It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Gives China Emminent Domain Rights Over America!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Folks, things just got VERY serious...

Oba ma Grants China Imminent Domain Rights For Secured Debt

So, now the Chinese can come and claim American land as their own when the country defaults on the debt. I am sure we all know where this is heading as our current debt is unsustainable an president asshat is set to sign a bill which is going to cause it to skyrocker further.

So, I wonder which tracts of land the Chinese will start with first?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
China: "We demand our money back"

US: "We spent all your money, sorry"

China" "We are outraged! We will take your land as payment! Oh, and what did you spend all the money on??"

US: "These big shiny aircraft carriers, submarines, and nuclear weapons."

China "Oh. Nevermind. Here's another $billion"

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Does this mean government agencies can be handed over to the Chinese administration?

Surely private businesses cannot be effected as such?..

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I'm still trying to get to the bottom of this. According to the article, the State Dept. is denying this. However, several people who would privvy to this from within State are confirming it. So..... I'm not exactly certain what we have here.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I would like to see them try.

China forcibly taking anything is a joke in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If true (no supporting documents have been provided yet), this is an act of treason of the highest proportions.

Each and every government official attached to this action needs to be tried, convicted, and punished accordingly for treason.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
With the current level of so called transparency in our executive branch, we may never know just exactly what gets given to China. If someone does know, I suspect they don't want us to know about it and if they ever do release some press release on the subject, I almost certain that it will not tell us the truth, the whole truth, or anything to do with the truth.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Maybe we as in the PTB are trying to bankrupt China instead. If we don't pay them back does their economy crash? May create a war....ohhh I get it now ....war machine headed to China maybe?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Sorry gang... I think I jumped the gun on this one. First of all, it looks like the initial "Rumor" was leaked in Febrary of 2009 - over a year ago. Snopes and a number of organizations have debunked the rumor. Although this appears to be a new report, I fear it is recycled fear mongering without merit - unless, there has been some recent event of which I am not aware.

So again, my apologies. It appears DEBUNKED!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
this was already said of Bush...

the examiner is hardly a reliable source...their sources are wnd and liveleak...
be real

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
China isn't taking anything. There is no such agreement. Just more right wing lies and I for one am sick of it. Can you not oppose the current administration with facts and truth? I don't agree with everything the Dems have done but I don't have to make up lies to argue my point.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
if this were true, can we start by giving them new york and california oh hell, we can even throw in canada and puerto rico while we're at it.

top topics

join