It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you remember Dolores Barrios, the woman from the planet Venus???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Excellent job to the OP. I like many posting in this thread was unaware of this incident. Thank you so much for sharing. I think you did a great job with the pictures.

Edit: Not paying attention.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Smell The Roses]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Cool story, thanks for sharing.
I've never read this one.

Originally posted by ucalien
can you explain her double and triple eye glands??? And please don't say these tiny balls in the corner of her eyes, are "make up", "lens artifact", or something.

Why not?
That's what they do look like to me.

The photos in question are pretty grainy when magnified.
The womans large lashes (natural or otherwise) are casting shadows as well.

Do you really believe she has double glands in one eye and triple in the other?
Would that even make sense at all? Can you explain why she would have them?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2eae6783d4aa.jpg[/atsimg]

Look at the glands and lower eye shadows I lined up (hastily) in the photo.

The extra "lachrymal glands" match the lashes/shadows running under her lower eye lid. It's no coincidence either. Unless one would believe she has a group of lachrymal glands going around her outer eye lids.

It is merely lashes, shadows, and artifacts.
Possibly a combination of all three.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/756f61de90e2.jpg[/atsimg]

This is the same bushes or trees in the other photos, you just circled one part and called it a silhouette of...something other than what it is. It's leaves and branches.

Considering that the quality of the photos are not that great when magnified how can you come to such an abnormal and outlandish conclusion about anything in them?

It's better to just say they are very humanoid aliens, indistinguishable from the average human, rather than try and build a case for them being obvious aliens by pointing out some sort of far-fetched, and if true highly superfluous genetic oddities in these old photos.

No need to take the photos of this trio into the absurd to say they may be aliens.

Didn't George Adamski say that the alien beings he met were identical to humans? So much so you wouldn't know if they were living next door?

Double and triple lachrymal glands, aliens hiding in bushes, and a huge ridge going down their foreheads...I mean...would he have missed all of this?

How would anyone else not notice this?

Having such characteristics would ruin the whole infiltration.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by smarteye

There does appear to be some genetic similarity to David and Dolores with the shape of the nose, eyes, lips and just general demeanour.

Brother and sister ?

Other than that there appears to be nothing to the story other than just how suggestible crowds of like minded people can be - worrying really as doesn't bring up good images (thinking Germany in the 30's, any number of cults before and since).

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
All three are golems, even the clothing was generated to attend the conference, I think they look good being they are on the high side of 400 years old. You might want to examine what appears to be background clutter in all the photos. I seriously doubt they were venusians but the odds are really good that they were integral parts of the flying saucer.

[edit on 023131p://am3147 by debris765nju]

[edit on 023131p://am3114 by debris765nju]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Her face is unique in a damn beautiful way.

Sort of looks like she may have black grandparents or something.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Double and triple lachrymal glands, aliens hiding in bushes, and a huge ridge going down their foreheads...I mean...would he have missed all of this? How would anyone else not notice this? Having such characteristics would ruin the whole infiltration.

Adamski said they are identical to humans, but it seems that they called the attention of EVERYBODY in the conference. I assume the whole audience noticed they were really different from people there. Ain't saying they are aliens from Venus. People in the conference said that, and they ASKED them. I just pointed out the odd details I saw that could corroborate this statement THEY did. And honestly, I doubt that balls in the corner of her eyes, be particles of make up. I hadn't noticed that BELOW the eyelids, but I still standing that they are part of her optical structure. I assumed it could be lacrimal glands. It was my assumption, but could be anything we don't know about. I repeat, I doubt they are particles of make up.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Forgetting for a moment any argument over whether or not the reporter could of or should of photographed a departing flying saucer.....

What's confusing to me is the idea that the flash of the camera scared her and her companions into fleeing. Yet we have two very calm and poised photos of this woman, plus one of each of the men. So they ran away only after four photos were taken? Do Venusians have that slow of a reaction time to a camera flash?

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Monsieur Neary]

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Monsieur Neary]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
Looks more like Uma Thurman's real mother!
Same nose same eyes and just as pretty!

Zindo

First thing that came into my mind when I looked at the first "greenish" picture.

Looks like Uma Thurman.

The only odd thing is the extra glands in the eyes. I could see if it were just one eye, maybe a line of mascara splitting the gland, or a photo anomoly, but both eyes? That's pretty odd.

Everything else her stance, face, eye-lashes, her friends, all look fairly nornal to me.

Great thread though I love these. Makes me think of Valiant Thor. I only have one photo of him saved on my HD, but I'm sure there's more floating round.

S+F

Edit** After further examination, I have the opinion the her right eye (our left) the gland anomilies are most likely shadows cast by her eyelashes, look how the 2 lines sweep down on almost the same angle, sort of a backwards "J".

As for the other eye, I believe it's most likely due to the same thing. she has huge (most likely fake) eyelashes, casting crazy shadows all over.

The dead give away is in the story, the flash startled her, and her friends (who also have verticle lines at the start of each brow, we call those crows feet and/or wrinkles where I'm from) chased after her in the woods. Thisman with scary flash camera supposedly still in hand, doesn't get even a blurry photo of the departing pic?? nah, not buying.

I also sense a bit of an androgenous(sp?) look to this woman when I look at her in the full standing pose. But I get that sense with most models (as I believe this woman is, judgeing by her stance), mainly cause they are starved, and thier heads look too big for thier bodies, and being so thin it causes the adams apple to appear more prominent.

