It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healthcare Bill to Cause Hyperinflation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well, with everyone else posting threads bashing the horrendous Health Care Bill, I figured I better jump in with one of my own.

Here's a nice article pointing out how this bill may be the straw that breaks the camel's back and plunges us into hyperinflation.

Healthcare Bill to Cause U.S. Hyperinflation By 2015

The National Inflation Association today issued a warning to all Americans of a potential outbreak of hyperinflation in the U.S. by year 2015 caused primarily by the healthcare bill and rising interest payments on our national debt.

Medicare was created in 1966 at a cost of $3 billion per year and the House Ways and Means Committee estimated in 1966 that in 1990 the cost of Medicare would reach $12 billion per year. Instead, the actual cost of Medicare in 1990 was $107 billion (792% more than what was projected) and today Medicare costs $408 billion annually. In 2003, the White House Office of Management and Budget estimated that the Iraq War would have a total cost of $50 to $60 billion. So far, we have already spent $713 billion on the Iraq War (over 1,000% more than what was projected).

The Congressional Budget Office is estimating that the healthcare bill will cost $940 billion over the next 10 years, but if history is any indication, the actual cost will likely be several trillion dollars. NIA believes the healthcare bill will be the final nail in the coffin of the U.S. economy and will just about guarantee that we will see hyperinflation by the year 2015.

We are now at a point where if the U.S. government taxed Americans 100% of their income, the tax receipts generated would not be enough to balance the budget. Likewise, if the U.S. government cut 100% of its spending including defense, but kept paying Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, we would still have a budget deficit. NIA believes it will be impossible for the U.S. to have a balanced budget ever again.

Read more: National Inflation Asociation

That's scary, 100% taxation couldn't balance the budget.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It is becoming clear that the nations of the world will need more bailouts from the central banks.

The nations of the world should just go broke, screw this debt, screw the central bankers,screw this currency we will make a new one.

And now get your greed the hell out of my country.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Why not.

Apparently it is also causing

-Armageddon
Link

-"Succedding" States

Link

and

-The End of America
Link

So why not...proof and facts have flown out the window here on ATS the past couple days. We should change the moto from "Deny Ignorance" to "Accept Propaganda".

While we are at it...let's just say that that the Health Care bill will cause the destruction of the moon...just for the hell of it.

Why not??? Right?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The US is currently sitting on 100 trillion of unfunded liabilities.

The US will be faced with one of two choices:

set price controls on healthcare - which means rationed care

or

inflate the currency to pay for the care - which means hyper-inflation

With the current lot of fascist running the show, hyper-inflation is almost a given. I don't think it will take 5 years though. I suspect we will see hyper-inflation within 1 to 2 years.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Why not.

Apparently it is also causing

-Armageddon
Link

-"Succedding" States

Link

and

-The End of America
Link

So why not...proof and facts have flown out the window here on ATS the past couple days. We should change the moto from "Deny Ignorance" to "Accept Propaganda".

While we are at it...let's just say that that the Health Care bill will cause the destruction of the moon...just for the hell of it.

Why not??? Right?

THIS JUST IN...

top topics

join