It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

400+ Medical Professionals Question the 9/11 Commission Report

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Over 400 medical professionals and their statements have now been added to the famous patriotsquestion911.com website!

Hundreds of doctors, dentists, nurses, researchers, therapists, technicians, and other medical professionals have expressed significant criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report. Several even allege government complicity in the terrible acts of 9/11. This page of the website is a collection of their statements. The website does not represent any organization and it should be made clear that none of these individuals are affiliated with this website.

Listed below are statements by more than 400 medical professionals that question or are critical of the 9/11 Commission Report. Their collective voices give credibility to the claim that the 9/11 Commission Report is tragically flawed.

These individuals cannot be simply dismissed as irresponsible believers in some 9/11 conspiracy theory. Their sincere concern, backed by their professional responsibility for saving lives and improving health and well-being demonstrate that criticism of the Commission Report is not inherently irresponsible or illogical, and that, in fact, it can be just the opposite.

Some examples, and these people have WAY more credentials- I have reduced them for brevity- please visit link for full credentials and hundreds more statements:

Jonathan B. Weisbuch, BS Civil/Sanitary Eng, MD, MPH
Founding Member: Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth

Association Statement:

"As medical professionals, we are trained in science and logical reasoning. We are appalled by the lack of scientific rigor and the substantial omissions and blatant distortions in the official account of 9/11 as embodied in the 9/11 Commission Report and related government documents. We join with other organizations of professionals, such as Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Pilots for 9/11 Truth, Firefighters for 9/11 Truth, and Lawyers for 9/11 Truth, and millions of individual citizens in demanding a thorough, impartial, open and transparent reinvestigation of the terrorist acts of 9/11."

Barry R. Komisaruk, PhD – Rutgers University Board of Governors Distinguished
Service Professor of Psychology and Associate Dean of the Graduate School.

Larry Burk, MD – Former Director of Education, Center for Integrative Medicine, Duke University Medical Center.
Founding Member: Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth

Essay 7/1/06: "The most plausible explanation for the incredible level of national denial even among otherwise well-informed, left-wing liberals, is that we have all been subject to a mass hypnotic trance induced by the carefully-scripted events on 9/11.

Even with my background in medical hypnosis, it took me more than 3 years to wake up to the flaws in the official story, which in retrospect, are rather obvious." nc911truth.blogspot.com...

Well, as if 200+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials, 1,100+ Engineers and Architects, 250+ Pilots and Aviation Professionals, 400+ Professors, 300+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members, 200+ Artists, Entertainers, and Media Professionals weren't enough, add hundreds more in the medical profession to the ever growing list of people that

DON'T BELIEVE THE 911 COMMISSION REPORT!

Just look at these people's credentials! It's sick! These are some of the best people in their field! Are they all wrong too?

Another good day for Truthers,
and another real bad day for Trusters

[edit on Tue Mar 23rd 2010 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Yep, its comin. Slowly the government isn't gonna have a choice anymore, and if the 9/11 plan of theirs fails i think it will be a huge step in the destruction of the NWO.

If this event comes into question, then every other government lie will be investigated hopefully their lies will be exposed too (JFK anyone?). Hopefully it isnt too late for us to do something!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Well, as if 200+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials, 1,100+ Engineers and Architects, 250+ Pilots and Aviation Professionals, 400+ Professors, 300+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members, 200+ Artists, Entertainers, and Media Professionals weren't enough, add hundreds more in the medical profession to the ever growing list of people that

DON'T BELIEVE THE 911 COMMISSION REPORT!

All these professionals yet no counter-report, no detailed untified critique, no alternative narrative, nothing. Names on petitions. Can't do much with that now can you? Don't you think its about time for an independent investigation of your own?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
All these professionals yet no counter-report, no detailed untified critique, no alternative narrative, nothing.

In some casess the 9/11 commission, NIST and the media contridicts there own reports.

Also there are counter reports but people like you do not want to acept or admit to them.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

All these professionals yet no counter-report, no detailed untified critique, no alternative narrative, nothing. Names on petitions. Can't do much with that now can you? Don't you think its about time for an independent investigation of your own?

