It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Success for hypersonic outback flight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Success for hypersonic outback flight

www.abc.net.au

Australian and United States defence scientists have successfully tested a hypersonic aircraft.

The craft soared through the atmosphere at more than 5,000 kilometres per hour after taking off from the Woomera Test Range in outback South Australia.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
UFO technology aside, I love technical advancements like this! I would love to be able to get to Europe in 2 hours as opposed to the current 24 hours.

The difference between this test and the last reported last year was it was only a mid air test of the jet, where as this was a full flight. Thumbs up to cross pacific cooperation.

www.abc.net.au

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan

UFO technology aside, I love technical advancements like this! I would love to be able to get to Europe in 2 hours as opposed to the current 24 hours.

The difference between this test and the last reported last year was it was only a mid air test of the jet, where as this was a full flight. Thumbs up to cross pacific cooperation.

www.abc.net.au

My friend, it does sound like a very good advancement; considering there is approximately a 40 year gap in what they have and what they release to Joe Public, it does make one wonder what they really do have; maybe this is a good sign that much needed advanced tech will be released to us soon.

seeker

join