It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Annunaki need gold

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Some what along the same lines of thought; I have often wondered why many native peoples around the world have, in the past, gone into cave searching for a calcium carbide crystal called selinite - I think. Yet there has never been any trace of it's use by these people; either in decorations or ceremonies.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshchand
I doubt it, though its possible, but still. They broke parity violation (whatever that means) but the important point is "conservation of energy remained intact" meaning the energy they get from one atom of gold they could also get from one atom of anything with atomic mass higher than gold.
Also why would a highly advanced species? aliens? race? use humans to mine for gold? Just get the robots out and get it over with. Unless they were extremely stupid to begin with. But then how did they get so advanced?

Every living thing on this Planet is a biological machine. Humans seem the perfect 'robots" to farm essential materials from the Earths crust. They just go into our genome and tweak it to desire the elements they need and then show up a few thousand years later and pick up all the supplies they needed from Fort Knox.

The whole scenario only seems crazy and stupid when looked at through the Human perspective. It is not unreasonable to think that a star faring civilzation would adopt such a long term view of things. Imagine if your life only ended when you wanted it to because your science had trancended death from other then accidents and war. Now imagine you come across a world with something you need and said world is full of self replicating DNA machines built with a code you have long since mastered...

Now mind you I don't think this is the case but I know its not impossible.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I doubt it, though its possible, but still. They broke parity violation (whatever that means) but the important point is "conservation of energy remained intact" meaning the energy they get from one atom of gold they could also get from one atom of anything with atomic mass higher than gold.
Also why would a highly advanced species? aliens? race? use humans to mine for gold? Just get the robots out and get it over with. Unless they were extremely stupid to begin with. But then how did they get so advanced?

How about extremely isolated? What if they traveled for a few 1000 years, and so at some point even with all their high tech they would need to live off the land somewhat and a slave race they genetically manipulated just might come in handy.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Firstly Gold having a high mass is very heavy, this means seed your atmosphere with gold particles because unless your atmosphere is made from liquid mercury the gold particles will rain back down to the planets surface, the idea is stupid!

Secondly using Gold for fission material is equally ridiculous. It is possible but Aliens would use unstable, radioactive elements just like us because it is easier to produce fission with plus you get more energy out.

Both the use of gold particles to repair the atmosphere and the use of gold to produce energy are no go!

Lastly as you know humans are slow developers, this means the aliens have to make us through genetic engineering and then wait years until ye would be capable working to mine the gold....ridiculous, why don't people think deeper before excepting such things!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I dunno. Maybe it's like that Stargate series where the bad guys have all that power and technology, but they're not the smartest or most advanced, just opportunistic. What's the name of them again? Jaffa?

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Gumerk]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeBrew
I've been interested in the biological function of gold for awhile now and I too think there is some unknown/hidden purpose for it in the body.

Gold is found in the human liver, brain, blood, hair and muscle. Human blood has been measured at 0.8 parts per billion and 43 parts per billion in human hair. Human feces and urine have also been known to contain startling amounts of gold; the ash of human excretion has been measured at 1/3rd of an ounce per ton or over 10,000 parts per billion.

The fact that gold exists in such significant amounts in the human body means it must serve some useful function.

Hundreds of industrial processes use gold as a catalyst. I think a discovery has or will happen where gold is used as a crucial biological function in the body. Ancient civilizations may have known this secret.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by StrangeBrew]

So maybe that is the reason. At the end of the world, they will burn us all down and see how much gold they get.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
okay so this is one of my favorite topics but at the same time it is so easy to drift into fantasy if there is any merit to the annunaki story i think it is very presumptutious (spelling lol) to be stating the gold is used for this and that and we were developed for this or that reason but i guess that would ruin the fun.

having no way to prove this info other then poorly translated tablets where the languauge does not equate to our modern speech.
words hold different meanings and are misleading if we read out of context.

