It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-The days of Quantum awareness...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I wanted to send this message out to every one of you is that a day is coming when you will be able to see and embrace the beauty of your existence and what drives you're every action.

I wanted to say that, within this new age of Mind and conscience, you will all face the truth of your path that you have taken, and if you accept, you will be allowed to learn how to control your entire surroundings.

All that you have ever learned will be challenged over and over again , until you see the light. As you let go you will start to see the core of your entire being.

That being within you, the TRUE MAN, is saying very little, it's vocabulary is very small. It is saying "Do you love me?" "Am I right?" ..etc

As these feelings permeate your flesh, your mind will pull from it's extensive library of recorded emotions and act out. Just as if it was in a play. It will attempt, year after year, asking these same questions to other fleshly beings like himself, who in turn are asking those same questions to him.

You will sit on top of this creature called YOU, and you will grasp it's reigns and begin to learn to steer this wild animal and control it's reactions. The being you currently reside in, takes sides. It sees things as right and wrong..it will never have quantum perception.
Therefore it is always a slave to it's surroundings. By controlling its environment, you can make it react in the opposite way. A puppet system based on reverse psychology. Tell a 3rd dimensional mouse that the water is rising and it will run up the rope to the cage.

You will see that you have allowed the positive AND negative energies in your mind to control your actions. A purely reactionary creature are you. However, you will start to see that you have been a flower in the wind your entire life. The only action you have ever taken was in reaction to your circumstance..... That is not the limitation of your abilities,.

You will learn compassion for one another. Fighting with Quantum reality, can create insanity or could send someone down evil or self righteous paths. This is why, pride, self importance, desires, wants and needs will need to be sacrificed in the 4th dimension, all of the emotions your soul has ever desired will be given to you freely if you would only let the light fill you with the energy of pure vibrational love. The sun.

This is currently a very unpleasant ride for most of us. Everything we try to do, will fail. The beast that we are living in, believes that IT has the power to make things happen. The arrogance to think that a fleshly person could control the Rainbow. A 3rd dimensional being? Our fulfillment and JOY in life will be attained if we seek to live within the 4th Dimensional mind. The quantum conscience.

The Quantum being within you all, the 4th dimension and above...will be where your mind resides. There you will be able to control this flesh body, this Avatar. Tame him, and get him to understand how to find true Joy. Get it to trust your new mind, and tell it can no longer be a reactionary beast. Tell it, that it must learn to trust you, because you ARE it! and IT is YOU!

Flesh will become the opposite of what it thinks. But the Quantum mind will become the acceptance of both. Then you will begin to learn compassion and higher abilities of your mind.

It's a wave, a frequency where your world will flip inside out. Your perceptions will challenge everything you know to be true, and your perception will be flipped.

Get ready for the ride..it is actually going to be a pleasant one..if you let go..take a deep breath...and believe...

[edit on 23-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
S&F to you.

Wonderful words my friend. I just wish I could actually put all this into action, I know I should be able to with what I have learned.
I have read a lot of the Law of One, Baghavad Gita, and have an understanding of the true picture through methods that "manifest in the mind".

But yet, as much as I know I need to let go, my life situation keeps me locked in the illusion and it upsets me.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
You can read as much as you want--The Rule of One, ancient philosophers, and my personal favorite--Tony Robbins...but until you open up your inner conscience, all of that will fail to work for more than a week.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Not bad my friend, not bad. We really are reactionary beasts, some of us. We are the ones we have been waiting for...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by psilo simon
S&F to you.

Wonderful words my friend. I just wish I could actually put all this into action, I know I should be able to with what I have learned.
I have read a lot of the Law of One, Baghavad Gita, and have an understanding of the true picture through methods that "manifest in the mind".

But yet, as much as I know I need to let go, my life situation keeps me locked in the illusion and it upsets me.

Thankyou psilo , You're not alone. There is a Karma law that reacts instantly the moment you attempt to think about what to DO in the future or what you've done in the past.

The Ascension to the 4th density (which we are ALL going to) requires that we not live within a time line. To recognize that within the 4th, there is only one existence, that is NOW.

It is a very serious walk, as you well know by now. It will continue to test your threshold if you try to hold onto those fears.

In the 4th, we must realize that the 3rd mind is just a mindless reactionary creature. Take away it's stimulation..and it dies OR finds the 4th.

You are attempting to cope in the 4th dimension transition, this is a journey we all must take. It's not easy. For one, everything that you see with your eyes will COMPLETELY destroy any hope of things changing. So you must not trust what it is you see. No matter what it is or how certain it is.

It requires us to surrender all of our previous ideas of what life was supposed to be. We must learn how to find the holy grail of complete joy within us. That's the journey to the 4th.

