It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Annunaki need gold

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by galacticastronaut

Exactly!
When the Gods retorn they will give all the gold to them
Where is it anyway right now?I heard Fort Knox is empty???

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshchand
I doubt it, though its possible, but still. They broke parity violation (whatever that means) but the important point is "conservation of energy remained intact" meaning the energy they get from one atom of gold they could also get from one atom of anything with atomic mass higher than gold.
Also why would a highly advanced species? aliens? race? use humans to mine for gold? Just get the robots out and get it over with. Unless they were extremely stupid to begin with. But then how did they get so advanced?

maybe they are merely a species of predatory animals from other planets or primitive apes who use us like farming for food.

becoming an advanced civilization is easy. If you're from a predatory species on the brink if extinction, all you have to do is steal ideas and then mislead or use violence against the people you gave you their knowledge or ideas. And then hide the evidence so you can ask more people, who are born later, to help you with their efforts, give you ideas, & guide you to help them survive. That's how Arabs got their ideas from the rules mentioned in Jewish religious scriptures, Native Americans learned about modern civilizations, cities and authorities were built to help African people, and pagans in Europe learned enough civilized thinking from monotheists to quit performing ritual sacrifices or believing in ridiculous superstitions.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by killyou]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by galacticastronaut
It really makes perfect sense. Afterall, our monetary value is based on the gold standard. Every economy is backed by Gold, correct? The federal reserve and large banks keep tons of gold stored and locked away. Why? it's just metal right? Seems to me like there is an underlying reason why we collecting gold and locked away other than the simple fact that our ecnomy is backed by it.

Since the dawn of modern man, gold has been mined and considered to be very precious. I don't think it is by any coincidence. It is almost like we were 'programmed' to regard this metal as precious. Modern science will tell us there is infact a lot of great potential in this metal. Perhaps our subconcious is telling us somthing. Or perhaps the government knows somthing we don't and is just waiting for them to come back and take our gold? Who knows.

We must be on the same wavelength. Something about anti matter and gold was published last year I think and right out of the blue I thought "Well there is the connection for visitation and ancients people have been looking for."

I was watching a docmentary on gold a few weeks ago, its really everywhere but in such small quatities its nearly impossible to gather. As I said earlier I can easily imagine a stellar civilzation making the rounds through space collecting this fuel source from worlds under their dominion and even better why expend any of your own resources on its collections when you can customize the local inhabitants to do it for you! and should said inhabitants get out of line you just reset them with an asteroid and genesculp some other lifeform on the planet to pick up where the trouble makers left off. Afterall space is full of life and life is just another resource to manipulate.

Ruthlessly efficent for sure but words I can well imagine could describe any society that spans the stars.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Helmkat]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Why wouldn't they force us all to be gold miners? And further more early man didnt mine for anything including gold.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
maybe they use isotopes of gold to cause mutations in the physiology of their captive species to turn our people into mind controlled drones, zombies, mutated monsters, & carry out other experiments they like doing before they fully conquer, loot resources, & then obliterate other species each time.

Or maybe I'm just overly exaggerating things and being almost too paranoid. Because they only have weapons & tolld they use to dumb us down. Like dumb-ray projectors, low frequency sounds, or chemicals in the air.

there are many scary tales in ancient mythology about gold. Like the stories of King Midas in Greek & Fefnir the dragon in Norse myths. In both cases, the gods like Pan, Zeus, Odin, & all others were probably just annunaki aliens. I find it hard to believe that ancient people were that stupid,. crazy or obsessed with their own fairy tales, fantasies, plays, novels & literature (i.e. things that were no different than ancient versions of novels, video games, television, comic books, movies & other aspects of our modern day pop culture)

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Originally posted by ucalien

Sitchin is a graduate of the University of London and worked as a journalist and editor in Israel for many years. What prevents him, to have achieved knowledge and training to translate ancient Mesopotamian scriptures and tablets, during the time he lived in Israel??? You???

[edit on 23-3-2010 by ucalien]

Nothing is stopping him of course, I never claimed anything was. He just isn't qualified therefore his opinion on the topic means a lot less than someone who is trained and educated in the field. Make sense?

Originally posted by ucalien

And it goes:

"An incandescent column of smoke and flame,
as bright as ten thousand suns,
rose with all its splendour.

It was an unknown weapon,
an iron thunderbolt,
a gigantic messenger of death,
which reduced to ashes
the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.

