It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you remember Dolores Barrios, the woman from the planet Venus???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

But now that we know that almost nothing can survive on Venus...even our engineered spacecraft can't survive there very long, I can't imagine any rational person still wonders if there's any humanoid beings on or from Venus. Maybe some kind of simple life form like a single-celled extremophile might survive floating in the upper atmosphere where it's cool enough for the water vapor to condense into liquid water? But nothing bipedal can live there I'm pretty sure.

All we know about Venus and our solar system, is information provided AFTER the superpower space running, right?? I mean, these information about planets temperature, density, atmosphere conditions, etc, etc, were gathered due the space researchers of Russia and USA. Do you put your hands on the fire, that 100% of these information are truthful??? I mean, we all know the space agencies have been lying about Mars, Phobos, our moon... We know that there are artificial structures there. Buildings, remains of ancient vehicles, remains of machinery. These facts already were confirmed by retired astronauts and former NASA employees. How can we be so sure that doesn't exist artificial inhabitable structures in Venus, in its underground or above its atmosphere???

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
reply to post by Son of Will

Dolores' eyes do look odd but I've seen people with some very weird-looking eyes.

Dude, have you seen people with double/triple lacrimal glands, before??? I say people commenting here are saying I'm seeing things, but I'm 99% sure that tiny balls in the corner of her eyes, definitely are part of her optical structure, I bet they are glands.

I bet they are normal eyes and you're being fooled by a trick of light and shadows. For one thing, you point out the big eyelashes toward the outside of her face, but you don't point them out closer to her nose, so at least on the one eye which you call triple gland, it looks like possibly (probably?) an effect from the eyelashes, either the eyelash itself or maybe a shadow from the eyelash. Possibly the same thing for the other eye but I'm not as sure about that one.

Also note in her standing photo, there's ho hint of the so-called "brow ridge". Granted it's a lower resolution photo when you blow up her face, but if there was really a ridge that pronounced as in the closeup, I'd at least expect to see a hint of it in her standing photo, and I don't.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Man, can you provide some pic of your brother??? Obviously this forehead bone structures isn't usual in the human race. But many odd skulls have been found around the world. Huge conical skulls, other skulls like that one the "starchild"... you mean, Dr. Chang from Genome Project, already confirmed our DNA may be 96% alien... We should put some fire in this matter, huh??

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I found this page and google translated it....

Story seems ridiculous... as does the OP actually.

Some UFO cases are more intriguing by the strangeness of the birth of the story itself than the actual subject they portray. This applies to the picture on the side of an unsuspecting lady who, in another context, would have aroused deep research. Unfortunately, this woman's case has generated more skepticism than in-depth research. Who is she? It would really be an alien? As was achieved your picture?? Take your case and put away a conclusion by our own consciousness. In the early 50's, in Palomar Mountain, United States, held a congress of the first great UFO contactee. Some people saw a woman who felt it "strange" and asked the journalist Joao Martins - the same as if Barra da Tijuca - who was working for the magazine O Cruzeiro, to take a picture of this woman. The photographer took the picture, but with a flash light that she panicked and quickly left the place, entering a grove near the venue. . Many saw it as an "alien" because of his strange behavior and even some unique physical characteristics, even curious, as we see in the picture. Observe yourself the details of the face of this beautiful woman, as your eyes, nose and cheeks. The eyes have a strange depth ... . However, the most unusual was that many people saw a spaceship out of the woods, leaving all present very impressed. . Moments later, they discovered that this was strangely alien signed the guest book with the name of Dolores Barrios. Is it an alien? What came? O What was a congress at which some of the most famous contactees of the time, as George Adamski, contactee of the Venusian?? . Well, we know for sure is that the aliens do not want the public to contact us because they know that their lives are in danger. . We know that many aliens are being held captive by the armed forces of some countries that have them arrested. It would be so alien that went public this Congress??

www.gnosisonline.org...

[edit on 22/3/10 by blupblup]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

I agree that it LOOKS added in. But this is a photograph from 1950. How do you propose this was digitally altered in such a fashion back then?