Yes, your current mind with all of it's fears..has be reprogrammed. Fears need to be erased and shown as fraud.

You will see new enemies..but yet you will learn to not feed into your judgment. hard walk....we all know it...

You must have belief, you may not find anyone agreeing with you. You might be alone in your walk, but you're NOT alone. Trust this path..it might look scary at times..but as long as you believe....it will work.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000

Originally posted by psilo simon
S&F to you.

Thankyou psilo , You're not alone. There is a Karma law that reacts instantly the moment you attempt to think about what to DO in the future or what you've done in the past.

The Ascension to the 4th density (which we are ALL going to) requires that we not live within a time line. To recognize that within the 4th, there is only one existence, that is NOW.

It is a very serious walk, as you well know by now. It will continue to test your threshold if you try to hold onto those fears.

In the 4th, we must realize that the 3rd mind is just a mindless reactionary creature. Take away it's stimulation..and it dies OR finds the 4th.

You are attempting to cope in the 4th dimension transition, this is a journey we all must take. It's not easy. For one, everything that you see with your eyes will COMPLETELY destroy any hope of things changing. So you must not trust what it is you see. No matter what it is or how certain it is.

The more you surrender your struggle with these thoughts, the slower you will travel in the time line. Until ultimately, you will slow time all together.Thinking about the Dinosaurs will seem like yesterday to your mind.

Once the time slows enough, the spirit learns how to control the flow of inward traffic (time) to match what he desires. He can quantum project into the 3rd dimension realities that will slowly trickle into NOW timeline.

This is why it is so difficult to do, because it requires us to surrender all of our previous ideas of what life was supposed to be. We must learn how to find the holy grail of complete joy within us. That's the journey to the 4th.

Yes, your current mind with all of it's fears..has be reprogrammed. Fears need to be erased and shown as fraud.

You will see new enemies..but yet you will learn to no feed into this world twisted with all of it's judgments. hard walk....we all know it...

You must have belief, and you must accept the fact that you may not find anyone agreeing with you. You might be alone in your walk, but you're NOT alone. Trust this path..it might look scary at times..but as long as you learn to stop your expectations and self-desires, it will be a glorious ride.

Right on man. You know you can say to yourself, "The next time I walk up to that girl I have passed everyday in the hallway for 6 months, and finally say something to her".

But the problem is, with time that motivation dies, and when you get to the position, doubt starts to take over, and the more you doubt, the more it snowballs.

You have to NOT think. That's the irony of it. That is the true definition of being yourself, the one that doesn't hang on every action or word he says before he does it. And if people think you are weird, it doesn't discourage you because you know some people will like you.

And the little trick is, when you are about to do something, and have full confidence, no matter how inexperienced or "weird" you are--95% of the time you will come out smelling like a rose. Because 95% of the people live in a world surrounded by a world of self doubt.

And then when people try to come out of that cloud, like some of my friends who have doubted themselves their whole lives, bless their heart, they just can't do it and they become discouraged again.

I'm at that point in my life where I know I can change my VIEW on the world, just as easily as my motivation and mood used to change on a daily basis. But once you submit that view, it's very hard to come out of, so you have to make sure you know what you want.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
thank you for this post, i believe with every inch of my body what you say. ive thought the same thing every since my first OOBE, but sometimes, especialy in this day and age i tend forget these things its nice to hear something like this to remind me this isnt it. there is something to look forward to and nomatter what happens here thing will be better. i am a "christian" and i do believe in God and heaven, but i see heaven as the 4th D

s&f

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nostradumbass

Agreed. I didn't actually realize just how serious this journey is. I mean, I'm happier than I've ever been. My current circumstances would give most people a heart attack, but I'm walkin' and whistelin' a tune.

You're right, in this new dimension, one has to respect the laws of attraction if they want to change their lives.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dowhatyoufear3
thank you for this post, i believe with every inch of my body what you say. ive thought the same thing every since my first OOBE, but sometimes, especialy in this day and age i tend forget these things its nice to hear something like this to remind me this isnt it. there is something to look forward to and nomatter what happens here thing will be better. i am a "christian" and i do believe in God and heaven, but i see heaven as the 4th D

s&f

Bless you dowharyoufear! I agree. Heaven is the 4th, maybe higher.

Sometimes, it feels like the 70's all over again. I know what happened in the world during that time. I can only guess what type of distraction we might get to stop the world wide awareness of the 4th dimension.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000
reply to post by Nostradumbass

Agreed. I didn't actually realize just how serious this journey is. I mean, I'm happier than I've ever been. My current circumstances would give most people a heart attack, but I'm walkin' and whistelin' a tune.

You're right, in this new dimension, one has to respect the laws of attraction if they want to change their lives.

