It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Annunaki need gold

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Because there is evidence to support the argument from by comparing Sitchin's work with scholarly work. Have you done this? Have you examined Sitchin's theories as a whole and compared them to translations made by scholars? I'm guessing you haven't got around to that.

PDF file with research doing some of this comparing: www.sitchiniswrong.com...

There, I made it easy for you.

Thank you for providing the information. However, there aren't a mass amount of scholars on ancient Sumeria.

And yes, there are scholars that will definitely disagree with someone else's interpretation of work that they've done when it contradicts their theories. And let me tell you something about scholars...

Here's one of the best scholars of all time: Einstein. I would imagine he was probably smarter than all of the scholars working on Sumerian Texts put together probably 4 times over. Check out this link...OOPS.
refreshingnews9.blogspot.com...
Let me say that again...OOPS.

While you're at it, check out this article:
www.thirdeyeconcept.com...
OOPS.

So, what these articles are telling us is that our SCHOLARS of scientific studies in which we've based our reality off of for hmmm...forever, are now being put into question. Laws are changing, rules are being bent and broken.

The one thing that you should know about Scholars is that they base their research off of the preexisting research from the past. Even Einstein did that with Newton. It is very rare that they actually create any sort of new or profound revelations because they are forced into a box that the Universities intentionally fit them in. Usually, they just reinforce the research of others to conform to the status quo. I know this, because I am currently within the academic field and am forced to provide preexisting sources for any theory or hypothesis that I create. If my information does not fit in, or collaborate preexisting information of past scholars, then it is automatically disavowed.

So, I'm not so sure that your argument really holds weight there. But, I do see your point. I guess time will tell whose research was better.

But let me ask you this...if you end up being wrong,...Are you going to admit it? What if the Annunaki actually show up in 2012? Its doubtful, but, what if it happens? What does that mean for all of the scholars that you've been supporting on these forums? Personally, I am a scholar. Does that make me 100% correct in my endeavors? Or am I just regurgitating the same garbage that has existed before me?

[edit on 24-3-2010 by EvolvedMinistry] Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link

[edit on Wed Mar 24 2010 by Jbird]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Here's one of the best scholars of all time: Einstein. I would imagine he was probably smarter than all of the scholars working on Sumerian Texts put together probably 4 times over. Check out this link...OOPS. refreshingnews9.blogspot.com... Let me say that again...OOPS.

Using Einstein to support the 'Annunaki' story is pretty strange behaviour. Linking to a blog that describes a soptpedia article detailing an experiment from 4 years ago...is 'OOPS.'

Scientists have been 'wrong' for centuries...it's part of the process of discovery. Einstein's GTRW will inevitably be expanded to encompass new developments.

There isn't any scientific evidence at all to support Sitchin's claims about Annunaki. Naturally, you are entitled to have the opinion that space-faring critters a la Sitchen are not simple fiction and BS.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

what about the artifacts found under the i believe dead sea where he claims soddom and gormorrah was? and the fact that further exploration has been haulted there? obviously someone got cold feet!

and oh what about unusual radiation found around the area that no one has explained yet? while sitchin does have stuff that is questionable if you've ever read any of his books like lost realms he does infact back his claims with findings of REAL scholars and explorer's! some is questionable and no doubt might be wrong but he has just as much that could be right!

and you know aswell as i do that until the missing link is found in the ape theory nothing has been disproven or proven...with my understanding of nature and how mankind works to me half alien half ape seems pretty plausible while we are adapted to the earth for survival we also have many qualities that are alien!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Very nice post, and very true.

I like the way you think.

Wow! Brilliant, brilliant indeed.

That is, if you don't mind me saying so.

Respect!

Starred.

~ Zeus

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

what about the artifacts found under the i believe dead sea where he claims soddom and gormorrah was? and the fact that further exploration has been haulted there?

Have you got a link to that? Sodom & Gomorrah has a speculative location just north of the Dead Sea...Bronze Age.

what about unusual radiation found around the area that no one has explained yet? while sitchin does have stuff that is questionable if you've ever read any of his books like lost realms he does infact back his claims with findings of REAL scholars and explorer's! some is questionable and no doubt might be wrong but he has just as much that could be right!

You don't sound convinced.

...until the missing link is found in the ape theory nothing has been disproven or proven...with my understanding of nature and how mankind works to me half alien half ape seems pretty plausible while we are adapted to the earth for survival we also have many qualities that are alien!

'Ape theory?' Maybe all our qualities are ours? What evidence do you have to compare our qualities with aliens?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFaceless
I believe the annunaki used the gold to create "shields" for their broken ozone layer.
Sounds familiar? hehe
Yeah thats also what I read. That is Zecharia Sitchin theory based on his research of the ancients but who knows right?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Occy Anonymous
This got me thinking, perhaps the Annunaki needed the gold for power?

Then they would have left the Sumerians alone and gone to South Africa, where there's lots of it. Gold is produced by stars and found in the remnants of supernovas. There's lots of it out there.

