It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did Rothschild take-over?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Here is a link to to a article written by William Dean A. Garner, on how they own most of the central banks of the world.

www.blacklistednews.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

They did it by being focused on personal relationships and networking every day they woke up. You and I deal with doing some type of work such as physical labor or mental labor in an office. They didn't do work in that sense. They did work by getting close to people and saying things that flattered those people. They literally played games of theater and charades with those people in key positions such as kings and queens and political power brokers and other bankers.

If you did nothing but shmooze all day with everybody in your neighborhood you could start to take control of a lot of things. Most people feel uncomfortable about this stuff. Some people take to it naturally. Think about prostitutes. They naturally lie and give pleasure for money.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Twenty posts give you twenty different answers. We've got the Rothschilds going back to the 9th Century, Aeneas, Rome, Solomon's Temple. Got any genealogical charts to prove that? Birth and marriage certificates? Charlemagne was the first Carolingian king not a Merovingian. Two different families there. All just made up stories to give them some mysterious, occult, supernatural image.

They got rich making investments just like Warren Buffet. They were there right at the start of the Industrial Revolution. A great time to get rich if you knew what you were doing. Then they rolled the wealth over for a couple centuries. Got lucky a few times and were shrewd a few times. Not magic. Just think how rich Buffet's family will be in 300 years if they keep investing well.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by TheComte]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
J.P. Morgan was thought to be a very wealthy man. His will indicated otherwise. He was mostly a front man.

The Rothchilds, according to Taupper Saucey in "Rulers of Evil", are known as "The keepers of the Vatican Treasure". They are the money managers for the Vatican.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Saying that the Rothschilds have the most "money" is ridiculous. Their empire isn't based on the same currency that you and I use. Paper? Electronic credits in a computer system? Nonsense to them. That's for the people they control. They deal with assets. Not paper.

You can't even rate them at the same scale if you're trying to base it on currency.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I agree, but you have to agree that they are almost as powerful as the Vatican.

Nice to see that this topic kicked it off.

Here are some more links for people who want to dig deeper.

Bank of International Sttlements. BIS

How banks are controlled by BIS and a list of all the Central Banks involved.

A timeline of the history.

And a link for those who think this is all a fable.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Grey Magic]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
How did the Papal Rothschild families become so rich and powerful, well that Papal word might have a whole lot to do with it?

The Rothschild families are one of the major fronts and lightening rods for the Vatican, which is the front for Rome.

Their real wealth is not in the form of currency which is worthless and nothing but paper, their real wealth is in the Gold and Oil that they control and there real power is based upon the system of worthless currency they practically invented to enslave people to debt for a share of the resources that they control.

Yet they truly aren’t the source of that wealth or amassed that power on their own but rather are just an agent for the Pope and the Vatican and Rome which is why they are the Papal Rothschild Families who all have titles given to them by Rome or from monarchs who gained their title from Rome.

Much of Rothschild lore is base fiction and it’s a fiction designed on purpose to make you think Rothschild and Jews instead of Vatican and Rome!

See how that works?

Rothschild is not Caesar and they are highly expendable and they along with Zionist Israel will be destroyed in a well orchestrated plan and long standing and running plan to institute a one world government as laid out as prophecy in the Roman bible.

If you are barking at the Rothschild Families you are barking up the wrong tree and that is the only reason you know of them and know that they exist so that you will do that.

All roads lead to Rome including those in and out of the House of Dan.

What you see on the surface is always an illusion.
[/quote

I'm not disbelieving you, but do you have any links to.this. Because phenomena like the black Pope just doesn't impress me. Then again maybe its not supposed to?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

I agree, but you have to agree that they are almost as powerful as the Vatican.

The only thing I could agree on is that there is no way to rate either the Rothschild's or the Vatican's true power because they both go to great lengths to hide the extent of their true power.

It's not a chicken or the egg scenario though.

The Vatican made the Rothschilds and I do tend to believe what one can make one can break.

The Papal Rothschilds are agents of Rome though.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

You can find about 17 pages on theories, links, external sources on Rome in this thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Every aspect of the Roman conspiracy including the Rothschilds, Zionists, Masons, Skull and Bones 322 and many others are discussed.

Lots of great information for anyone who really wants to probe deeper than the surface level conspiracies.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Don't forget about fractional reserve banking. I haven't heard whether they actually invented it but it was certainly theirs. Also the concept of a central bank, that was not part of the government but colaborated with the government to invent money out of thin air and then lend it to the government. Paper fiat money only lasted so long, then inflation would catch up with it. Fractional reserve money inflates the system but more slowly. Guarantee that the taxpayers will cover it and you have how the FED has defrauded the American people these last almost hundred years. The Rothschilds and Rockefellers were behind the FED and the Rothschilds were suspected of being behind Lincoln's assassination.
The first Rothschild actually got his start by associating with William of Hesse who made great sums of money selling his soldiers as mercenaries.
Since the Rothschilds were Jews, it seems weird that they were somehow involved with the Rockefellers who were behind the atrocities of Nazi Germany. Maybe the Rockefellers were trying to get back at them.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by m khan]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by othehitmans

Interesting link, but codswallop. With the greatest respect, anyone can write web content or create a YouTube video with absolutely NO evidence.

