It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you remember Dolores Barrios, the woman from the planet Venus???

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Ancestral and original star system for the humanoids in question.

Venus was in a different orbit eons past and different climate but colonization went underground. There is Pleidian activity at Mt Shasta under volcanic tectonics. Most likely a transit point, but this is guess based on “a briefing.”

There are two pictures of Valiant Thor but of different men. Which one you choose depends if you believe PS, of course

the picture of the annunaki woman is authentic, btw. Dolores, I have no idea but suspect she was part of the same group. As for age and why they look so young, let me say they don’t age like us Homo sapiens and the appearance of youth is deceiving based on try he first supposition

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a couple of higher resolution pictures:

pictures are from a brazilian magazines which brought a story about the ufo convention. you can read it here:

memoria.bn.br...

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErwinOrb
a couple of higher resolution pictures:

pictures are from a brazilian magazines which brought a story about the ufo convention. you can read it here:

memoria.bn.br...

^Awesome. This case seems inconclusive but very interesting at the different possibilities.

Aliens just might want to dress-up as humans, and attend a human conference about aliens. So I think that basic premise is sensible and possible.

They might even want to look human, but slightly alien, on purpose, to see how people respond.

However I still find the photos inconclusive though. People who are very tall tend to have exaggerated, stretched out features... and plus, people who are skinny / lean, can look odd to people like Americans who typically see overweight people all the time lol.

I think the odd structure in her eyes is probably just shadows from her eyelashes & clumpy mascara, but who knows...

edit on 29-1-2021 by JamesChessman because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join