So if they were real (they're not; they're the lesser gods of Sumeria), then they would never have bothered to come to Earth.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

So, what these articles are telling us is that our SCHOLARS of scientific studies in which we've based our reality off of for hmmm...forever, are now being put into question. Laws are changing, rules are being bent and broken.

The one thing that you should know about Scholars is that they base their research off of the preexisting research from the past. Even Einstein did that with Newton. It is very rare that they actually create any sort of new or profound revelations because they are forced into a box that the Universities intentionally fit them in. Usually, they just reinforce the research of others to conform to the status quo. I know this, because I am currently within the academic field and am forced to provide preexisting sources for any theory or hypothesis that I create. If my information does not fit in, or collaborate preexisting information of past scholars, then it is automatically disavowed.

I don't know how to thank you for putting these words together to sum up my argument against the institutional matrix. Thank you!

For the original OP I have noticed a slight trend in that people who feel the Annunaki are not real, are still at it. The OP stated

Anyways just a theory but I'd love to hear some ideas on this from Niburu believers and scientists alike.
He has invited people to debate in the spirit that Nibiru is a reality, not fiction. I would suggest for those non believers and those who have not, or are incapable of, opening ones mind, start your own thread entitled "Annunaki Are Not Real" or something along those lines. Maybe all the non believers can come up with something new. I myself feel that there may be some truth to the subject, and possibly the exposure of long lost truths around the corner.

Personally, I feel that the "gold" in the monoatomic state is like "crack" to the Annunaki.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I would suggest for those non believers and those who have not, or are incapable of, opening ones mind, start your own thread entitled "Annunaki Are Not Real" or something along those lines. Maybe all the non believers can come up with something new. I myself feel that there may be some truth to the subject, and possibly the exposure of long lost truths around the corner.

Members using the phrases 'I, myself,' 'it is said' and 'long lost truths' tend to favour the theories with the least evidence. At least, that's my experience. Conversely, members that don't use these phrases are 'non-believers.'

FWIW, I don't 'feel' that the Sitchin 'Annunaki are not real.' I'm reasonably certain that they are a figment of the imagination. The notion has been taken outside like an old dusty carpet and flogged to death on ATS.

After the dozens of threads...there is still not a shred of good evidence to support their existence. No evidence of their planet. No evidence of their supposed planet cruising through our Solar System. No evidence of gold mines. No reason to believe Earth is the only planet with gold. No evidence that Sumerians could see more than five planets. No evidence that Sitchen can read Sumerian. No evidence of any professionals entertaining Sitchen's ideas.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
When you think about it if the Annunaki come back to Earth to collect their gold from their biological robots ie man then it actually fits into many theories about the NWO and the present debt bomb on earth.

Everyone knows that Fort Knox has been empty, also there has been a number of stories about fake gold bars being circulated.

There have also been researchers who say that the Annunaki have left some half breed descendants on earth who have been in control of man for thousands of years.

Suppose that they were told to ensure that much of the gold that was mined was collected and stored for the return of the Annuaki. Man was only useful in so far as he could obtain things for the Annuaki and their overlords.

After all the whole world seems to be in debt for astronomical sums of money which does not seem to be accounted for. Where is this money going and what is it being spent on. Maybe in a few years we will find out.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
When you think about it if the Annunaki come back to Earth to collect their gold from their biological robots ie man then it actually fits into many theories about the NWO and the present debt bomb on earth.

Everyone knows that Fort Knox has been empty, also there has been a number of stories about fake gold bars being circulated.

There have also been researchers who say that the Annunaki have left some half breed descendants on earth who have been in control of man for thousands of years.

Suppose that they were told to ensure that much of the gold that was mined was collected and stored for the return of the Annuaki. Man was only useful in so far as he could obtain things for the Annuaki and their overlords.

After all the whole world seems to be in debt for astronomical sums of money which does not seem to be accounted for. Where is this money going and what is it being spent on. Maybe in a few years we will find out.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Gold reached the standered it has today because its one of the most common element of the rare elements, and its yellow because the human mind persives the sun to be yellow but the sun is not yellow it's energy. It has a human meaning not a alien meaning, If these annunaki existed they were a low level llifeform any being that can trevearse the galaxy can make any element they want from any other source other then the earth wich is to diverse for mining, and also you can't turn lead into gold you can only make lead or you can make gold. but you cant make lead and turn it into gold, even if they are similar.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Maybe the Annunaki just like bling?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Do you believe that there is a Planet and yes it is commonly referrd to as Nibiru that is occupied by an advanced civilization (the good guys) also commonly referrd to as the Annunaki, and they will surely return in 2012?

first of all, to believe is the realm of religion. If it is religion we are talking about then no, I do NOT believe.

Second, we are not talking about a "second coming", angels and spiritual beings, right? We are talking a PLANET coming our way in two years time, right?