Where is the actual evidence that the Rothschild's own ANY national central bank? Let's start with an easy one...

The Bank of England, which is incidentally owned by the UK Government, but your website says it’s owned by the Rothschild’s.

Rules... A reliable source, not some opinionated blog, YouTube video or single-track website, but a real source based on hard evidence which can be cross referenced.

Regards

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yes they are very smart people.
It is not their fault that they got lucky..However, there is a limit on greed and I fail to realize if these people are human are just over-zealous Zionists who crave more and more...? ..I mean there must be a limit unless they enjoy seeing others suffer? I think they enjoy seeing suffering because we all good use a piece of the pie...BTW..Woodrow Wilson, may you burn in hell.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

I too have some doubts about the blacklistednews article which lists the central banks owned by Rothschilds.

The Reserve Bank of India is under Government of India. So it is a government owned bank. It is not private.

Like to hear any refutations

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
So is it the Rothschilds who are spraying all this crap into the air, so much so, that I can't think straight?

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Yellow Teapot]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Thanks for a great thread OP.

I have to smile when I see people saying that their governments own this or that bank ... as if they believe that governments are sovereign, independent and cannot be "owned".

I'm sorry to say that I've got news for you ...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
rothschild: german jews

and the rockefeller: german americans

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

news.bbc.co.uk...

A boat made of 12,000 plastic bottles has set sail on a voyage from San Francisco to Sydney
to spread awareness about pollution in the world's oceans.

Environmentalist and banking heir David De Rothschild and a crew set out on the
appropriately named Plastiki catamaran.

Their 11,000-nautical mile journey will go past the Great Pacific Garbage Patch -
a sea of waste about five times the size of the UK ...

(hit link to read more of the ± 250 word article)

At least David de Rothschild isn't being an 'idle rich' snob,
the trek might be valuable for some reason, or to some Org.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

CORRECTION aimed at St Udio

[...]
Hmmmm. Just a bit off. The president is NOT Bauer. The main character is.

thanks for the enlightenment... i should have paid more attention as i channel surfed past that time consuming TV show.

i have a vague recollection that a recent (last 10 yrs) Cinema feature
had a character or President named Bauer
~ maybe thats where my neural synapses misfired & misIdentified~

thanks, s /StUdio

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The Rothschilds are Jews, right? The Jews have a religious philosophy that everyone else was put here by god for them, according to Judaism any non Jew can be exploited by any means, enslaved or even put to death. They have a derogative name for non Jews called goy meaning cow. So enslaving the entire world is right in line with what a good Jew practices by following his holy code in the Torah and Talmud.

It is really foolish to think that one person or a family can take over the world, there must be thousands of others helping like Neocons, AIPAC and JINSA members, ADL, SPLC propagandists and pro Zionist Christian churches and pro Israel political candidates like Joe Biden who lick and grovel at the Jew boot.

Want to understand how Rothschild took over the world? Go visit the Bible reading Baptist church this Sunday or read the speeches of any pro Israel political candidate like Sarah Palin or Hillary Clinton.

The Rothschild traitors are everywhere, just turn on Fox News and watch them sell you out. It isn't one man, the evil is the Jewish exclusionary religion that has co opted Western civilization through the Christian churches.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I have been researching the Rothschilds for some time now, after reading up on the foundation of the Illuminati. Of which the Rothschilds are affiliated with.

The Rothschilds big break occured when after selling gold coins to the King of Hesse, King Wilhelm at a discount, they eventually became bookeepers and later tax collectors for the King of Hesse, King Wilhelm.

King Wilhelm was the German King who had leased the Hessian Soldiers to the King George of Britain to fight the revolutionaries/colonists in the American Revolution.
As a result, Hesse was the richest state in Germany.

When Napolean had conqured Germany, the King fled to Denmark. AND Rothschild hid the Kings wealth while in exile.

He began lending this money out with interest eventually coming to the realization to begin lending to governments based upon the collateral of tax revenue collected from the citizens of these governments. (Sound familiar ?) Hint, US FEDERAL RESERVE and IRS.

First to Britain....and then establishing the Bank of England, later the Bank of the United States, which Alexander Hamiliton warned us about and so on....and so forth. Simply follow the charters of ALL central Banks, with the exception of 5.

Cuba,
North Korea
Sudan
Libya
Iran.

So their claim to fame was to OWN the central banks of Nations and lend money to governments who pay only the interest on said loans based upon that country's tax revenues.

Which is the primary reason why so many American patriots were so against the renewal of the charter of the predecessor to today's FED, the First Bank of the United States.

In fact, the war of 1812 was a direct result of the second Charter for the Bank of The United States not being renewed.

The original Rockefeller, John D's father, was actually a snake oil salesmen. They bottled crude oil, selling it from town to town in a covered wagon as an "Elixr".

The Rothschilds, financed the Rockefellers as well as the other wealthy industrialists of the Industrial Revolution such as Carnegie (US Steel) and the Harrimans (Union Pacific Railroad), which connected the west coast leading to the westward expansion of the US.

Here is an interesting history of Rothschilds...
www.rense.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join