Conclusion: Normal people. Story blown up and out of proportion for any number of reasons.

Again if you took an unknown Uma Thurman wearing rediculous long lashes, standing around at a UFO convention, acting odd, she'd draw ALOT of attention ,and over course of 2 days stories would start to build themselves. It's too bad back then they didn't know how hot Venus was.

Correct answer to "Are you three from Venus?" should have been:

"No were from the Pleadies."

Still I love these stories, I am interested in the way the just spark up then become lore. Like Val Thor, and damn who was thesupposed time traveller guy...John Titor. Yea. Great stories, but not even slightly credible. either way I will save these pics, it's a hobby of mine.

Thanks again OP!

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Nola213]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

life at surface would be certainly tricky, however life inside venus is a possibility not to exclude. With the energy available at surface some creativity and knowledge it could be a paradise in there.

Now, I'm not buying the story at all (IMO i don't know) but i don't think your point is a good enough one to prove it impossible.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Maybe she is using eye-glue to help diminish her mongoloid/Asiatic/oriental/whatever features.

Perhaps that is why her eyes appear to have larger spaces at the tear ducts; the eyelids are glued up.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
UFO cases from yesterday are already tricky to reach any conclusions, one from 1954 that is also badly documented can only be worst.

Honestly I would say that the reporter from O Cruzeiro was just trying to come up with a good headline to create some buzz and sell the magazine.

I've tried to find the edition in question but couldn't find it. Some of the O Cruzeiro magazines are available online but apparently not this one from 1954.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Valiant Thor told the U.S. president back in 1956-57 and other "high ups, during his short stay that "Venusians" live underground.

He stated many planets in our solar system are inhabited this way??

I dunno, both these stories smell of not enough information of our solar system back then, and basic Sci-fi Lore.

Thanks to Lee Anoma for pointing out what I was trying to say could have caused the double and/or triple glands in Dolores' eyes. Good post Lee! Star for that!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Im glad somebody else somebody else knows about the Venusians;whether they be real or fake I know something about them. Which leads me to tell you about the being known as Val Valiant Thor, who was also known as a Venusian who was a supposed mysterious being seen throughout the 1950's, he never aged im sure he has a connection with this Venusian your discussing although he appeared in high profile government positions and he made it known where he was from. But then again I heard this from Phil Schneider, but im sure the members of ATS knows more disinfo or facts about him then myself. either way it is interesting and these so called Venusians are very human in appearance.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Thank you for sharing this story. I've never heard it before.

For what it's worth, my first impression is how similiar Dolores and David Wilcock look.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Conclusion: Normal people.

Story blown up and out of proportion for any number of reasons. Again if you took an unknown Uma Thurman wearing rediculous long lashes, standing around at a UFO convention, acting odd, she'd draw ALOT of attention ,and over course of 2 days stories would start to build themselves. It's too bad back then they didn't know how hot Venus was.

The fact is that people here act like forensic experts, but they are SPECULATING about her eyelashes and eyelids. Some people here are ASSUMING they are fakes or the tiny balls in the corner of her eyes, are tricks of light and shadow. Nobody here was there, so any affirmation kinda "conclusive", sounds arrogant and even silly.
I noticed, that 95% of the ATSers that posted in this thread, didn't know about this case in Mount Palomar... If I was posted a pic of "Dolores Barrios", in other thread... something related to human biologic anomalies... and named the topic kinda something like "Woman, with double/triple lacrimal glands, from Eastern Europe, was the first case in modern medicine", a lot of people would buy it and research about such anomaly. But once the subject imply to admit the existence of extraterrestrial life and deal with possible weird anatomic characteristics, some people jump to "conclude" it's all about "tricks of light and shadow"...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

reply to post by thomas_

I find stories from 'yesterday' and especially our ancient past to be more credible than the ones told and spun today.

There was more of an innocence in yester-years. People didn't have a need to get their 15 minutes of fame like they do today. They told it like it was (or what they believed) and didn't really think of the consequences of being judged. Even as recently as the 1950's-60's.

But now, people have to STOP.......and think twice whether are not they want to share with others that they might've been abducted for example. We're living in very conditional, judgmental and isolated times now.

I think there was more truth yesterday than there is today.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Great read, great story, Well done OP..

All three people pictured are indeed 'unique', her nose seem unnaturally long but hey, we all look different to someone else.

It's quite clear that they looked 'different' enough to warrant people at that convention to notice them. Sadly different bone structure is no proof of being alien. Was the apparent UFO seen just a bolted on bit to enhance the story, pass.

I wonder how hard anyone has tried to trace them, there must be some records from where they said their native state was.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I have to say i don't believe these people are aliens but are from europe and thats why they seem a bit strange to the other people at the event, Dolores Barrios extra eye ducts are actually shadows from her eye lashes.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by lilsmurf]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Synchronicity hitting me as usual! Yesterday night i noticed that same protruding bone on my 7 month old daughter's forehead, my 3 year old son has it too and its pretty prominent on his forehead(they both have a normal size forehead) . So i was checking if any of my family members including my wife,brother and mother has that on their forehead, non of them including me have it.

Yesterday, late night i was discussing about the protruding bone on our kids forehead and no one in our family has it. Today i read this thread, if i show this thread to my wife she will freak out! fore sure.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Gazing at ORiOn]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazing at ORiOn

Well then don't show this thread to your wife.

You shouldn't upset your wife needlessly - nothing good will come of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join