It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bricks Shatter Glass at NY Democratic Offices

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
While throwing bricks is a form of discontent, what should be on the minds of the Democrats or more specifically some of the more prominent Communist Democrats is the fact that when these protesters stop throwing bricks and or stop name calling certain Democratic traitors, is when the Democrats and the Republicans better get scared.

When the mob sees that breaking windows and name calling is a go no where proposition, then the more awake and noble patriotic citizens will see that what needs to be done is not childish pranks or acts of juvenile behavior, but meaningful measures executed with seriousness and something more in touch with the reality of our situation in America.

When the angry crowd comes in the future it just might be the most polite mob in history because instead of throwing bricks and breaking windows or name calling, they will be prepared with a rope and a mission to end the madness.

When Americans get fed up, the hunt will be "ON" for those that are clearly the enemies of American values and freedoms. Americans on that day will not want to argue or throw bricks or discuss it any longer. It will be the day that action means something new and different to all those that participate in taking back our nation from those that are committed to destroy it.

Farmers with pitch forks and burning torches is not going to happen, but a mob with a rope and an agenda is very likely and when that happens, I can honestly say that it should not have come as a surprise to anyone. It certainly will not surprise me at all. In fact, I have been expecting this scenario to develop sooner than later, but later is alright with me as long as the message gets delivered and those in power understand what is actually going on and what really is at stake.

Accountability and answering for their crimes is going to be the noble justification and when that spark gets matched up with a heavy duty rope, "Justice" is going to swing again and no media poll is going to be able to measure it's success.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
please be careful not to cross the line on what you type.

abcnews.go.com...

[edit on 23-3-2010 by joey_hv]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Here's mine!!
BRICK

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Maybe if these scumbag politicians and their corporate masters feared a brick through their windows, or against their heads more often, they'd wise up and see that the American people are at the end of their ropes.

More bricks please.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I don't see what the problem is? a couple of bricks thrown through the windows of a government building, this is daily occurence where I live. I must be missing something? whats this got to with political madness? its not as if its 1000 of bricks thrown by hoards of screaming people.

I think everyone needs to calm down and take stock of themselves.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas
You have a system so broken it is one of the worst in the world - it is easily the worst in the western world - someone tries to fix it and insurance companies along with pharma companies spread vast amounts of disinformation with vast amounts of capital - and you guys hate it ...americans are absolutely retarded....

Why don't you put your location in your profile? Why do you comment on things you don't understand? Americans can agree on one thing. Healthcare in this country needs to be fixed. What we do not agree on is how to do it. This bill does not help anyone but the insurance and big pharma corporations. By adding an additional 30-40 million people into insurance and forcing people to buy something they might not want only puts more money in their pockets. The real problem that needs to be addressed is the ridiculous cost for medical procedures. This bill does not address that at all.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
and those of you supporting illegal violence really better beware. Wait till a reactionary hits someone in the head with a brick and kills them. Let's see where your "free speech" gets you then.

edit: excuse me, I should have said "gets them then". Didn't mean to target you personally.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by damwel]

Im not condoning illegal acts of violence, but if you look at the circumstances, they should be lucky that bricks are the only thing that they are throwing....

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Also, the people have never been this divided in decades on a single issue. Its the proFeds against the antiFeds. This smells like civil war.

Also, another fun fact, March 22nd was the day the historic healtchcare bill passed which also marked the anniversary for the Stamp Act which resulted in the American Revolutionary war. Coincidence or fate? Time will tell...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Well the got the windows in my hometown. I do not agree with the brick throwing at all but I especially do not agree with someone from Alabama telling people in NY how to feel and react.

Pinson man urges protesters to throw bricks

source

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
And it is just beginning...

The Maryland Democrat said more than 10 House Democrats have reported incidents of threats or other forms of harassment about their support of the highly divisive health insurance overhaul vote. Hoyer emphasized that he didn’t have a specific number of threats and that was just an estimate.

TheFederal Bureau of Investigation, Capitol Police and sergeant at arms briefed Democrats behind closed doors today about the incidents of violence — the most high profile of which have been toward Democratic Reps. Thomas Perriello of Virginia, Steve Driehaus of Ohio and Louise Slaughter of New York.

Hoyer hinted that Republicans should do more to condemn these threats of violence.

Read more: www.politico.com...

they spit in our faces and then they want the Reps to save their scrawny asses...

[edit on 24-3-2010 by joey_hv]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I guess it is happening everywhere...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

SNIP why must the repubs say anything to help them, the dems didn't want to listen to them before when they were warning them not to pass this piece of crap. They made their bed...

Admin Edit: Removed Unnecessary Personal Attack

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Crakeur]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

Democrats are vandalizing there own offices and blaming it on republicans and tea party folks , doesn't surprise me in the least .

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
And the hits just keep on coming!!

A coffin was placed on a Missouri Democrat’s lawn, another in a string of incidents against lawmakers after their vote Sunday on a health care overhaul...
Read more: www.politico.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
Why do you comment on things you don't understand? Americans can agree on one thing. Healthcare in this country needs to be fixed. What we do not agree on is how to do it. This bill does not help anyone but the insurance and big pharma corporations.

And this is where you need to do some research also.
1) insurance companys must spend 85% of what they take in on healthcare costs. the difference is sent back to the person.

2) The government will not (technically) force you to buy anything. They are raising your taxes and you can get a tax credit by purchasing a insurance plan. No plan, no tax credit. The credit and hike are dependent on your income.

3) The insurance company will make money now on bulk verses milking a few. walmart philosophy.

It is now cheaper to keep you healthy and cured than a bit sick and undergoing treatment.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
Well the got the windows in my hometown. I do not agree with the brick throwing at all but I especially do not agree with someone from Alabama telling people in NY how to feel and react.

Pinson man urges protesters to throw bricks

source

Yes, the man living on social security disability at that.

I wonder if he will throw a brick through his government check.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join