It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Viewers Dumb OR Brainwashed? cnn poll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
What is your reaction to the newly passed health care reform bill?
For it 44% 178370
Against it 40% 163198

I always thought All cnn polls are nothing more then crap, and real people dont vote but bots

I real dont what make of there own poll at there site.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So because you don't like the outcome, the poll must be fixed?

I think the American healthcare bill is terrible as it stands, but it's a step in the right direction and should only improve from here. That said, you can feel free to disagree with me, I won't even call you dumb and/or brainwashed.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
What is your reaction to the newly passed health care reform bill?
For it 44% 178370
Against it 40% 163198

I always thought All cnn polls are nothing more then crap, and real people dont vote but bots

I real dont what make of there own poll at there site.

Don't forget the 16% of the 400k+ Americans who took the CNN poll are *unsure*.

I also think 40% against is pretty high for CNN.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
so thats 88%...

ummm... thats a little odd, are you sure you wrote down the right figures?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by davo2012
so thats 88%...

ummm... thats a little odd, are you sure you wrote down the right figures?

it's 84% and 16% were unsure. (look above)

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
So because you don't like the outcome, the poll must be fixed?

I think the American healthcare bill is terrible as it stands, but it's a step in the right direction and should only improve from here. That said, you can feel free to disagree with me, I won't even call you dumb and/or brainwashed.

If something is terrible, how can it be a step in the right direction?

I don't understand why people say its a step in the right direction, it could be a step into disaster.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'm trying to understand your source, or maybe CNN is sending mixed messages.

CNN Political Ticker

A CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll found that 59 percent of those surveyed opposed the bill, and 39 percent favored it.

I mean there might be a clear source that suggests 44/40, but why would this article suggests 59/39?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Edit * Sorry for doublepost.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by higns07]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
go to cnn.com but go tonight (they change this in the morning) just scroll down a little ways and look for "quick vote" on the right hand side. click "view results".

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by higns07
Edit * Sorry for doublepost.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by higns07]

The poll is conducted off there website people tend to be more liberal when they visit cnns website so the number is actually very shocking. The dems target audience seems not to be overwhelmed with the bill either.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Thank you.

For the source I posted, the results were from phone interviews done during March 19-21, which only consisted of about 1,000 people. Interesting how the samples have conflicting views though.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Prolly 400k+ votes as opposed to 1k, is what made the difference.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
If I dont even trust my vote was counted in a presidential election I sure as hell wouldnt believe any CNN pole!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
These online polls are always subject to online trolls from groups like Anonymous. They in no way reflect the true feelings of the everyday American. I was all for health care reform at first but, after seeing what a mess this bill has turned into, I'm now steadfastly against it.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Torgo

People in this nation as usual are so naive that they don't get in the big heads that The American media is a corporate owned media and they answer to the ones that pays their bills.

The polls will favor in any media outlets those that pay the bills.

Wake up people . . .

Congress vote for a bill that is not even finished yet, leaving room for the private insurance to write what ever they want on the final bill

America is so hopeless that just hurt my hart with all the lack of proper understanding of what goes on in this nation of corporate corruption in our government.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

lol, thanks man, you must have posted at the same time as me... or i totally missed that.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
So MSNBC (which is left) has it at 66% against it, and the CNN (which I believe is fairly balanced) has the majority in favor. I am sorry something is wrong. I believe everyone at huffington post was alerted to it by an e-mail from an insider at CNN as soon as the poll went up.

new topics

top topics

join