It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton AIPAC conference on Israel's security

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
here's the false flag, Clinton accuses Iran, defends the illegal State of Israel
watching it LIVE

any thoughts?

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.thejc.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit links

[edit on 22-3-2010 by raynemarina]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
the more i watch it the crazier it gets....

i'm just gonna sit back and relax, get my popcorn... lol

but seriously, what are we gonna do about it? politicians are doing their f**king agendas, the folk out there doesn't have a saying in politics anymore

the bureaucrats rule the world

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
It's amazing how all three articles are almost exactly the same, somewhat neuseating actually.

Since I didn't see the speech, the articles want us to think Clinton somewhat reprimanded Israel and Bibi for the new settlements in Jerusalem with talk of "hard choices" and "telling the truth." Blah blah. Yet the USA remained rock solid on their support of Israel like the loving mother that Hilrod is. Stern, truthful yet supportive. Laughable.

She will remind Israel of Washington's duty "to tell the truth when it is needed", urging it to take action to end the conflict with the Palestinians, which she says "threatens Israel's long-term future as a secure and democratic Jewish state".

What was not mentioned in the article was any sort of armed conflict with Iran. She spoke of incremental sanctions on Iran not military force. Good luck with that when China and Russia are partners with Iran in the Shanghai Cooperative.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Rabbi Dovid Weiss of the NETUREI KARTA is famous for his 'jews against zionism' movement , he is today protesting outside of AIPAC and in the following video he is arguing with some pro Israel Jews , interesting to watch :
economycollapse.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I watched the speech. She was totally kissing arse, as usual, just like Barry.

Then the media writes these skewd reports that are cloned to different new agencies so we as Americans feel like we're in charge, the stern protector with of humanity, yet Israhell is still getting guns and money from us to do all this bs.

join