The corpses were so burned
as to be unrecognizable.

Hair and nails fell out;
Pottery broke without apparent cause,
and the birds turned white.

…After a few hours
all foodstuffs were infected…
…to escape from this fire
the soldiers threw themselves in streams
to wash themselves and their equipment."

[edit on 23-3-2010 by ucalien]

No it doesn't, the above passage does not appear in any Hindu texts. It is a collection of lines exerted out of context by none other than Childress.

www.sacred-texts.com...

Here's a link to ancient Hindu texts. Link me to the file where the above passage appears. By the way, did you get to reading some of the proper translations from the link I posted?

reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Sorry if it came off arrogant, it wasn't the intention. I'm just trying to say that Sitchin's work shouldn't be taken as fact because it isn't intended to be so. It is a work of fiction produced by a fictional author who h as mistranslated ancient texts in order to suite a story he has manifested.

reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

You said it yourself. If an economist cannot speak definitively for the GODS and somehow mistranslated text (which you cannot prove), then how can you even have an opinion on this topic?

[edit on 23-3-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

Because there is evidence to support the argument from by comparing Sitchin's work with scholarly work. Have you done this? Have you examined Sitchin's theories as a whole and compared them to translations made by scholars? I'm guessing you haven't got around to that.

PDF file with research doing some of this comparing: www.sitchiniswrong.com...

There, I made it easy for you.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
That's an interesting find, to say the least. From my experience in electronics I can say that gold is the best conductor of electricity in existence. Maybe there is a correlation.

Edit:
I think the Annunaki may have been able to create gold with all of their power (from gold). But what if they were idiots and used up all of their gold? They had to get it in its natural form, so they came to earth. Since they are lazy bastards they had to create a species to mine it for them. They didn't want to use robots, because they watched Terminator and were scared
. Plus they knew that they could control a species of primates who were instilled with superstitious tendencies (us). Anyway, I own a few of Sitchin's books, but I don't necessarily believe much of what he says. A lot of his writings are purely his assumptions of many vague things.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by OrphenFire]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Why the Annunaki DON'T need gold:

...because we already know how to make gold!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
That's an interesting find, to say the least. From my experience in electronics I can say that gold is the best conductor of electricity in existence. Maybe there is a correlation.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by OrphenFire]

Are you sure? Gold is the best

# Conductors:
# silver
# copper
# gold
# aluminum
# iron
# steel
# brass
# bronze
# mercury
# graphite

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Why are most of you so narrow minded as to think another race of people would think , develope and evolve the same way as we did on earth.

A simple stick has many uses , a weapon, to build a trap, to build a fire , to knock a piece of fruit from a tree that is to high to reach, to play a game. How arrogant and naive to think, we as a race of people that our way of thinking and developing is the only way. So because we as a race are not capable of thinking of something or create something it is not possible?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I actually saw the article the OP was talking about a couple days(I think??) ago on Physorg.com, I was wondering if there was anyway one could harness the amount of energy that seemed to be encapsuled within the "cube"? If so then so long oil and hello a new age of energy and freedom! Think of all the violence and woes this world has suffered and will suffer because of our addiction to oil. The Devils Blood I tell u!!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshchand
Also why would a highly advanced species? aliens? race? use humans to mine for gold? Just get the robots out and get it over with.

Originally posted by TwoPhish
Ever wonder why it is worth so much in modern times? Who put this 'worth' to it? It's only an ore and there are plenty of things on Earth that are considered 'rare' so, that's not a good arguement.

Originally posted by ghostsoldier78
I never really understood why gold is so highly prized other than it not rusting and being pretty and shiny and making a good paperweight. I once read somewhere that the only thing keeping chimps and primates from being our slaves was the missing opposable thumbs. Surely such an advanced race of beings could have just given the primates that were already here thumbs and made them servants instead of creating a whole new race?

Originally posted by star in a jar
I agree, it could have been far easier for them to genetic engineer than create robots at that point in their (and our)history.

