It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iceland's eruptions could have global consequences

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

Everything that was once made for the rich in the past has now become an everyday product for ever class

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Good morning all
First thing I checked for was news and quickly found this
Icelandic scientists warned that volcanic activity had increased and showed no sign of abating
Wonder how long its going to last... especially when they first said it would only be for a day or two???

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Good Morning!

I have been watching the excellent cams for 7 hours now. It looks like it is not going to stop anytime soon.

Lots of mad stranded people all over.. glad I am at home and not planning to go anywhere.

Thanks for the article

oh, and I read somewhere that the scientists really have no idea what's going to happen next!

[edit on 17-4-2010 by berkeleygal]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

This morning I was watching
This Live Web Cam
you know it looks kind of pretty... but it sure is causing a lot of grief

Edit to add for those of you who cant watch the web cams here in a while I'll try to get some captures posted here K...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12ee02713f6e.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09c0e236de8b.jpg[/atsimg]
Sorry about the watermark... I just downloaded a quick screen capture app trial to share photos

[edit on 17-4-2010 by DaddyBare]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b7b4aec1c76.jpg[/atsimg]

here's my last cap
from
www.vodafone.is...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
That volcanic eruptions cause climate changes is not doubted. www.sciencedaily.com... The eruption in Iceland at the Eyjafjallajokull glacier might not be so big as to be such a problem. However your basic thesis is correct. You might like to go to ICE AGE NOW for further information.

Live camera internet digital feed from the Eyjafjallajokull volcano site can be seen at the following >>>
Eyjafjallajokull 1
Eyjafjallajokull 2
Eyjafjallajokull 3

[edit on 17/4/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Consider it...resistance...

This type of statement is in diametric opposition to what tptb have lied about and exploited for years. No, they won't stop lying about and exploiting this, either. It's just one of those things, one of the ONLY things, that can make them naked in their perfidy. I shudder to think what would await us all, and quickly, should none of these events be now transpiring.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join