It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Annunaki need gold

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
They needed gold to build a matrix around Niburu for protection.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kaleshchand

hypotehtically speaking it wouldnt be much fun to play god with robots would it?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I think the idea of it might be too much for people to process though. We were bread to be miners?

That would make us all like the dwarves from the Lord of the Rings. Ever read the history of middle earth, OP? The dwarves were never meant to be created in the first place. They were created by a "lesser" of the god beings from Tolkeins' fantasy.

The "creator" from Tolkein's story was actually upset with the "lesser" god being that the miners had been created in the first place because "they" were not part of the original design. Not trying to get off topic, but that sounds like us to me

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
I know nothing on the scientific properties of gold and what its manipulation can mean for space travel, but I do know that relating any of this with Mesopotamian deities is silly. It is silly because it is all purely based on mistranslations made by Zacharia Sitchin, an economist, with no educated background in cuneiform interpretation.

Fantastic fiction, I must admit, but Annunaki/Gold/Space travel is just that, fiction, written by a very inventive author.

SITCHIN IS WRONG: 'Annunaki' search in Eelectronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature [VIDEO]

ETCSL, find the answers for yourself, Sitchin is a fictional author, not a credible source on Sumerian cuneiform translations.

And you know this...HOW? You seem very self-assured that the Universe is well within your explanation and reason. I wish I had that much faith in my supposed "knowledge."

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

I know physicists and other professors that speak about 5 different languages a piece, and mathematics is one of them.

None of them claim to be experts in their languages, yet the speak it quite fluently.

Does that mean that they are not qualified to teach, or translate these languages?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
I know nothing on the scientific properties of gold and what its manipulation can mean for space travel, but I do know that relating any of this with Mesopotamian deities is silly. It is silly because it is all purely based on mistranslations made by Zacharia Sitchin, an economist, with no educated background in cuneiform interpretation.

Fantastic fiction, I must admit, but Annunaki/Gold/Space travel is just that, fiction, written by a very inventive author.

SITCHIN IS WRONG: 'Annunaki' search in Eelectronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature [VIDEO]

ETCSL, find the answers for yourself, Sitchin is a fictional author, not a credible source on Sumerian cuneiform translations.

So, since you know nothing about the scientific properties of Gold, and you yourself have no background in ancient languages, and since you claim that an economist cannot perform translations...then how are we to take you seriously when you claim that to link this with Mesopotamian deities is silly? Do you think that the link you provided is accurate, or, does it merely reinforce your preexisting beliefs, while guarding your version of what you believe reality is?

You said it yourself. If an economist cannot speak definitively for the GODS and somehow mistranslated text (which you cannot prove), then how can you even have an opinion on this topic? What are you an expert of that gives you the authority to speak in such absolutes???

You've completely contradicted yourself here. Nonetheless, your opinion is just as valid as any other opinion that gets haphazardly thrown around on ATS.

Much love to all...

[edit on 23-3-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak
you're right on everything you said.

THIS guy I like already!

Energy isn't power however it is obviously converted to power using very simple means. I.E. if you HAVE the energy, then it's not hard to convert it to power such as with a turbine. Let's say you have an engine that generates this sort of energy, then you simply make that energy turn a turbine which then creates electrical power that sends it out via wires, etc. Not hard to grasp.
Secondly, you say the energy was achieved through a particle accelerator, well the accelerator takes the analogy of being the engine, if humanity is able to construct an engine based on a particle accelerator that can create this sort of energy through consistent repetitive particle collisions then use this energy to move a turbine and convert it to power, then guess what you'll be creating power through these means.

Oh well, so much for that!

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid you misunderstand.

The accelerator put the energy into the particles. The accelerator had to have energy added to it for it to be able to do this.

What you are claiming here is similar to claiming that a light bulb generates enough power to cook an egg.

In fact, the light bulb gets the power from an electrical outlet.

The accelerator is powered through an outside source, in other words. It doesn't make the power.

One thing though is that you're right about them analogizing the tiny fraction of energy they were working with into what it would be if the size of the particles was that of a cube which as you said is much larger than what they worked with, however I don't understand why you said such a cube of raw particles would be 'impossible' to construct, that's a little out of my league so maybe you can enlighten us with that.

Well, the main problem with that is that in an accelerator, the particles are suspended and controlled through electromagnetic field lines. The particles are ionized so that they respond to electromagnetic manipulation.

That's too much mass to manipulate that way.

Also, consider the power required to simultaneously smash these gold nuclei. Remember, the power they used was enormous with only a few nuclei. Imagine how much it would take to do the same thing with a large number of nuclei (and it would have to be simultaneously because to have a cube of plasma the size they mentioned, you'd have to turn the entire sample into plasma at once.

And lastly, what kind of container could safely contain that much energy? Current tech for normal fusion requires a very powerful magnetic "
bottle" which has yet to be perfected for even a small amount of fuel.