Originally posted by Faiol
why would aliens need humans if they could develop robots (dont complain, work 24/7)?

maybe we are the robots. or, maybe we are the servants that once were primates and given, among other things, opposable thumbs.

i believe gold is treasured by man because of its relative rarity and because it is intrinsically beautiful to most all people and its specific shine is unique and even awesome.

i'm not aware of any colossal gold misplaced (but then, i wouldn't be in a position to be aware of it). it seems like we mine it, then we horde it in treasury facilities, make jewelry, etc. although i suppose it would be relatively easy to argue with the uninformed (me) by suggesting we actually have no idea how much gold is mined and we don't know where it goes. perhaps what we see in stores or whatever is a infinitesimal amount and most of it has been taken by aliens or whatever.

or, maybe it's mostly gone and we're just stranded here by ourselves now doing our thing.

Originally posted by McGinty
If it only requires the nuclei of a gold atom to produce massive amounts of energy, then why would they need to create a whole species to mine for it?

what if your civilization spans millions of planetary systems? i mean, it sounds wacky, but we know we have no concept of the vastness of the universe, so i wouldn't really find it hard to believe. maybe it's what enabled an expansive civilization.

or, what if your civilization is able to construct celestial-sized objects like dyson spheres? the output that we're talking about based on this article is one thing. the energy requirements of, say an object with a diameter three times the size of jupiter's, just for the heck of it, is another thing and would require a little bit more energy.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier78

Maybe they did mate...got any bananas?

2nd line.

[edit on 23/3/2010 by spikey]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Actually gold is the best for surface-to-surface, and is better because it is non-corrosive. Silver oxidizes, making it less desirable than gold, even though it has the least resistance of all the elements. I should have pointed that out

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Is possible that what they did is establish the beginning of the modern concept of the worlds' economy, based in gold as a value exchangeable and the money as we know today.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Don't forget carbon nanotubes, better than all of them.

Couldn't be for electrical conductivity, i doubt they would use a system...so backwards.

Fibre optics at worst, some funky nano arrangement probably.

A power source is one idea i'd go along with, and the monoatomic gold for opening the '3rd' eye would be another.

If they controlled their craft using telekinesis, then having a functioning and healthy psychic ability goes without saying.

Maybe it wasn't just a single reason, maybe gold is the 'jack of all trades' in the ET world.

As far as humans go, gold in ancient times was prized because of it's colour, which was associated with the Sun which was worshipped as a god. So Gold was considered holy or divine. It's also timeless and enduring, doesn't oxidise and a piece of gold 10,000 years ago, is going to be pretty much the same today as it was back then.

[edit on 23/3/2010 by spikey]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by kaleshchand

hypotehtically speaking it wouldnt be much fun to play god with robots would it?

well one could argue that our common notion of "robot" can be extrapolated.

if one were to build robots for whatever purpose that involved them living, supporting themselves and replicating on a planet like earth, perhaps the best outer shell for their bodies would be one of tissue, supported by a framework of mineral-based segments which worked in conjunction with each other and were powered by fibrous and elastic bands that received energy from tubes which transported nutrients and building blocks for continued growth and maintenance.

maybe within those transporting systems there should also be ingredients which protect and fight invasive substances/organisms.

i mean it's almost cliche to argue how the human body is, in effect, a machine and the brain its central processing unit.

perhaps what we deem as our biological systems are simply the natural tools that would be the best fit for our living environment and our "purpose" were we to have one.

[edit on 3/23/2010 by Hadrian]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by killyou
I find it hard to believe that ancient people were that stupid,. crazy or obsessed with their own fairy tales, fantasies, plays, novels & literature (i.e. things that were no different than ancient versions of novels, video games, television, comic books, movies & other aspects of our modern day pop culture)

exactly. it seems hard to believe that ancient civilizations believed in what we view as silly gods and crazy myths and stories. but it's exactly the same today. we are no different and though it's hard for us to concede, ancient belief systems are no less serious or real than those today and they're certainly no more crazy.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshchand ...but the important point is "conservation of energy remained intact" meaning the energy they get from one atom of gold they could also get from one atom of anything with atomic mass higher than gold...

Please explain...

That phrase doesn't even remotely say anything about ANY element, especially other than gold...
I'm probably wrong, but it seems to me that it means the energy was there, it was observable in some way, but unable to be harnessed.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
from what Ive heard, read and studied, they particularise the gold and spray it into their atmosphere to protect against the massive holes they made in their own atmosphere earlier in their evolution or path or whatever, if you look into science this does actually work from what Ive read in text books and other sources

just what Ive herd ... so its more of a survival thing for them then anything else

[edit on 23-3-2010 by King Loki]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join