It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Created another dimension the Big Bang

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I had a theory about the big bang theory. What if ther was another dimension before the Big Bang? That there where some species could travel thru dimensions and came in a empty space and created a blast wich a advance technolegy to see what would happend in this vacuum/ space or to create new life in it? Or even create more dimensions for study? And maybe thats why they come to visit us? Only for study or maybe to create new resources to live on. Maybe they run slowly out of them?Maybe whe are just pet's in the backyard of other species?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Maybe our universe is a super-tiny atom inside a mini black-hole that was created by a LHC-type machine in another dimension/universe?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ni91ck

Your theory goes somewhat hand in hand with string theory and some other multi dimensional theories (I forget the names). They might be interesting to read?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Prove God and science correct at the same time eh? Quite daring I would say. GG!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Maybe we got the proof of it, but i think not in or life time! Or these guys must show up soon, and tell us there story? I can't wait that will happend!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Or mabey what one calls another dimention is EXISTANCE and this little universe which was spawned to create life was placed within a containment device in order to further life within this little universe for further advancement in EXISTANCE WHILE BEING COMPLETELY MONITORED FROM THE OUTSIDE.....My 3 cents

[edit on 3/23/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You should look into these links, they may be of some help. Check out the Parallel Universes episode of "The Universe" on the History Channel, that should provide you with lots of info too
Multiverse
m-theory in multiverse
expanded m-theory

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Maybe they gonna creat a other one! But somewhere else. So maybe they don't now its existence? Could it be that this cern thing make's another big bang in a other dimension?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

nice for you to said that

I always thought that we will be able to create universes in the future, so we can study then, and we may able to see life develop there too ...^^

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I started this thread a year ago, and now came accros this?? So it is not that weird that my thougts thinking a year ago like that!!!

news.discovery.com...
edit on 2-5-2011 by ni91ck because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join