It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mission to all ATS members in the US

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
What is going to happen??????????? Nothing we are fat and lazy and so pathetic we don't even know were or what are kids are doing anymore. If the people in America can not even take care of there own backyards how to you expect them to see the real trouble we are in.

The only way we will wake up is if we see terrible and prolonged suffering. And we are no were near this point in America lets face the facts. People still wake up and go to work and soccer practice. We will wake up when it is to late and they TPTB know it. Why do you think that they don't care about getting elected anymore? Something has changed I just don't know what.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I think I'm going to wait and see if the sky actually does fall. I don't know. Starting a revolution over a handful of enormous insurance companies getting their wrists slapped - eventually - for double-crossing on their customer contracts....seems a little extreme.

I would've thought the language in the Patriot Act would've been a more appropriate motivation for armed insurrection, but then it was a white president who dumped that one on us, so...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
What will really be interesting is this Fall's election. Does anyone know if any members of Congress are up for any special elections prior to November? That will be a fun thing to watch.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Yesterday in the place where my husband works "mostly military retirees" were out of their minds with what the health care reform will do to the Tricare Humana that is the private insurance that covers military and retirees.

We already has gotten E-mail letters that show how premiums will increase.

So much for "affordable health and the promise of free health care for people that have serve this nations during their life time.

But hey, is people out there that still call it "universal heath care and think that is free.

What a joke.

Revolution is long overdue. . .

[edit on 23-3-2010 by marg6043]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'd prefer going to the establishments and knitting the names of all the talked about offenders into my shaw-like Madame DeFarge did in the Tale of Two Cities.

Keeping record so when the People's Judgement Day comes, those offenders will all pay for what they have done. "Off with their Heads".

[Note: For those of you who may not know, The Tale of Two Cities it is about the French Reveloution-more from the common mans POV.]

[edit on 3/23/2010 by anon72]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join