I was actually in that world for an entire week, but my writing was struggling, so I had to snap myself out of it for a while...and it took a lot of work just to get back halfway into my old mindset.

You probably wonder why in the hell would I want to do that? Lol, well I've always wanted to write a book, and I couldn't write with an entirely satisfied attitude, or it just wouldn't come out as great.

It actually applies a lot to this. I'm writing a "true" book about how my best friend went missing after I got in a fight with him. And then one day at his house, talking to his parent, I came across journal entries through the final 6 months of his life...So I go on a search for him, retracing his clues as the book reveals his diary entries and all the trouble he started running into in the last 6 months of his life. It seems like he goes insane as the story goes on...but he is just being reborn.

And then the twist goes at the end how me and my friend where actually the same person. Just like a thriller, self motivational book written by a 18 year old.

I honestly could care a less about how well the book does, I know it will be published, but it's more for myself--and throwing all of my past troubles away in a book.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

Good OP my friend. It's always nice to hear concepts put in different perspectives.

My question to you is how do you figure that everyone is going fourth density? I would like to hear your answer first and tell you why I'm questioning this after.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

Good OP my friend. It's always nice to hear concepts put in different perspectives.

My question to you is how do you figure that everyone is going fourth density? I would like to hear your answer first and tell you why I'm questioning this after.

Cheers.

Thankyou! All of the densities are smooth in transition. Regulated only by a persons ability to receive and eventually transmit energy.

It's the process of evolution that seems to be somehow accelerating. I'm not sure why. I think Light workers are better gear to understand who is aiding us, or if this is a solar event. It could be that the Earth itself is ascending.

In the 4th conscience, it is something that is absolutely coming. In the 3rd density, it's hard to say.

Not every one will choose to live in the 4th. We both will be able to consciously coexist, but their will be continued communication problems.

However, the 4th is an experience in change of perception or paradigm. It is an entirely unraveled look at everything in our lives and thoughts.

The hard part about all of this, is learning compassion and to let go of the illusion of fear.

People say that the 4th is an imaginary world, where people are blind to the reality that surrounds them. Instead, the 4th is the place where fears and motives have no power. It is within the 4th that you are able to control your 3rd.

In the 4th, EVERYTHING comes to you. Including weather and opportunities, people. there's a lot to it. I'm continuing to learn.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I am consciously aware of an effort to reveal the secret to infinite energy. I don't know why it is taking so long to do. I can imagine an entire world war created just to crush such an attempt.

Once energy becomes free, there will no longer be a need for these economies. Everyone can then go about living their life, instead of spending time trying to afford one.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

the sad thing is there is more than just one distraction happening as we speak. we have this health care bill people are flipping about, this "war" thats going on, technologies that are keeping people away from realities, money problems...just to name a few

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I see what you are saying. If I understand correctly, in your terms, anyone can achieve Harvest to the next density when they are ready. IMHO these are very rare cases. Most entities achieve Harvest upon the normal cycle for a given planet.

The reason I brought the question up is because I do not see every entity achieving fourth density status. In fact, it is a very small percentage who will achieve it. And not that there is anything wrong with that either. Everyone should learn on the curve that fits them most appropriately. Now yes, everyone will be Harvested, but the vast majority of the people will move to another third density planet to continue their learnings of the third density.

And yes the planet is ascending/being Harvested along with its constituents. It will become fourth density as well, leaving the planet no longer capable of hosting third density life due to its higher electrical/magnetic status. The third density vehicle is too dense for this conditions.

This is exactly why this is the most historical event ever for this planet. That's why so many of "us" are here for this event.

---

You also mentioned how you feel evolution is accelerating. I know what you mean. A few years ago, I was telling everyone how much time was accelerating. I didn't know why or how to explain it. Through my awakening, I've come to realize that it's not time that's accelerating, it's consciousness. The Harvest/Zero Point energy is consciousness. Consciousness contains all. So we are both right in that evolution and time are accelerating but that is only due to the fact that everything falls under the heading of consciousness.

Two other things I will mention about the fourth density:

1. You have an entirely different physical vehicle. It is signifcantly less dense than your current third density vehicle and looks nothing like it does now.

2. There are no secrets past the third density. As we approach Zero Point, you will find this word to become increasingly prevalent until it's fully in effect in the fourth density - transparancy.

There are no secrets, everything is visible for the whole. This is why what you said about not having motives and fear is crucial in the fourth. You instantly manifest your thoughts. If they are fear based, that's what you get.

There is a whole different level of fun when you are there. Happy travels. See you back home.

UL

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread, OP. Eloquent if not a bit confusing to me. I would say it’s already arrived. I believe today is the day to see and embrace the beauty of one’s existence. We are in the transition now. The challenges are coming more quickly. The more that things ‘appear’ to unravel the closer it is. I see this as a good sign. It is the deep breath before the plunge.

