It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will it all end?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Good evening ATS. It seems like times are getting harder now more then ever and there is hardly anything we are doing about it. You'd think that with all the collected knowledge from this site and informed people there would be some type of action taken to make changes in the white house or other places for that matter, yet we still wait for someone to lead the way into taking action. I know most people here are mad about the health care bill being passed and to be honest im not suprized that it happened since we did not try our hardest to prevent it or any past acts as well. We rely on politicians to do the thinking for us too much and always ask ourselves that peaceful measures are whats going to make a difference but where is that positive change now. Do you see any positive changes happening now that most people here are not aware of? Do you even see a bright future coming close at all?

Ask yourselves this. How did we get so lazy or docile to the point that we can let TPTB push us around like our lives is meaningless. I will tell you right now that not a single damn life here is worthless for I believe that everyone here has a purpose in life that they have not yet found and because we are constantly surrounded by SHTF material, it has clouded our perception in finding that special purpose. I have discovered my purpose not to long ago and am not to happy about it that is why I am taking action even if I should encounter certain dangers upon my return to the states. America and the world can no longer let these crooks and killers get away with treating us like crap anymore and its about damn time we grow a spine once and for all.

I realize that some people have more to lose then others and are afraid to do anything and its alright we all get scared for no reason sometimes, but should that spark that ignites anger manifests then what will you do at that point in time? Remember that non-violence never solved anything and nor does violence itself but it is a lot louder then inaction. Trust your instincts and think for yourselves for once to come up with a solution!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I estimate around 2024 the madness will end or erupt.

We should have free energy by then, if not -> WW3

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Don't worry, people are getting close to exploding. Some just need to feel the noose tighten around their neck a little bit more before they explode. This health care thing will be the straw that will break the camels back. Wait, you'll see.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Greetings Stop-Loss!

When will it all end?

If there was never a beginning, how can there ever be an ending?

Coming from an Infinite/Eternal/Perspective/Theater near you soon, where there’s no such thing as "Soon."

Truly Yours,
Buzz LIGHT Year

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!

top topics

join