i beleive there was an ancient very very intelligent race here on earth and somehow we have become a species of amnesia. however i hesitate to say they were definately aliens and what their agenda is or was.

the ancient astronaut theory is a subject that needs to be investigated by scientific minds with real training.
im sure if there was more effort put into creditble research we would find amazing things about the history of man and perhaps his alien cohorts.

imagine if even a tenth of this story was true how incredible !!

super fun thread

Be Well

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish

Gold is worth so much because its one of the only metals that take 1000's of years to corrode. Gold can set at the bottom of the ocean with other metals and be the only one that doesn't rot and disappear! If society was to stop today and disappear in 10000's of 1000's of years from now buildings will topple and rot, bridges, streets will break down and grass will grow to replace it and all alloys/metals will corrode and disappear (because all metals are self acidic) but gold. Makes you wonder if we had a technically advance culture 10,000 years ago. You ever see a car setting in a junk yard for 50 years? it's already half rotted and gone! The only thing left behind is stone, ceramic, gold and bones...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
There is real science to support the air cleaning hypothesis
www.popsci.com...

inventorspot.com...

As for the DNA igniting monoatomic gold powder well there are a lot of claims but evidence seems to be hard to come by. It has been discussed quite a bit on ATS. Just search Mono-atomic and you will be reading for a while.

www.asc-alchemy.com...

Edit to fix link

[edit on 23-3-2010 by MinorityReporter]

[edit on 23-3-2010 by MinorityReporter]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The only thing your wrong about is believing that there might some truth to an ancient mythos. Otherwise, spot on.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
jeeees if we could harnes that # we'd be sorted.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
i have a theory, well, not entire my theory

here it is

the original human being was perfect, no diseases, long life, in harmony with nature, peaceful and happy and loving creatures

then, the annunaki came.... they found out there's gold here (or probably EARTH is too important for the universe as a whole), but they couldn't get it because the original human beings were higher vibrating, the whole planet was higher vibrating, and this did not suit the annunaki, they can't live in a positive environment (hence you got the wars nowadays)

they destroyed the original human being and made from the same DNA (the dust* in the bible) the SLAVE to work in the mines (the EDEN)

the original human being had 12 strands of DNA, the annunaki kept 2, the rest are sleeping, ever wondered why we have over 90% of junk DNA????

so, the original human being was sort of a librarian of planet earth, they knew everything about the plants and animals (genesis 1 tells that humans were supposed to be masters over everything on earth and eat from the seed of earth and fruits NOT animals, NOT flesh)

the annunaki f***ked us up, and they want to destroy the planet
they dig the gold, drill the oil, make us buy it so in fact we are destroying ourselves without knowing it
they poison the atmosphere with chemtrails, kill us with the viruses, the genetical modified crops, kill the bees...... and i think they intentionally let the populations grow with the billions, MORE CONSUMERS, more OIL drilled out, more POLLUTION!!

it's all bad.... not the way it was supposed to be

all is left for the annunaki is to tag us all, RFID on the way, as to proper monitor the SLAVES!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I just had a thought (yes this sometimes actually happens). If gold can be used to power space travel and extend life then maybe DUNE by Frank Herbert was more than just SCI-FI
Spice = Gold

Now all we need is a superior genetic line to drink the water of life, start a revolution and kick the NWO's you know what

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
Zacharia Sitchins writings have created new possibilty to the debate on creationism and evolutionism.

Most of what we believe to be true is based on theory until the popular belief is accepted as the truth.

We all believe credentials make a person right so we accept what they say as fact.

The FACT is those with credentials have lied and covered up the truth since the beginning of time.

To attack a theory is a logical response, but to shoot the messager is a childish response to discredit a individual.

The lack of Sitchins credentials do not make all of his interpretions and theorys wrong , many are quite plausible.

