It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bricks Shatter Glass at NY Democratic Offices

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
reply to post by SaturnFX

haha you good sir make me raff, assuming america isnt just another jewel in the crown of the british empire. Its a proven fact America is a prawn of the british under the subject of the crown.

Just read any of the works by a visionairy named Lyndon LaRouche who spells out the truth and broke the barrier of silence about this issue, uniting the american people under the banner of freedom!

[edit on 22-3-2010 by tigpoppa]

Bunk
Thats Tsarion and Icke that push that theme.

besides, I like the brits.

And...if it were in fact true, then you got to give props to that tiny island for their tenacity

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Originally posted by Erasurehead
Good for you, I am happy that you need the government to take care of you and you got your wish. I prefer to take care of myself and don't need big government to interfere with my life.

This country is divided like I have never seen before in my life. There are the self reliant people that don't need a big government nanny state and then there are the dependent people that need the government to dictate how to live their lives. The middle ground is getting smaller and smaller. Its a powder keg ready to explode.

Nothing you said has anything to do with this bill. Keep listening to Beck, it seems to be educating you well. When you have something relevant to rant about your posts will be more interesting at least.

No, you are wrong. It has everything to do with this bill. If you can't see how the federal government forcing the American people to buy something is against individual liberty then all hope is lost for you.

[edit on 3/22/2010 by Erasurehead]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by joey_hv

So we agree, sometimes violence is needed to uproot a corrupt government.

Theoretically, but that never happened in America.

America formed its own nation. The british tried to remove said government and lost.
The south tried to leave the government...they failed.
Now some rednecks want to erm...do something involving bricks + windows = freedom.
Judging by the scoreboard, I am not thinking their chances are going to go over well.

So correct me if I'm wrong here but are you insinuating that only "rednecks" will resort to violence to uproot a corrupt government?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

So we agree, sometimes violence is needed to uproot a corrupt government.

Theoretically, but that never happened in America.

America formed its own nation. The british tried to remove said government and lost.
The south tried to leave the government...they failed.
Now some rednecks want to erm...do something involving bricks + windows = freedom.
Judging by the scoreboard, I am not thinking their chances are going to go over well.

So correct me if I'm wrong here but are you insinuating that only "rednecks" will resort to violence to uproot a corrupt government?

Trick question.
Who is corrupt here...the government fulfilling a campaign promise for health care reform, or corporations influencing fringe elements to use violence against elected officals because the will of the minority failed?

I call the window breakers rednecks...yep. They are not standing up against a corrupt government, they are being lead by a minority conspiracy corporation.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
its getting racial in this thread

why the hate against rednecks! that is blatant racism!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Ok, so there is "rednecks" in new york...that is a new one on me.
and you are saying that the minority of America is opposed to this bill? where have you been lately? Canada?
and are you also saying that evil insurance corporations are tricking these "rednecks" into throwing bricks?

Have you seen the stock market lately? insurance companies just gained millions of new customers forced to buy insurance.
oh, and the corrupt government that you don't see? it is the government that is forcing Americans to buy health insurance.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by joey_hv]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

New York state is mostly agricultural. We have boonies, the hills, and farms aplenty here.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

New York state is mostly agricultural. We have boonies, the hills, and farms aplenty here.
so all farmers are "rednecks"? if you work in the agricultural industry you are considered a "redneck"

how totally racial of you.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Good for you, I am happy that you need the government to take care of you and you got your wish. I prefer to take care of myself and don't need big government to interfere with my life.

This country is divided like I have never seen before in my life. There are the self reliant people that don't need a big government nanny state and then there are the dependent people that need the government to dictate how to live their lives. The middle ground is getting smaller and smaller. Its a powder keg ready to explode.

Nothing you said has anything to do with this bill. Keep listening to Beck, it seems to be educating you well. When you have something relevant to rant about your posts will be more interesting at least.

No, you are wrong. It has everything to do with this bill. If you can't see how the federal government forcing the American people to buy something is against individual liberty then all hope is lost for you.

[edit on 3/22/2010 by Erasurehead]

No because you are mistaking giving up freedom for dependency. You are not your own doctor, pharmacist, surgeon, what have you. Either you already depend on an insurance company or you depend on the government. This is not about giving up freedom to become dependent. We are already dependent, it is more about switching up who we are stuck depending on.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

so all farmers are "rednecks"? if you work in the agricultural industry you are considered a "redneck"

how totally racial of you.

Racial? Which race did I mention exactly?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Rednecks are a mindset, not a color.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Does anyone know where to get a list of names of the 219 that voted for this monstrocity?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

you have to have a white neck to end up with a red neck,
don't try to hide your racism behind kumbaya mantras.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Does anyone know where to get a list of names of the 219 that voted for this monstrocity?

That is exactly what I thought.

So the opinion of people should be swayed by the likes of someone that would say something inflammatory like 'that's racial' for no good reason? I just want to make sure I am all clear on the man and the mission here.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

And so it begins...
The violance will only escalate from here... those of you with a (D) in front of your name best beware.
www.nytimes.com...

Totally jumping in and haven't read all the responses...

No, I am not happy with the vote last night, and I am disturbed by this action.

It shows thugish behavior and just generally ain't right.

I don't care how unhappy someone is regarding a vote, this isn't the way to solve or change it.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Are you serious? Are you freaking kidding me? What exactly do you think a "red neck" is?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

its a term..much like idiots, dolts, knuckledraggers, etc...affiliated with no particular party, just the lowest mentality within a party or organization.

and you are saying that the minority of America is opposed to this bill?

Its the minority of the elected officals that opposed it, the rest ran on that platform...this is not a democracy, its a republic.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmaddness
reply to post by Erasurehead

You know what, I called my representatives as well, and I told them we needed reform now, and you know what, they listened.

I love how many people on here are claiming that the representatives didn't listen to the people. You assume that -everybody- is against HCR.

Well, you know what...

Not everyone is.

My representatives listened to me, and I am thankful for it.

Ours did too.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

sir today this nation is a monarchy ruled by chicago thugs.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Yes, I am racist against my own race. Whatever you say.

I think Jeff Foxworthy has successfully redefined a redneck from a literal term of farming white men to general stupidity across cultures in the same way that various uses of retard has changed it from mental disability to simple idiotic actions by anyone.

Or...how a rebel is now just a euphamism of being a southerner verses someone associated with a confederate army.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join