You are looking at a digital version of the photo, not the original. i could add anything to any picture i wanted reguardless of age.

I was assuming it is a copy of the original, but I may have been too hasty. I assumed this story has been around since the time the photograph was taken. I think I only heard of this story earlier this year, and I can't find much history to it (from doing an almighty google search, admittedly).

When is the first instance that this story occurs? Maybe some of the older members of this forum remember? When was that photograph first seen? Was it used in any old newspapers?

After looking more closely at the ridge, I think it's genuine. When I follow the nose upwards, it seems to taper a bit and seamlessly flows into the ridge. The only "fake" thing about it is that it just seems too pronounced. I don't see any signs of digital tampering.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Man, can you provide some pic of your brother???

Certainly, I will hunt out a photograph out and post it in this thread shortly
I should have probably posted it in my original post but my brain is not functioning correctly - way too much Cherry and apple pie

[edit on 22-3-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I bet they are normal eyes and you're being fooled by a trick of light and shadows. For one thing, you point out the big eyelashes toward the outside of her face, but you don't point then out closer to her nose, so at least on the one eye which you call triple gland, it looks like possibly (probably?) an effect from the eyelashes, either the eyelash itself or maybe a shadow from the eyelash. Possibly the same thing for the other eye but I'm not as sure about that one. Also note in her standing photo, there's ho hint of the so-called "brow ridge". Granted it's a lower resolution photo when you blow up her face, but if there was really a ridge that pronounced as in the closeup, I'd at least expect to see a hint of it in her standing photo, and I don't.

For 30 years, NASA has been explaining the structures, buildings, pyramids, remains or ancient artifacts in Mars and our moon, as "trick of light and shadows"... So this argument isn't that convincing, regarding we can see her eyelids really seems to be kinda protruding along its extension. As I'm assuming that tiny balls in the corner of her eyes, could be glands, you are just assuming they are not, but what's your base of reasoning??? Humans, people from Earth, standard earthlings. Assuming she's an alien, what prevents her eyes to have odd characteristics we don't have??? The point is that you assuming she is NOT an alien and all I pointed out are "tricks of light and shadows". And I provided the link where you can find the raw images. I applied some denoise filters attempting to enhance them, but I had to reduced them to post here. In that link you can see the pics in large size. Her forehead structures seems authentic to me, not an imagery effect.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

When is the first instance that this story occurs? Maybe some of the older members of this forum remember? When was that photograph first seen? Was it used in any old newspapers?

Man, these photos were published in the extinct brazilian magazine "O Cruzeiro", I don't know in what edition, but in the link I provided, the raw images have some remains of the magazine review. I didn't research about that 'cos I'm brazilian and I know that this magazine wasn't a hoaxer, but go on and do you homework.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

But now that we know that almost nothing can survive on Venus...even our engineered spacecraft can't survive there very long, I can't imagine any rational person still wonders if there's any humanoid beings on or from Venus.
All we know about Venus and our solar system, is information provided AFTER the superpower space running, right?? I mean, these information about planets temperature, density, atmosphere conditions, etc, etc, were gathered due the space researchers of Russia and USA. Do you put your hands on the fire, that 100% of these information are truthful???

Well, if they had a malfunctioning temperature sensor and it gave an incorrect temperature reading, then I would say that's possible. However the chances of that happening uniformly with so many different instruments is slim to none, so, yes I'm pretty sure it's hot enough to melt lead on the surface of Venus.

I mean, we all know the space agencies have been lying about Mars, Phobos, our moon... We know that there are artificial structures there. Buildings, remains of ancient vehicles, remains of machinery.
We don't all know this. Someone shows me an artificial structure on the moon, I look at the same picture and see a lava flow and a pile of rocks. It's an effect called pareidolia.

