It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

your take on this: chemtrail? - anomoly?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
just throwing this out there.
i saw this in the sky a few weeks ago while waiting outside of a taquaria in santa cruz, ca.
i looked up and saw what was to me a "blatant" X in the sky. i kind of felt like a weirdo taking a photo of it, but it was clear enough to warrant a photo.

what's your thoughts?
thanks in advance.

** photo was taken with a camera phone. 2.0 LG.
(offline till tues night later)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f5ad4aa06d9e.jpg[/atsimg]

edit: will post better wider crop tues night if i can get home early.

[edit on 3/23/2010 by zooplancton]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I'm rather ambiguous about the whole chemtrail thing, but considering that these clouds are short, I'd say it's an anomaly. Outside of the "X" shape, I'd think those were your average cloud cluster.

Also, if you take a look at the line going up from left to right, it is bent. If planes do pump chemicals into the air, I'd think they'd be straighter.

I really have zero idea of how to spot a chemtrail. I've seen some that I'd believe they were if someone said it, but this isn't one.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I agree with Superman here; probably just an anomaly. Totally awesome anomaly, though! If it is unnatural, I don't think contrails are responsible in the least.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Would it be hard to believe that perhaps wind could "bend" clouds of chemicals in the sky like it does natural clouds? I mean as they disperse could a chemtrail not become ummm... distorted from its original shape?
Just putting that out there

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I saw something like that near Grouse mountain in North Vancouver BC, a perfect "X"

It was just before the start of the olympics, days before that.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Signed_X

Ooooh, maybe someone was signing the sky...!

But, yes, the wind could blow contrails around. But they wouldn't be very likely to retain their straight-line shape like this as they turned.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Ha thats nothing, we had planes forming a clear visible "pentagram" in the sky with their *cough* contrails.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Dynamitrios]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
thanks for the litmus.
thank you.

top topics

join