru, the mountain of the greatest divine powers, from where they had taken an unfamiliar path -- at Enlil's word the Anuna, those very lords who determine the fates, ordered that the temples which they had forsaken and the jewels, put there long ago, which had been carried off by the wind, should all be restored!

A hymn to Nibru and Išme-Dagan (Išme-Dagan C): c.2.5.4.03
Shrine of Nibru, shrine surpassing the abzu, shining E-kur; your prince is the Great Mountain Enlil who surpasses the Prince (i.e. Enki). Your great lady is the good woman, Mother Ninlil, excelling in refinement. Your caretaker is one whose vigour is surpassing, the hero Ninurta. The chief minister (i.e. Nuska), who is worthy of your fair copper vessels, who makes your bedchamber exceedingly pleasant, is also the guardian watching over your honourable divine powers; he is the shepherd watching over your honourable divine powers. Your provider, who was engendered by the Great Mountain and was born by Ninlil -- Išme-Dagan, who was engendered by the Great Mountain, and was born by Ninlil, he who has achieved a high reputation among his numerous people, throws himself at your feet.

A hymn to Nibru and Išme-Dagan (Išme-Dagan C): c.2.5.4.03
Nibru, your praise suits the mouth! May it be uttered by every mouth! The Anuna gods always stand by your truthful utterances. Shrine Nibru, primeval city, where the divine powers are allotted, sweet is your praise! At the great festivals prepared with care in Nibru, all the great gods …… the majesty of Enlil and Ninlil.

A hymn to Nibru and Išme-Dagan (Išme-Dagan W): c.2.5.4.23
City whose terrifying splendour extends over heaven and earth, whose towers are exceptionally grand, shrine Nibru! Your power reaches to the edges of the uttermost extent of heaven and earth. Of all the brick buildings erected in the Land, your brickwork is the most excellent. You have allowed all the foreign lands and as many cities as are built to receive excellent divine powers. Your name is as excellent as your excellent divine powers. Your soil is soil as good as your name. City, [ your name towers ] [ (1 ms. has instead
your divine powers tower ] over heaven and earth.

Your interior towers up, and your exterior is awesome. You were built as life-giving food for the Anuna gods; you were beautified for their eating and drinking. You are the sheepfold which is there for their life. Nothing escapes your grasp, as if caught in the threads of an outspread net. Shrine Nibru, your activities are quite excellent, quite surpassing all description. The divine powers that you allocate are a good fortune which cannot be overturned.

(3 lines fragmentary) Enlil and Ninlil …… (5 lines fragmentary)Enlil and Ninlil have bestowed this on Nuska, the lord who stands ……. Nibru, no god excels like your lord and lady; they are powerful princes, brilliantly revealed deities. No god excels like Enlil and Ninlil; they are powerful princes, lords who can decide destinies. In your midst they have given divine powers to Nuska as minister. Nibru, your holy songs are exceptionally precious, surpassing all praise. I, Išme-Dagan, have put them in everyone's mouth for all time.

its 22deg and sunny there today.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Parta]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I found this for your description of Nibiru

General Meanings of Occurrences Outside Astronomical Texts
Word meaning, of course, is determined by context. “Nibiru” (more technically and properly transliterated as “ne4beru”5) can mean. I have underlined the form of nibiru for the reader:
“place of crossing” or “crossing fee” – In the Gilgamesh epic,6 for example, we read the line (remarkably similar to one of the beatitudes in the sermon on the Mount): “Straight is the crossing point (nibiru; a gateway), and narrow is the way that leads to it.” A geographical name in one Sumero-Akkadian text, a village, is named “Ne-bar-ti-Ash-shur” (“Crossing Point of Asshur”). Another text dealing with the fees for a boatman who ferries people across the water notes that the passenger paid “shiqil kaspum sha ne-bi-ri-tim” (“silver for the crossing fees”).
“ferry, ford”; “ferry boat”; “(act of) ferrying” – For example, one Akkadian text refers to a military enemy, the Arameans: “A-ra-mu nakirma bab ni-bi-ri sha GN itsbat”7 (“The Arameans were defiant and took up a position at the entrance to the ford [gate, crossing point]”). In another, the Elamites are said to “ina ID Abani ni-bi-ru u-cha-du-u” (“[to] have cut off the ford [bridge, crossing way] of the river Abani”).
I think the “root idea” of the nibiru word group and its forms as meaning something with respect to “crossing” is clear
www.michaelsheiser.com...

And by the way it does appear that Zack, has been Sacked, by the US Government.

Hello. My name is Sam Wilson. I am a new attorney at [Name of firm removed due to request of corporation - PF] (hired two months ago). I am working as staff to a co-counsel in the case. We were hired by Zecharia Sitchin to prepare his defense. A federal grand jury in the Southern District of New York has charged him with five counts of which I will explain:

1. Contempt of Court: He (Sitchin) is charged with violating a court order to hand over documents to the government he is alleged to have used in one of his books

2. False Statements: He is accused of making false statements before a grand jury investigating Rob Solorion and others for fraud

3. Possesion of False Papers: He is charged with making false documents meant to defraud the United States Government

4. Conveying False Information: The charge is saying that Sitchin conveyed false information in his books, amounting to a hoax in violation of the US Code.

5. Advocating Overthrow of US Government: His final charge is telling (advocating) the violent overthrow of the government in a speech in 2005 and more recently in January of this year

I am following this case because I heard during our confrence, that many believe the US government is trying to stop the knowledge of 2012 conspiracies. While I do not personally support that ideal, I still believe this trial should be known (As a working assistant to his lawyers, I am immune to a part of the gag order and can reveal limited information).