These facts already were confirmed by retired astronauts and former NASA employees. How can we be so sure that doesn't exist artificial inhabitable structures in Venus, in its underground or above its atmosphere???
I've never seen any confirmation of this claim. Unless we develop some kind of technology we don't have today, we won't be able to build habitable structures on Venus. 800 degrees F is simply too hot for an air-conditioning unit to function there. It would be far easier though still not easy to build habitats on the moon and on Mars.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

If you go to the site you can see the first photo of her (the greenish one) by the light in the corner you can tell that someone took a picture of a picture. If you go down you see that these photos are photos of a newpaper, so if it was not digitally added in it could have been a printing anomoly.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb177c8b0a59.jpg[/atsimg]
photo of a photo not the original

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

This is the best Photograph I have of my brother taken with his wife. It is difficult to see the ridge here so I post a photograph of his son my nephew so you can see the inheritance.

Hope that is of some use at least. I will look for a more definitive ridge but we are not big on photographs.

*edit to remove photographs*

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Well, if they had a malfunctioning temperature sensor and it gave an incorrect temperature reading, then I would say that's possible. However the chances of that happening uniformly with so many different instruments is slim to none, so, yes I'm pretty sure it's hot enough to melt lead on the surface of Venus.

I didn't say NASA's spacecrafts sensors had some malfunction. I said NASA lies deliberately. But go on, be the "devil's advocate" if you wish...

We don't all know this. Someone shows me an artificial structure on the moon, I look at the same picture and see a lava flow and a pile of rocks. It's an effect called pareidolia.

"Pareidolia"... Have been you in the moon or in Mars before??? How do you know they are not there??? So you will tell me: Nor even you have been there.. Right, but I've been reading texts and scriptures from ancient civilizations, as the hindus and sumerians and they reported that ancient advanced alien races, built bases all around our solar system. Thus, the concept of "Pareidolia" applied to UFO phenomena, doesn't debunk nothing, attempts to embarrass UFO researchers.

We've never seen any confirmation of this claim. Unless we develop some kind of technology we don't have today, we won't be able to build habitable structures on Venus. 800 degrees F is simply too hot for an air-conditioning unit to function there. It would be far easier though still not easy to build habitats on the moon and on Mars.

"We develop some kind of technology".... "We"??? Ain't talking about Earth civilizations, I'm talking about alien civilizations. The only thing you can do about it, is to say "I don't believe they exist".

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

If you go down you see that these photos are photos of a newpaper, so if it was not digitally added in it could have been a printing anomoly.

It's a quite impressive "printing anomaly", huh?? A well defined, perfectly harmonic protruding right in the middle of her forehead and smoothly going way down to her nose... It makes me say hhmmmmmmmmmmmm...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I don't see the similarity with the image of Dolores Barrios... I mean, THAT forehead is UNIQUE... I mean, she hadn't no kind of tension in her face that could suggest a wrinkle or a change in the volume of skin, or something like that... I posted this thread 'cos I FELT something about them. But don't expect a forensic analysis from me.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Notice how there are no shadows if this nose ridge? It is just a perfectly straight line even though she is looking at the camera at an angle?

[edit on 22-3-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Of course no forensic examination, I just posted more out of a common curiosity and also to try and show you that these ridges of bone are there in many people. I can say that I have seen this type of structure before but I do also agree the ridge that is apparent in the photograph you posted is quite defined.

However that could just be some sort of photographic anomaly or it could be indicative of an extraterrestrial trait. I am unsure of that but the photograph and the look of the woman is certainly very interesting and if I saw her in the street I would certainly do a double take for the oddness in her look.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

About what are u talking about?? The shadows in her eyes?? I can't see what's your point. The ball-point of her nose cast a shadow below. I don't see light tricks caused by an odd angle of the photographer. I used a program of video edition to analyze the pictures. The filters are more powerful than the photoshop ones. IMO the shadows in her eyes are caused by a large space between the eyelids and the ocular globe. Not by a light trick.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I saw her in the street I would certainly do a double take for the oddness in her look.

If I saw her in the street I would certainly fall in love for her.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
What about the names? is Dolores and Barrio/s, districts or streets in the long beach area? BTW the men's first names should be, Donald not David, and Bill, Not Phil.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Wow if she is from Venus book me a flight there!

Here's to a universe full of hot babes!

[edit on 22-3-2010 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join