Harte

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

what people dont realize is sitchin merely took the "myths" of ancient people and played on it like hypothetically it was real stuff and then applied it to the bible and other religions...while doing this you find that what he says makes more sense then anyhting else..

for example lets take the theory of evolution from ape..theres a missing link! lets take the study of our genetics 98% of it is considered junk...now lets combine the 2...yes lets combine the fact that 98% of our dna is a mystery via junk because obviously they dont have any other answer and the fact theres a missing link in the evolution theory what do you get?

we are half alien half ape the first test tube babies!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

The Annunaki would have had the advanced technology to turn lead into gold as both metals are very similar in structure. Also, they would of had advanced ways to get gold out of our oceans. If not, they would of had the machinery needed to do the mining.

According to Zecharia Sitchin, the Annunaki used the gold for their atmosphere. I would think they would of used the normal chemicals to fix their ozone layer as they would not be as heavy as gold is.

As for using it as a power source, the above mining it from the ocean would fit their needs very well indeed.

The books are fun to read, but they raise more questions than answers.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kaleshchand

Good point about robots. But these geezers have to come back, don't they? Like every 3600 years, as if the gold they got is finished, needs 'refuelling'. As for WHY? - someone suggested 'spiritual advancement'. Using PHYSICAL means to become spiritual? No, I don't swallow this, you either serve God or Mammon and you can't have both, can you! And these Annunaki - are they the Nephelim? Oversized critters, judging by the size on the Sumerian tablets.

mclinking

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by loglady

A vastly superior race doesn't mean they would be freed from certain aspects/characteristics/defects that are common to humans as well.

Perhaps they were in debt to some other race and needed to refill their fort Knox.

Or perhaps it was a investment for a near future on Earth when they return after they've introduced a monetary system that was based on gold.

"Let's take a whole bunch of this silly metal and once we're back we can buy some nice condo countries and take control of their silly economy."

Joke aside it would be hard to say, they could have need for gold for several reasons. It is indeed a metal with some pretty unique characteristics after all.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thomas_

lets not forget if there circuit boards in there "ufo's" needed repaired or a mother computer on the home planet gold could be used to replace and repair circuits! so if theyre technologically advanced then obviously the need for gold is plausible!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thomas_

Vastly superior? In terms of technology, maybe, but not on ANY spiritual path, in fact the Ultimate Materialists. And more like Ultimate Egoists, wanting mankind to serve them, i.e. worship them. They've probably seeded the Earth with Bush's, Blairs, pop idols, all celebrities of all genres. God's inside, not all these psychopaths.

mclinking

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

They don't need gold, believe me, they have plenty. They were the ones that built the Great Pyramids also. They are a highly advanced civilization and their existence is very real. Everyone will soon realize this fact.

They live on a "Golden Planet".

I'm sorry but this whole notion that the "Annunaki" (God's people) used humans to mine gold for them as slaves is totally false.

They represent the "greater good" as do I as well.

They are coming back to clense this planet of all of the filth.

Great thread Op. Love it. Starred and flagged.

~ Zeus

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

Interesting. Can you tell more? I for one don't believe the 'gold' business. Are you really Zeus?

mclinking

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclinking
reply to post by Zeus2573

Interesting. Can you tell more? I for one don't believe the 'gold' business. Are you really Zeus?

mclinking

Of course, it's really me. Don't be ridiculous.

When I am no longer around you will know it.

There is only one me. Are you one of the ones that thinks I have multiple accounts?

I don't play little games like that. In fact, I don't play games period.

Don't start with me again.
I'm having a good time. Please don't ruin it.

If you don't believe it, there is nothing I can say or do to change your mind.

~ Zeus

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I was led to believe it was needed, as has been pointed out, for the planet Nibiru to increase reflectivity of the atmosphere.

But if they need gold, and we can draw energy from the "Dark" Energy of the universe - and given that in he 1970's we transmuted lead to gold (only made a wee bit - the energy cost would have made it millions an ounce) - why don't we just give them transmutation tech and the power to use it?

[edit on 3/23/2010 by Amaterasu]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It really makes perfect sense. Afterall, our monetary value is based on the gold standard. Every economy is backed by Gold, correct? The federal reserve and large banks keep tons of gold stored and locked away. Why? it's just metal right? Seems to me like there is an underlying reason why we collecting gold and locked away other than the simple fact that our ecnomy is backed by it.

Since the dawn of modern man, gold has been mined and considered to be very precious. I don't think it is by any coincidence. It is almost like we were 'programmed' to regard this metal as precious. Modern science will tell us there is infact a lot of great potential in this metal. Perhaps our subconcious is telling us somthing. Or perhaps the government knows somthing we don't and is just waiting for them to come back and take our gold? Who knows.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Clutching for straws now really. Gold just has strange properties and it's a matter of coincidence, I understand that this is just a theory but there is really not much evidence to support this claim besides coincidence.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Clutching for straws now really. Gold just has strange properties and it's a matter of coincidence, I understand that this is just a theory but there is really not much evidence to support this claim besides coincidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join