As for gold,humans as a primitive race were forced to mine gold by an advanced race, humans may not have understood or even been told the real purpose for the gold and because of the importance, demand and scarcity of it, humans gave it their own meaning, purpose and value.
I agree with you, I have no formal education in this area. The only thing from my childhood that I can contribute is the fact that my parents where hippies and read about every religion and saw the connections and past that little bit of info to me. Only it wasn't until I got older that I started doing my own research and was amazed and relieved I guess you could say, to know that there is/was way more to the story. It is all connected! Take your blinders off people.
Isn't that what "we" at ATS do....our own research to find the truth buried under all the piles of *&^%$. Just my 2$.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
According to the Sumerian clay tablets translated by Professor Sitchin the Annunaki were a race of aliens who actually created our human species by using advanced Genetic Modification technology. Thus we human are partly having alien DNA but in a genetically modified form. According to Professor Sitchin our species were originally in confinement and used to perform various acts of slave labour. However when our ancestors started to display independent thinking capability the Annunaki decided that our species were to be set free from slavery so as to develop our species further. Basically it is meglomania of the Annunaki to play at being God. In deed these Annunaki beings are still around pretending to themselves and to all who are foolish enough to believe them that they are Gods and Sons of Gods. As regard to the mining of Gold ? In order to understand this complicated subject I advise that you read "GENESIS OF THE GRAIL KINGS" authored by LAURENCE GARDNER. Published by BANTAM BOOKS. ISBN 0-553-81774-4. It is believed that by converting the metallic Gold into its mono-atomic state it is then used to create invisibility and other trans-dimensionality phenomenon. Using elements in their mono-atomic state is a new science. We know only a little about it at this stage. I believe that it allows for teleportation of objects placed within its "Field of Mufkut". This might thus be a means by which to teleport to far away exotic locations in the universe ? See also the "Folding of the Fabric of Time and Space" explained by Albert Einstien. Interstellar travel might require a combination of these technology. Certainly Gold in its mono-atomic state is a vital ingredient. Mono-atomic Gold also known as "Ghost Gold" it is often ignored in favour of the metallic form which is actually the more rare. "Ghost Gold" is apparently literally in everything and thus super abundant. It is a single crystal of mono-atomic gold [other mono-atomic elements are also found] at each end of the DNA and RNA strands that by super conduction there of actually power the chromosomes found at the nucleus of every cell of our body. As a further insight I will just mention in passing that "Male Gamete", as an interesting piece of military nano technology, is a device that goes about in the nucleus of every cell it inhabits, removing these crystal of mono-atomic gold found at each end of the strands of RNA and DNA. Thus these strands [codons] become deactivated. Because of this masculinisation process we are suffering various genetic disorders. These genetic disorder, caused by the alien manufactured weapon system "male gamete", can be partly resolved by ingesting mono-atomic gold. This medicinal usage of mono-atomic gold is perhaps why the Annunaki were so interested in getting as much metallic gold and more importantly mono-atomic gold [ghost gold] as possible ?
SHIMONO

Google Video Link

[edit on 23/3/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
We Know for real where THE MAYOR REFINED GOLD STORE is? is really there?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by Occy Anonymous
But then today I read this story...

For one tiny second the laws of physics are broken

The main point of this was this:

When the gold nuclei, traveling at 99.999% of the speed of light, smashed together, the plasma that resulted was so energetic that a tiny cube of it with sides measuring about a quarter of the width of a human hair would contain enough energy to power the entire United States for a year.

This got me thinking, perhaps the Annunaki needed the gold for power? Maybe they could break it down to the particles and use the ridiculous power it generated to power their planet, I don't know fly their ships do whatever, the possibilities are endless and would certainly explain their need for it... Anyways just a theory but I'd love to hear some ideas on this from Niburu believers and scientists alike.

The gold nulclei in your source generated no power at all, other than the amount of energy that held the nuclei together (missing mass - similar to energy released in nuclear fission.)

The quote you supplied analogized the energy contained in the quark-gluon plasma that resulted from smashing a couple of atoms together.

