It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

400+ Medical Professionals Question the 9/11 Commission Report

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Easy - you said "just a collection of reports". JUST. Meaning only or nearly. Just a collection of reports.

Thanks for showing that you cannot prove me wrong and that the 9/11 commission report is basically a collection of reports from other agencies.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

All anybody has to do to prove you wrong is read it.

Like the little slip from "just" to "basically". It is very difficult to prove someone is wrong if they never say the same thing twice.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Like the little slip from "just" to "basically". It is very difficult to prove someone is wrong if they never say the same thing twice.

But you cannot and have not proven me wrong.

The 9/11 commission report is a collection of reports as anyone who can read commission reports can see.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
All this yammering about reports and who was supposed to or who did what just makes me tired.

Anyone with half sense and one eye can simply look at the "connections" of the people involved in the ownership, security (or lack thereof) and the obvious mad dog attempt by the government to hide information and the conclusion is obvious.

9/11 was either done totally by the Mossad or more likely by the Mossad in partnership with rogue elements of the CIA and the U.S. government as an excuse to start wars.

Will we ever get to the bottom of it and put the scum who planned and executed it before a firing squad? I doubt it. The people have lost control of the government and I doubt we will ever get it back. I am sure the next election will show a lot of people how little control they have.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

"The most plausible explanation for the incredible level of national denial even among otherwise well-informed, left-wing liberals, is that we have all been subject to a mass hypnotic trance induced by the carefully-scripted events on 9/11."

This quote that you mention in your post is outrageous, even assuming that the individual quoted is speaking metaphorically. The arrogance of this view is astounding & of course ironic, since the person quoted probably believes that George W Bush, Dick Cheney & Donald Rumsfeld are psychopathic mass murderers who came up with a plan to fire a missile into the Pentagon in broad daylight & pass it off as a plane. And he talks about others being in some hypnotic trance?!

There is no "national denial". The reason why the 9/11 conspiracies will remain an internet craze is that there is no credible evidence of anything other than an attack by Al Qaeda. War games, the Project for the new American Century, scientific theory dismissed by 99% of the experts, some coincidences that are blown out of proportion...all this isn't real evidence.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join