It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag! Bogus TV report of Russian invasion panics Georgia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

False Flag! Bogus TV report of Russian invasion panics Georgia..

'Panic was sparked in Georgia after a TV station broadcast news that Russian tanks had invaded the capital and the country's president was dead.'

I don't know if this was all ready posted and I remembered seeing a post here on ATS about a False flag coming about and I thought I'd share this article with my fellows here on ATS. Below is the link to the Source article from the BBC it includes the fake TV broadcast. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Source: BBC article and fake broadcast news video

*If a MOD comes by, I don't know if this belongs in Breaking News Forum or this forum, if it isn't in the right place could you please move it. Thank you!

[edit on 22-3-2010 by spmc215]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
someone beat ya to it, existing thread.

sorry to be the barer of bad news

edited to add: however that was in the breaking news section, so it might be ok here, i think your allowed to double post as long as the original is in the breaking news section.

[edit on 3/22/2010 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Page last updated at 10:22 GMT, Sunday, 14 March 2010

have you been living under a rock? :p

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Lol, not a rock, more like my calculus text book. Thanks for letting me know it was already posted. I actually just read the article today and it reminded me of the Train crash hoax from earlier this month, I will take a look at the other OP thanks again!.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by spmc215]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
this is like a week or 2 old now.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
So what are they doing, trying to ripen the Georgians up so they really can kill their president and invade again this time the people will think its another hoax.

top topics

join