OK, now I have a yes and no question for you...

Has anyone seen this celestial body moving towards us?

Unless it is some kind of turbo boosted planet, its speed is not that great so it must be within the solar system by now (if it is to arrive near us in 2-2.5 years). If we are able to see small bodies like Pluto, in the distance they are from Earth, we should be able to see supposedly larger bodies, capable of sustaining advanced life and an atmosphere (according to the mother of all evils - that's established science - a substantial size is required for a planet to sustain advanced life, among other things!).

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Scientists have been 'wrong' for centuries...it's part of the process of discovery. Einstein's GTRW will inevitably be expanded to encompass new developments.
[edit on 24-3-2010 by Kandinsky]

Yes, the role of science is indeed to continue uncovering, challenging, and understanding the universe. It is a process of piggybacking discovery on discovery.

The problem however is that the scientific establishment refuses to accept new and different theories that go against the mainstream acceptability. If your caught poking around in what is considered "fringe science", then you get all but crusified even by checking in the area. You will lose tenure, your life will become a living hell regardless of the findings. Simply put, the old establishment of the scholars are no longer credible in regards to fresh new information if it doesn't conform to already pre-existing understandings. This retards the progress of science as a whole.

I have a healthy respect for the proper scientists whom buck the system and dont give a rats arse about conforming to the ideals of old..granted, some new fringe studys may lead to a dead end, but ultimately those whom challenge the group thinking are the ones typically remembered in history...not the ones that finally accepted them and started piggybacking on them. People remember Einstein because he challenged the system, and all but got cast out as some renegade...you barely know his collegues at the time that shunned him, but his name lived on because of his rebel theories.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
wow what a great story and i honestly wana thank whoever posted this

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I dont know if in this thread there is a response like mine but... Alls I got on this is... Pyramids of egypt back when they were just built and pristine were reportedly covered with polished limestone and capped with gold...So what does that mean all in all I dont know (I am new to some things conspiracy) Lime is being reported as some kind of trigger to do with hauntings/ghosts/emfs and gold is one of the best conducters on the planet... I say there is somethin to it but my non scientific mind doesnt know how to put it together...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I'll just say that I think it's funny that gold has always been so valued,
and it turns out it's useful for scientific experiments too.

The annunaki stuff has always fascinated me, but i'm not sure how much I should buy into it.

I also doubt they needed gold for energy.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Maegnas

I have a link here to 'Dark comets' from Survive 2012. This is only an excerpt, but the article talks about comets we witnessed very late in the day in the 1980's. Let's hope the wisdom of W.I.S.E spots these awful critters.

Dark Comets
There's only one difference between dark comets and regular comets - we won't see the approach of the dark comet.

In early 2009 many news articles reported the findings of British astronomers Bill Napier (Cardiff University) and David Asher (Armagh Observatory), and reading them sent a shiver down my spine, prompting me to research the possibilities further.

"There is a case to be made that dark, dormant comets are a significant but largely unseen hazard," says Napier.

…periodic comet showers appear to correlate with the dates of ancient impact craters found on Earth, which would suggest that most impactors in the past were comets, not asteroids.

Now Napier and Asher warn that some of these comets may still be zipping around the solar system. Other observations support their case. The rate that bright comets enter the solar system implies there should be around 3000 of them buzzing around, and yet only 25 are known.[5]

Gulp!

mclinking

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Maegnas

Do you see how this is working?

I, Zeus, say something about the Annunaki thats got all kinds of truth to it. Then, you say something about religion/angels and ask if anyone has seen this Planet.

Yes, I have seen this Planet and so have many others. The ruler of this Planet is God himself and yes 2012 is the year judgement day will occur. Contrary to popular belief, the civilization on this Planet (Nibiru) are part of the most powerful force in the Universe.

He warned you not to eat from the tree.

Do you see what happens when you attack me? Do you? This is only on a small scale. If my home Planet (Nibiru) continues to be attacked, guess whats going to happen.
This Planet is very real and it is of a positive polarity. Earth has been turned into a negative polarity. I don't need to tell you what will happen when Nibiru gets close to Planet Earth. But, I will anyway. That's right, all kinds of changes including a pole shift. Just the power of the presence of this Planet (Nibiru) is a vast indicator of whats to come.

This Planet's (Nibiru) arrival cannot be stopped. The power of this Planet is un-matched.

Do you want some more? Just keep it up. I guarantee you, you have never dealt with one like me.

Thank you for adding credence to what I said in my post. You did a fine job.

Are you worried about Nibiru? You and many others should be.

Oh, and by the way, I Zeus, am of positive polarity you are of negative polarity. Positives are always the dominant force.

Positive and Negatives are the fundamental building blocks of the Universe.

There is a "little" Science for ya.

Oh, and by the way, my answer to your "yes or no" question is YES. That is the proper way to answer a "yes or no" question.

I tell you the truth. Do you believe it?

~ Zeus

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Zeus2573]

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join