It feels like one foot loosely planted on two planes. I definitely feel something I can’t define. It’s everywhere you look. Peoples’ emotions are spinning out of control as they don’t what to do with all the energy. It’s information overload. To let go and unlearn is the biggest hurdle. A paradigm shift is truly a shock to the system. But I believe people will surprise themselves and rise to the occasion.

I choose to face it with as much calm and detachment as I can muster. And a lot of hope thrown in too. It’s exhausting and exhilarating all at once. My body is in full-on rebellion. My brain is tired, I often find myself looking for the “off” switch for some relief.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
OK What is all this, I can't understand most of it? Am I the only crazy one here?

When is the 4th dimensiion coming?

How do you even KNOW it's coming?

Where did you obtain this knowledge?

How has any of this benefited your lives?

Are you sure this is not a made up story to try and make our lives feel better?

Now except for that, there are some things I understand and agree with, like focusing on the positive, ignoring fears and negative thinking etc.

But I'm confused.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Auntie Matter
Thank you for this thread, OP. Eloquent if not a bit confusing to me. I would say it’s already arrived. I believe today is the day to see and embrace the beauty of one’s existence. We are in the transition now. The challenges are coming more quickly. The more that things ‘appear’ to unravel the closer it is. I see this as a good sign. It is the deep breath before the plunge.

It feels like one foot loosely planted on two planes. I definitely feel something I can’t define. It’s everywhere you look. Peoples’ emotions are spinning out of control as they don’t what to do with all the energy. It’s information overload. To let go and unlearn is the biggest hurdle. A paradigm shift is truly a shock to the system. But I believe people will surprise themselves and rise to the occasion.

I choose to face it with as much calm and detachment as I can muster. And a lot of hope thrown in too. It’s exhausting and exhilarating all at once. My body is in full-on rebellion. My brain is tired, I often find myself looking for the “off” switch for some relief.

I am completely on the same page as you. It can be a very mentally tiresome experience. You have the right idea when approaching it with calm and acceptance.I find that when I try to use my old 3rd dimension perception..everything starts to look "different"

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
OK What is all this, I can't understand most of it? Am I the only crazy one here?

Now except for that, there are some things I understand and agree with, like focusing on the positive, ignoring fears and negative thinking etc.

But I'm confused.

Peace.

Few people do really understand, the negative elite have done such a fantastic job in prempting propaganda that runs so deep one can never wake up their whole lives no matter how advanced of a soul they were in previous lives.

Fourth dimension or density, 4D for short is inevitable as the next step of our progression through the octave of being. We know its coming, if not this time then in another 75,00 years but all the signs are there that we may be making this jump in just a few short years.

From the yogis in tibet to the hopi and mayans, the ancients from all over the globe knowledge is coming together. When one ventures into chanelling (the good few percent of it anyway) the doors for recieving information open right up, the Law of one Ra material is a good start probably the phd of understanding third density givin to us by those on the sixth who have been through all this billions of years ago.

I find it hard to see a made up story being the same all round the globe in all languages and periods of history, then for people to find this independently in meditation and for it to all be so internally consistant. But the only way to know is to seek within not abroad, as all the great teachers say. Believe your own innner self that will not lie to you, the self that is sitting on 7th density, knowing your path, reaching a guiding hand back when you ask for it.

I hope ive tried to clear things up a little its very hard to summerize the infinite universe, even the tiny portion that I know, words do the concepts such little credit.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

But I'm confused.

Peace.

The conscience of the 4th Dimension has been available since the 3rd began. You should most definitely begin your learning in meditative practices and start on the journey towards your higher realm.The third eye in us all, must be awakened, and opened properly. As well as our DNA, this too must be activated with frequency therapy.Raising mental vibration will be important as well.

I am not sure if our physical bodies can transition into the 4th but things seem to be accelerating so quickly.....who knows. I think physical life spans might start decreasing once again.

It isn't really knowledge, it is more like an experience that you can learn from. I witnessed the Astral and mental realms, ever since then, the light is getting brighter and brighter. Sure, there are ups and downs.. big ones...and little ones...

The benefit will be yours to make when using the 4D conscience, The mental state of 3rd dimensional people will be completely transparent as you will be able to see past their ego's.
Communicating with 4D minds will be telepathic, or will require very little verbal communication.

Consciously within the 4th, you will have access to Quantum abilities and knowledge about everything that exists within the 3rd.

Many people are experiencing this right now. Since the transition is unique to each and every person, I am not sure how anyone could put a global time line on it.

AS for the advantages, there are far too many to list. Almost impossible to list them all.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by manbird12000]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join