Oh, you mean like what CIT, A&E4911T, Steven Jones, P4T, and so many others have already done?

The world is crying out for something, ANYTHING other than what the OS says- because it just doesn't add up.

But hey, good for you hooper. At least you didn't try the usual character assassination that we are used to seeing. Of course trying that on this set of people with their credentials would be pretty useless.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Oh, you mean like what CIT, A&E4911T, Steven Jones, P4T, and so many others have already done?

Er....TA, I happen to find none of those groups you cite credible.

'CIT'? Well, we've seen their slimy tactics revealed. Why, just today in another thread is mention of at least one of the "witnesses" from the pentagon that they cite who is dismayed to be in their videos and "press releases". (I'll try to find it, I think it was Sean Bolger who is unhappy at being used dishonestly).

Mr. Jones? thoroughly discredited, since nothing he has "published" (remember, it's all self-published) has held up under quality peer-review.

A&E? They may have a heart in the right place, but another thread here at ATS shows one of their terrible deceptive 'recruiting' videos, about the fires in the WTC Tower.

And, finally...we have that pet project knonw as "Pilots For 9/11 Truth". Their credibility has been destroyed many times, latest debacle was their posting up, before thoroughly investigating first, the false "Smoking Gun" so-called 'proof' regarding American 77, and the Flight Deck Door.

Truly embarrasing for them, you would think, if they had any sense of decency.

Here's a funny thing to note: I get e-mails from P4T, and their latest "Big News" missive was about the 400+ medical Professionals!! Like, huh?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

But hey, good for you hooper. At least you didn't try the usual character assassination that we are used to seeing. Of course trying that on this set of people with their credentials would be pretty useless.

Credentials do not = character.

PS - CIT has neither.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

As usual, this thread is already going off track, and off topic. LET ME REPEAT again what their statement says:

We are appalled by the lack of scientific rigor

and the substantial omissions and blatant distortions in the official account of 9/11 as embodied in the 9/11 Commission Report and related government documents.

So, you are not appalled by these same things? What we've been saying along, that the 911 commission was a total joke, and a serious waste of taxpayer dollars?

Where's YOUR scientific rigor, ww?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by weedwhacker

As usual, this thread is already going off track, and off topic. LET ME REPEAT again what their statement says:

We are appalled by the lack of scientific rigor

and the substantial omissions and blatant distortions in the official account of 9/11 as embodied in the 9/11 Commission Report and related government documents.

So, you are not appalled by these same things? What we've been saying along, that the 911 commission was a total joke, and a serious waste of taxpayer dollars?

Where's YOUR scientific rigor, ww?

Well since the 911 commission report dealt primarily with issues regarding national security and intelligence and policy, exactly what "scientific rigor" are they so appalled about?

When I go to the Doctor I don't want to hear him say that it is his professional opinion that I am sick. I want a little more detail then that and maybe some solutions while he's at it. If that is the best these groups can do then they are engaged in character assination by self inflicted wounds.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Lest we not be confused.....

The proper investigation will, in all likelihood, result in uncovering NOT a huge coverup of "Inside Job" dimensions, but more like the incredible arrogance and ineptitude that led to the over-lookig and dismissing of the warning signs.

It was bungled, the whole thing, from an Intel point-of-view. Those who were in responsible positions are covering their butts, and pointing away, if possible, to lay blame on anyone other than themselves --- and THAT is what fueled (and keeps stoking) all of these "conspiracy" beliefs.

Unfortunately, once the 'smell' of something not being completely truthful was sensed, then it was "Katie Bar the Door" as all this speculation, mostly from armchair wannabe "experts", began to infest the Internet.

It only took one or two people on the Web to post something like "Well, that building collapse sure looked a lot like a controlled demolition", and then it began to gather steam, and the bandwagon was merrily on its way. With ever-increasing inanity of 'theories' popping up. AND, a sense of 'entrepreneurship', I expect, as many saw a way to capitalize on these nonsense notions by whipping them up into a frenzy. Way to sell the books, and T-shirts, and buttons, etc. Eh?