Therefore, I have had a blog created to track the trial, as I will be there everyday: See blog here. On Monday, the proceedings opened, and he plead not guilty to all charges. He was able to post bail at $100,000. On September 5th, a hearing on pre-trial motions will occur. And on September 14th, a Preliminary Hearing otherwise known as a probable cause hearing will start. The hearing's purpose is to decide if there is enough evidence to proceed with a trial.
forums.armageddononline.org...

This is going to get quite interesting.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573

I don't have to provide you with jack didley. And I'm not going to either. All you are trying to do is change my mind.

~ Zeus

Yes, he is, but not for the reason you imply.

His time is wasted trying to change a mind whose very existence is in question.

Kandinsky -
I suggest you try to determine if there is a mind before you try to change one.

Harte

[edit on 3/25/2010 by Harte]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Parta

I prefer Sumerian Literature as a source. These are the scholars who Sitchin misinterprets or misrepresents.

ATS member Zeus claimed to have seen Nibiru and was emphatic that it was on its way here to Earth. Why refer to the historical literature when we have a contemporary right here that has seen it?

Quite possibly, Zeus is just shy or too unsure of their artistic ability to provide a pencil sketch of the great planet.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I wasn't asking for a historical description. I was asking for a representation from an eye-witness of this planet Nibiru....Zeus.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Parta

I prefer Sumerian Literature as a source. These are the scholars who Sitchin misinterprets or misrepresents.

ATS member Zeus claimed to have seen Nibiru and was emphatic that it was on its way here to Earth. Why refer to the historical literature when we have a contemporary right here that has seen it?

Quite possibly, Zeus is just shy or too unsure of their artistic ability to provide a pencil sketch of the great planet.

well i see you know where the information is. do you look at the picture galleries too? my quotes aren't sitchin.

you have to be happy for the people who want to have happy thoughts. i hope now that they've found each other they connect up for a weekend in a holosuite before they go *poof

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

~ Zeus

Yes, he is, but not for the reason you imply.

His time is wasted trying to change a mind whose very existence is in question.

Kandinsky -
I suggest you try to determine if there is a mind befire you try to change one.

Harte

And,your so dumb that you don't even realize that your behavior is the evidence.

You are the evidence!!

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

And,your so dumb that you don't even realize that your behavior is the evidence.

You are the evidence!!

~ Zeus

You seem to worry more about my opinions than I do yours.

Of course, you could change all that with one thunderbolt.

Harte

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Where did the events of Sodom and Gomorrah take place? The Bible clearly identifies the Valley of Siddim with the Salt Sea, suggesting that there had once been a valley where the waters now lie.” Modern reference books state that the destroyed cities were indeed once situated in the area of the Dead Sea, drawing this conclusion from Greek and Roman historians, who stated that the valley was inundated after the event.

It is no coincidence that the name Gomorrah came to mean “submersion” in the Hebrew language, nor that the Bible refers to the Salt Sea as the Sea of the Arabah, the latter term in Hebrew meaning “dry or burnt up”, and thus commemorating the attack.?’ Can all of these sources be wrong?

More specifically, scholars locate the evil cities in the southern part of the Dead Sea, which to this day is called “Lot’s Sea”, commemorating the man who was allowed to escape the disaster. The Bible provides a number of further clues which pinpoint the exact location: references to salt, bitumen and tar Pits all fit the southern part of the Dead Sea. First, this area still remains, in places, a flat salt marsh.

And secondly, to this day, lumps of bitumen still float to the surface of the Dead Sea, which for this reason was called Lake Asphaltites in ancient times. In addition, the south-east shore of the Dead Sea is indeed “well-watered” and rich in vegetation, in accordance with the Biblical description. What physical evidence might prove that a nuclear explosion occurred at the Dead Sea in ancient times?

The geology of the Dead Sea is unusual. It is divided into two parts by a large peninsula called the Lisan (“the Tongue”), which reaches to within two miles of the western shore. North of the Lisan, the Dead Sea is up to 1,310 feet deep, the lowest landlocked point on Earth.

To the south, in complete contrast, the waters are shallow, from only three to fifteen feet deep. Could this unusual geological feature be attributed to an explosion which breached the original Lisan and caused the previously dry “valley of the fields” to become submerged under water? To this day, unnatural levels of radioactivity are found in the water of springs around the southernmost edges of the Dead Sea.

One study confirmed that this radioactivity was sufficiently high to “induce sterility and allied afflictions in any animals and humans that absorbed it over a number of years”. Further evidence of an explosion is being revealed by the falling level of the Dead Sea, which has in recent years dropped from 1,280 feet to 1,340 feet below sea level.?’

The shrinkage of its surface area has exposed bizarre fissures, described by one observer as “almost architecturally articulated rock fissures”. What about the high salt concentration, more than five times the normal level? This is actually caused by the absence of any outlet from the Dead Sea other than by evaporation.

The 6.5 million tons of fresh water which pour in every day from the Jordan River erode natural salt from the Dead Sea floor, which cannot evaporate, and this increases the salt concentration. But here is a strange fact. In October 1993, it was announced that Israeli and German scientists would attempt to take samples of sediments from beneath the Dead Sea, using the latest drilling technology.

Previous attempts had failed due to an extremely hard layer of rock salt, only a few feet beneath the bottom of the Sea!” What unnatural event could have formed a crust of rock salt so hard that modern technology struggled to penetrate it?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join