The incredible amount of energy mentioned would be in a cube of the size mentioned, about ten trillion times the size of the plasma actually generated, and in any case, the energy present in the plasma was put there by the particle accelerator, not "generated" by the atoms.

Also, the analogy is poor. Energy is not power. The cube of plasma mentioned, which is impossible to make, might contain enough energy, but energy is not power. Power is energy applied over time.

And as I said, in the end, the energy in the plasma was put there by the accelerator. This means that there was no energy generated at all.

Harte

you're right on everything you said. Energy isn't power however it is obviously converted to power using very simple means. I.E. if you HAVE the energy, then it's not hard to convert it to power such as with a turbine. Let's say you have an engine that generates this sort of energy, then you simply make that energy turn a turbine which then creates electrical power that sends it out via wires, etc. Not hard to grasp.
Secondly, you say the energy was achieved through a particle accelerator, well the accelerator takes the analogy of being the engine, if humanity is able to construct an engine based on a particle accelerator that can create this sort of energy through consistent repetitive particle collisions then use this energy to move a turbine and convert it to power, then guess what you'll be creating power through these means.
One thing though is that you're right about them analogizing the tiny fraction of energy they were working with into what it would be if the size of the particles was that of a cube which as you said is much larger than what they worked with, however I don't understand why you said such a cube of raw particles would be 'impossible' to construct, that's a little out of my league so maybe you can enlighten us with that.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

You are right and wrong all in the same breathe...

Actually, he does over-reach in his translations, but to say he is not good at translating the texts is just ignorant on your part. For two reasons...

1. Translating is not an exact practice, by any stretch of the most assuming of imaginations. Most of the translations we take for granted today, like the Old Testament & to a lesser extent the New Testament for example, are still hotly debated. Basically it's all about PERSPECTIVE, say it with me, PERSPECTIVE!!!!!

2. It is a well known fact that Zacharia Sitchin's translations, grandiose as they are, are BASED off of some of the more accurate (and widely accepted) works in Modern Times regarding the Sumerian legends of the Annunaki. You'd find it important to know that Mr. Sitchin heavily notates his work to give the reader the opportunity to do their homework for themselves. I see you have a nice link in your response to the OP. I would like to assume that you don't believe everything you see on the Internet and actually read some of the other EXPERT'S opinions about Sitchin's Ideas and not just this one link.

Sorry if you feel I'm being a bit nitty-gritty but your comment seemed a little uneducated, to say the least...

If you'd like to see an example of another highly intelligent person who although agrees with Sitchin quite a bit does find issue with some of his outdated claimed go to halexandria.org. This website is Amazing and perhaps you might find yourself seeing from a new PERSPECTIVE.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
u guys are completely out of your minds

why would aliens need humans if they could develop robots (dont complain, work 24/7) ?

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

The fact that he isn't trained in reading ancient languages?

Sitchin is a graduate of the University of London and worked as a journalist and editor in Israel for many years. What prevents him, to have achieved knowledge and training to translate ancient Mesopotamian scriptures and tablets, during the time he lived in Israel??? You???

Please show me where exactly in the Mahabharata text (passage number, chapter number) are there reports of a nuclear war... I've yet to find them.

It seems you are not SO familiar with ancient hindu scriptures, as you say...:

The war of the gods

The gods said,--"Gathering all forms that may be found in the three worlds and taking portions of each, we will, O Lord of the gods, construct a car [vimana] of great energy for thee. It will be a large car, the handy-work of Viswakarman, designed with intelligence."--Saying this, those tigers among the gods began the construction of that car . . . the Mind became the ground upon which that car stood, and Speech the tracks upon which it was to proceed. Beautiful banners of various hues waved in the air. With lightning and Indra's bow [celestial weapons?] attached to it, that blazing car gave fierce light.