The initial questions got lost in the rhetoric and hyperbole....and those responsible for failing to stop this thing are (secretly) relieved, I suspect, because attention isn't being paid to their failures.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Wow, ok- so do you both agree, hooper and ww then that the 911 Commission was a waste of taxpayer money, and not a scientific based investigation? The only thing that bought us was the fact that there is a huge coverup going on.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I wouldn't call it a 'waste' of money. There was some good, solid work done there. Again, though, it seems to have ben designed to not assign blame, nor responsibility, for intelligence failures (both from Bush and Clinton administrations) of the people involved with National Security, and tasked to be alert to such events.

I understand it to be critical OF those failures, but stopped short, and there's the "coverup". SO, more digging would be an adjunct to the first...call it "preliminary" maybe?

it would also be nice to see all of the "conspiracy" hokum addressed...either definitively call it out as "hokum", or find actual crediblity (if any) in these 'alternate' scenarios (more like thin hypotheses?).

Anyway, the amount of moolah spent on the "9/11 Commision Report" pales in comparison to the travesty of waste that were the investigations into "Travelgate", "WhiteWater", and the Monica Lewinsky affair....

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
I wouldn't call it a 'waste' of money. There was some good, solid work done there.

Good solid work includes interviewing eyewitnesses and pursuing all leads in an investigation, which most definitely was NOT done. As Willie Rodriguez reported, they didn't even call any number of other explosion witnesses and talk to them about where exactly they were. They called Willie behind closed doors, and never printed his testimony, or any of the other explosion witnesses. They acquiesced to having "minders" present by the Bush administration so that any testimony they didn't want out would be stifled under the veil of national security. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

These medical professionals have better things to do than spend their time after hours looking into conspiracy theories, as do I. Except when it is the government feeding you the conspiracy theory.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Wow, ok- so do you both agree, hooper and ww then that the 911 Commission was a waste of taxpayer money, and not a scientific based investigation? The only thing that bought us was the fact that there is a huge coverup going on.

Wow! How did you reach that conclusion? The 9/11 Commission Report focused primarily on the failures and near misses in the national security, intelligence and law enforcement communities. Where all this "scientific rigor" crap is coming from is another issue.

What, because they didn't trot out every conspiracy afficianado for a public screening means the investigation was a failure? I personally would have been appalled if they started giving public air to that claptrap.

I think it could have been better, but for the most part I do agree with its recommendations. Not a waste of taxpayer money.

Let all those supposed doctors, nurses, lawyers, pilots, engineers, architects, etc. conduct their own investigation. Love to see what they come up with then.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Wow! How did you reach that conclusion? The 9/11 Commission Report focused primarily on the failures and near misses in the national security, intelligence and law enforcement communities. Where all this "scientific rigor" crap is coming from is another issue.

Wrong yet again, the 9/11 commission report was a collection of reports from other agencies, most of which were scientific, such as NIST and FEMA.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Wrong yet again, the 9/11 commission report was a collection of reports from other agencies, most of which were scientific, such as NIST and FEMA.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Their collective voices give credibility to the claim that the 9/11 Commission Report is tragically flawed.

These individuals cannot be simply dismissed as irresponsible believers in some 9/11 conspiracy theory.

Sure they can. Having a M.D. next to your name does not make your 9/11 opinions any more valid. That being said, the report comes from government and by that fact alone will be flawed. But the appeal to authority carries no weight in establishing credibility of the 911 conspiracy theories.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Really? The NIST is mentioned twice in the whole document - once in the body and once in the footnotes, FEMA is mentioned seven times in the 585 page document. The ANSI is mentioned three times.

The 9/11 Commission report was far from a collection of reports and there was purposely little or no "scientific" review. That was not the puprose or mission of the reportor the commision. The simple fact that you say most of the report is a conglomeration of "scientific" reports proves, beyond a doubt, that you never read the report and have no clue what is in it or what it is about.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The simple fact that you say most of the report is a conglomeration of "scientific" reports proves, beyond a doubt, that you never read the report and have no clue what is in it or what it is about.

I have read the 9/11 commission report and it is not a investigation, it is a collection of reports from other agencies such as NIST, FEMA, and the FBI.

The 9/11 commission did not have the time or money to do an investigation.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Double post

[edit on 24-3-2010 by REMISNE]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join