It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People I would like to see disappear...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Ughhhhhhhh, look I just got over being nearly septic with a tooth abcess that was painful as ALL H___, I just started online courses, effed up my first lab cause my clingon, drama- queen, hypochondriacal (SP?) neighbor is over this frikking house every single day toting along her toddler(DAMIEN) literally the son of the antichrist, and sometimes her daughters as well!!!!
that's what I want to do right this minute.Swear to Jeebus...I mean this chick she is so totally inept, she is not suited to raise pigs, much less kids...they're always dirty, have infestations of roaches and lice, always whiny, the five yr old pees herself and always acts like my house is a jungle GYM!!!! And now she's on this trip that she thinks she is pregnant after meeting a guy online and meeting in person once and she SCREWED him,can you say LOOSE???? And she wanted me to take her to the hospital, when I had to take my daughter to her concert, wash clothes for them for school, feed them, pick my daughter up from her concert, and have like 28 pages of reading to do which I JUST now finished because of all the other crap I had to do.How can I make her go AWAY...I hate being mean. but really she is well beneath me and I don't want to be bothered by any of it, her snotty kids, her dumb a** getting knocked up, or her frikkin BS fights with the guy she is supposed to be going out with but cheating on...gee maybe I could just slip and tell him...actually I told his sister tonight,
maybe she'll let the her brother know, I mean He is footing the bill for a ho-bag and horrid a** sorry A** Mother That I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!

Then they remove my thread for a reason I am still unclear about...but it's whatever, you know I know people here at least some do not like me, however you're all not that Da** peachy yourselves...that's besides the point, however you don't have to read my threads or posts so get UR nose out of my bidniss and put me on ignore and we can both be happy. Sniping babies!!!!!

[edit on 22-3-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I hate being mean. but really she is well beneath me and I don't want to be bothered by any of it

Wow, this thread is one of the meaner things that I have read. Instead of hanging out with someone that you so clearly loathe, why not just ignore them and live your own life?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Point well taken, but did you ever have one of those people who you can ignore and they will keep bugging you, keep coming back until you cave, like a child who wants their own way they just never give in...try as you might...I mean that I wouldn't bring her to the hospital to meet the booty call, you'd think that would send a message...yeah I can be mean I just really don't have the heart to do it to her face because she'd cry like the little B**** that she is.

Also everything that I stated is true and not exaggerated...honestly, I am honest I don't make up stories I mean the Child services were called on her several times by doctors and schools, it's bad when schools and doctors call, they are true calls not the next door neighbors with a score to settle.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I hear ya, I've had neighbours very similar in the past.

You have to harden your heart and shut the door in her face, I know it feels horrible to do but you have to stop her negative vibes from making you miserable.

I've had to do it and it's not pleasant but your family is more important.

If she continues to bug you, suggest to her that she go see a community social worker or something, someone who is trained and has the time to help her.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PennyQ

I hear ya, I've had neighbours very similar in the past.

You have to harden your heart and shut the door in her face, I know it feels horrible to do but you have to stop her negative vibes from making you miserable.

I've had to do it and it's not pleasant but your family is more important.

If she continues to bug you, suggest to her that she go see a community social worker or something, someone who is trained and has the time to help her.

Yes, that is a very good idea and thank you...I know I sounded mean, but that's why it's a rant...right? She really does need some professional help, I am very caring and I am a good listener, this is why people think I can fix them, but I can't...I am not certified to deal with their issues.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
I hate being mean. but really she is well beneath me and I don't want to be bothered by any of it, her snotty kids, her dumb a** getting knocked up, or her frikkin BS fights with the guy she is supposed to be going out with but cheating on...

Awesome rant!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Point well taken, but did you ever have one of those people who you can ignore and they will keep bugging you, keep coming back until you cave, like a child who wants their own way they just never give in...try as you might...I mean that I wouldn't bring her to the hospital to meet the booty call, you'd think that would send a message...yeah I can be mean I just really don't have the heart to do it to her face because she'd cry like the little B**** that she is.

Sounds like a woman bent on dragging others down with her... May even be a drug or alcohol addiction behind her behavior. I have some similar relatives. At some point, you just need to cut the cord...

My example is less drastic, but I have an uncle and cousin...that were living in a trailer park (are again, but there is a point to this). A hurricane was coming. My wife and I were leaving town (she had a job in payroll, where they had an emergency team that would head to HQ when storms came, to avoid the payroll shutdown). Hey, it's a free trip to New York...

So, we go, but since my uncle would have to evacuate, we offered up our house for them to stay at while we're gone, so they don't have to pay for a hotel, have supplies if the power goes out, etc. Pretty nice of us I'd say....(we rent by the way)...(and in the past, we've loaned him money, tried to help out when we could, etc). I'm pretty big on family being family (even if some in my family are not)....

Anyhow, we get back, and my cousin (who was in his early teens at the time) had spraypainted a small area of the yellow house, with silver spray paint!!! Why? Who knows? (the paint was in a small storage shed). He denied it, but who else had access, and it happened while they were there.

After that, just couldn't trust them much anymore. I'd still help them out as I could, but definitely kept them at a safe distance after that...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Those kids don't stand a chance unless she gets hit with endangerment and abuse, which im sure she could from your description. How have her kids not already been taken away?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Sounds like the OP is the one with a anger and frustration agenda. If you cant communicate with someone how you feel without this kind of cruel spray, then I am not surprised you are having such issues with other people.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by Karlhungis

Also everything that I stated is true and not exaggerated...honestly, I am honest I don't make up stories I mean the Child services were called on her several times by doctors and schools, it's bad when schools and doctors call, they are true calls not the next door neighbors with a score to settle.

i dont #ing get it ! my kids where taken from me recently and i went to court guess what , my family doc , the head of the school, ect was on my side , my kids where always clean for school , always had decent healthy lunches , and MY KIDS GET PLACED IN FOSTER CARE ,

NOW WHERE IS THE JUSTICE IN THAT I ASK

ill tell you why because of a mean asshole of a social worker. i dont do drugs , i dont drink.
i just dont #ing get it .

top topics

join