Thus equipt, that car shone brilliantly, like a blazing fire in the midst of the priests officiating at a sacrifice. Beholding that car properly equipt, the gods became filled with wonder. Seeing the energies of the entire universe united together in one place, O sire, the gods wondered, and at last represented unto that illustrious Deity that the car was ready. After, O monarch, that best of cars had thus been constructed by the gods . . . Sankara placed upon it his own celestial weapons . . . the gods repaired unto the Grandsire, and inclining him to grace, said these words . . . 'A car [vimana,] has been constructed by us, equipt with many wonderful weapons . . .'

Then Mahadeva, terrifying the very gods, and making the very Earth tremble, ascended that car resolutely . . . When that boon-giving Lord, that despeller of the fears of the three worlds, thus proceeded, the entire universe, all the gods, O best of men, became exceedingly gratified . . . having ascended the car [Sankara], set out for the Asuras . . . to the spot where the Daityas are!

When the boon-giving Brahman, having ascended the car, set out for the Asuras . . . towards that spot where triple city . . . stood, protected by the Daityas and Danavas . . . The triple city then appeared immediately before that god of unbearable energy, that deity of fierce and indescribable form, that warrior who was desirous of slaying the Asuras. The illustrious deity . . . sped that shaft which represented the might of the whole universe, at the triple city. . . loud wails of woe were heard from those cities as they began to fall . . . Burning those Asuras, he threw them down into the Western Ocean. Thus was the triple city burnt and thus were the Danavas exterminated by Maheswara . . .
(Karna Parva, Section XXXIV)

And it goes:

"An incandescent column of smoke and flame,
as bright as ten thousand suns,
rose with all its splendour.

It was an unknown weapon,
an iron thunderbolt,
a gigantic messenger of death,
which reduced to ashes
the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.

The corpses were so burned
as to be unrecognizable.

Hair and nails fell out;
Pottery broke without apparent cause,
and the birds turned white.

…After a few hours
all foodstuffs were infected…
…to escape from this fire
the soldiers threw themselves in streams
to wash themselves and their equipment."

The verses above, extracted from Gita chapter, were cited by Robert Oppenheimer, Nuclear Scientist, while watching nuclear blast tests carried by US military. After all Oppenheimer quoted this very peculiar part:

"Now I became Shiva, the destroyer of worlds", verse 32 from Chapter 11 of the Bhagavad Gita.

Days later, Oppenheimer was asked by a journalist if it was the first nuclear blast in the world. he answered:

- "Yes, in modern times, …"

And it goes

The bombing led by Arjuna

"…a single projectile charged with all the power of the Universe. An incandescent column of smoke and flame, as bright as the thousand suns, rose in all its splendor…a perpendicular explosion with its billowing smoke clouds… …the cloud of smoke rising after its first explosion formed into expanding round circles like the opening of a giant mushroom… It was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death, which reduced to ashes the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas…the corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. The hair and nails fell out; pottery broke without apparent cause and the birds turned white. After a few hours all foodstuffs were infected… …to escape from this fire the soldiers threw themselves in streams to wash themselves and their equipment."[/i]

More depictions of an Anunnaki nuclear war in the Mahabharata:

"A single projectile charged with all the power of the Universe." Karna Parva, section 34

"It was the unknown weapon, the Iron Thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death which reduced to ashes the entire race of the Vrishnis and Andhakas Mausala." Parva section 1

"It was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death, which reduced to ashes the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas, the corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable." Drona Parva section 201

"The hair and nails fell out; pottery broke without apparent cause and the birds turned white. After a few hours all foodstuffs were infected."Mausala Parva, section 2

"To escape from this fire the soldiers threw themselves in streams to wash themselves and their equipment." Drona Parva section 19

Cronology of the Anunnaki nuke war in the Mahabharata

Scholars evidences

If you HAVE TO bash Zecharia Sitchin, be SURE that NONE ancient scripture, corroborates him...

[edit on 23-3-2010 by ucalien]

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join