It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Annunaki need gold

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

I started to consider outside influences on GOLD when ever the Earth gets unstable GOLD GETS IMPORTANT LIKE A EARTH TAX OR SOMETHING comes up from nowhere. It really got me thinking with the GOLD ACT enacted in the past U.S. history where it was almost illegal to possess it. Then when you see the LHC uses gold proton bundles to make its goals I wouldnt doubt your points at all OP. Nice thread F&S

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
here is a new idea what if it was all of the above. i mean the annunaki used gold for power or shields or whatever the reason gold was highly prized thus our ancestors adopted the value of gold but why are we not trying to create energy from gold aswell instead of just wearing it like symbols of status and wealth why are we not examining golds true potential and value
just a thought.............

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

Mabey because if it were all of the above then if we started using it in simular ways on Earth it would cause a supply decrease for the originators who use it, just a thought...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'm going to overlook the attack on Serbsta
and contribute what I can.

EDIT: sorry OP, got distracted w/ ucalien's antics

The Book of the Dead refers to hyper-dimension realm called the Field of Mfkzt, which is now determined as a superconductive energy field of high-spin metallurgy. With modern physicists, Laurence Gardner has ascertained that mfkzt(monatomic gold) was the secret of the pharaoh's rite of passage to Afterlife, and was directly associated with the pyramids and the biblical Ark of the Covenant,as revealed by inscriptions at the Sinai mountain temple of Moses.

With the old science now rediscovered,GOLD is fast becoming established as a logistically placed source material to the detriment of its traditional value as a currency reserve. As Laurence Gardner details, the advantages of the revived technology are astounding,especially in the fields of medicine and space travel, but the political and social implications of IMF-approved national bullion sales could be very threatening if not contained.

Google Video Link

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Signals]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
From what I heard on the CDs that I ordered from Ashayana Deane, she goes into great detail on where they came from, who they were and their purpose. They are apparently more devious than the Draconian and the Reptilians.

Their purpose for gold was spiritually. Due to its association with Spirituality it kept them alive for 1500 years.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshchand
I doubt it, though its possible, but still. They broke parity violation (whatever that means) but the important point is "conservation of energy remained intact" meaning the energy they get from one atom of gold they could also get from one atom of anything with atomic mass higher than gold.
Also why would a highly advanced species? aliens? race? use humans to mine for gold? Just get the robots out and get it over with. Unless they were extremely stupid to begin with. But then how did they get so advanced?

Maybe they used humans because they were selfsuficiant, no need for maintainance and such.
All they did was to create caddle for us to eat, and they didnt have to do any ting at all.. I remember a news story on the radio: Grass is the newest addition to the planet, lets say they appeared along side the animals that eat it !
Just food for thought.. Im not claiming any dates on any of this, but it could as well be so..

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Wow!
very interesting!

The possibilities with a power source of that magnitude could, I kinda don't want to think about it.

Perhaps the reason the Illuminati want gold so much and give the rest of the world population paper money, is because they know the capabilities of gold.

A power source so small could change life on the planet, for the better or worse, something i don't want to think about.

The positive uses for the new power source, is endless. Planes, trains, automobiles, and homes just for starters.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
no wonder joshua went around smashing cities and taking their gold (old testament, bible) and stashing it in the 'ark' for 'god'

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kaleshchand
I agree, it could have been far easier for them to genetic engineer than create robots at that point in their (and our)history.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
If it only requires the nuclei of a gold atom to produce massive amounts of energy, then why would they need to create a whole species to mine for it? Seems a little overkill!

BTW, i'm not trying to debunk - that's a genuine question - i like the thread and hope there's a genuine reason why such large amounts of gold, for which a species is required to mine, would be needed.

Is anything similar to this done in the LHC (I imagine such a method might've been used in this scenario to accelerate the gold nuclei) are such large amounts of 'whatever' substances needed in the LHC when they accelerate particles? (surely not, but, hey!)

I'm partial to the idea that such an advanced race may have been stranded here and needed to power an escape

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

ETCSL, find the answers for yourself, Sitchin is a fictional author, not a credible source on Sumerian cuneiform translations.

It does appear that this site is familiar with the Annunaki gods as well. A simple search of Anu, produced this.

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...

I wouldn't be so quick to write off Sitchin. Yes I agree some of it sounds like a fairy tale, but I guess it depends on what your expectations are. We all need to look at the ancient writings with a unbiased and open mind if we are to find the truth.

Originally when they came here to mine the gold, they didn't have the proper facilities installed on Earth to refine the gold properly for Nibiru's atmosphere. A waypoint/refining station was set up on Lahmu (Mars, Cydonia region), to refine the gold for transport to Nibiru.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
You also have to admit, it's very interesting that there are multiple UFO sightings near gold outcroppings. Especially "Triangle Alley" in California.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I heard once that pulverized gold defies gravity, the more of it, the more it defies....can't remember the source.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I've been interested in the biological function of gold for awhile now and I too think there is some unknown/hidden purpose for it in the body.

Gold is found in the human liver, brain, blood, hair and muscle. Human blood has been measured at 0.8 parts per billion in blood and 43 parts per billion in human hair. Human feces and urine have also been known to contain startling amounts of gold; the ash of human excretion has been measured at 1/3rd of an ounce per ton or over 10,000 parts per billion.

The fact that gold exists in such significant amounts in the human body means it must serve some useful function.

Hundreds of industrial processes use gold as a catalyst. I think a discovery has or will happen where gold is used as a crucial biological function in the body. Ancient civilizations may have known this secret.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by StrangeBrew]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I thought they needed gold dust to seed their atmosphere so it upholds a life supporting climate in their home world.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Zacharia Sitchins writings have created new possibilty to the debate on creationism and evolutionism.

Most of what we believe to be true is based on theory until the popular belief is accepted as the truth.

We all believe credentials make a person right so we accept what they say as fact.

The FACT is those with credentials have lied and covered up the truth since the beginning of time.

To attack a theory is a logical response, but to shoot the messager is a childish response to discredit a individual.

The lack of Sitchins credentials do not make all of his interpretions and theorys wrong , many are quite plausible.

As for gold,humans as a primitive race were forced to mine gold by an advanced race, humans may not have understood or even been told the real purpose for the gold and because of the importance, demand and scarcity of it, humans gave it their own meaning, purpose and value.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshchand
I doubt it, though its possible, but still. They broke parity violation (whatever that means) but the important point is "conservation of energy remained intact" meaning the energy they get from one atom of gold they could also get from one atom of anything with atomic mass higher than gold.
Also why would a highly advanced species? aliens? race? use humans to mine for gold? Just get the robots out and get it over with. Unless they were extremely stupid to begin with. But then how did they get so advanced?

It could be that with the right knowledge, spacecraft could actually be easier to manufacture than robots. Maybe they're really much simpler machines than we realize. Our spacecraft are complex because we presumably know much less about manufacturing. Compared with alien spacecraft (if they are real), the shuttle looks like a steam-powered buggy.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
FYI Gold is not native to the Earth. It is not "made" here at all. All gold is from outside the planet and thought to come from supernova nucleosynthesis process. Their explosions scattered metal-containing dusts (including heavy elements like gold) into the region of space in which they later condensed into our solar system and the Earth. SOURCE

It is also believed that there is more gold dissolved into the oceans of the Earth in a single year through the raining down of ions from space than has ever been mined by mankind in all of history. The worlds oceans contain nearly 20 million tons of gold. SOURCE

Gold is incredible to say the least.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

I think there is a lot we all have to learn when it comes to the elements we know about. And I say it like that because I know, as well as you all, that there are undiscovered elements out there somewhere. I'm sure there's more on this planet, but there has to be more out in the universe as well.

The main thing though is that we have yet to discover everything about the elements we do know about - there are many ways to harness energy we just need to figure it out! We've all seen other threads about some sort of crystals giving crazy amounts of energy to underground 'cities' and such which we have no proof of but it doesn't sound unbelievable does it? Who knows, I'm sure any substance can be harnessed for energy in some way or another since EVERYTHING is made up of energy - and we all know "energy can neither be created nor destroyed."

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Occy Anonymous
But then today I read this story...

For one tiny second the laws of physics are broken

The main point of this was this:

When the gold nuclei, traveling at 99.999% of the speed of light, smashed together, the plasma that resulted was so energetic that a tiny cube of it with sides measuring about a quarter of the width of a human hair would contain enough energy to power the entire United States for a year.

This got me thinking, perhaps the Annunaki needed the gold for power? Maybe they could break it down to the particles and use the ridiculous power it generated to power their planet, I don't know fly their ships do whatever, the possibilities are endless and would certainly explain their need for it... Anyways just a theory but I'd love to hear some ideas on this from Niburu believers and scientists alike.

The gold nulclei in your source generated no power at all, other than the amount of energy that held the nuclei together (missing mass - similar to energy released in nuclear fission.)

The quote you supplied analogized the energy contained in the quark-gluon plasma that resulted from smashing a couple of atoms together.

The incredible amount of energy mentioned would be in a cube of the size mentioned, about ten trillion times the size of the plasma actually generated, and in any case, the energy present in the plasma was put there by the particle accelerator, not "generated" by the atoms.

Also, the analogy is poor. Energy is not power. The cube of plasma mentioned, which is impossible to make, might contain enough energy, but energy is not power. Power is energy applied over time.

And as I said, in the end, the energy in the plasma was put there by the accelerator. This means that there was no energy generated at all.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join