It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some good news Free TV Coming Soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Some good news Free TV Coming Soon
There is a company trying to start up that is going to put channels up for free on satellite TV it will have commercials but all the channels will be free its name is
Free Direct Broadcast Satellite Network
freedbs.org

Sounds interesting so far the channel lineup keeps growing it might be surprisingly good

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I use tvcatchup.com, basically can watch all UK free digital tv channels, discovered it the other day, its amazing, can watch the tv on my iphone while travelling on the train. probably only works in the UK, but would be interested to know if others outside the uk could use it?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
forgot to add sounds like they are trying to broadcast to all of north America Canada U.S.A. and Mexico

the equipment to receive it will be fta receivers so quite a few people already own them so this gives them a purpose and better selection

FTA Receivers start in the 40 - 120 dollar range so it is quite affordable hopefully to most the price of one or two months of cable would pay for it forever for free

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
duh, good news!!!!
lol

more of a brainwashing technique

entertainment for sheeple!!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
something for free is usually a good thing
i guess it might be brainwashing tv at least you dont have to pay for it like you have been

With factory software the following receivers should work.
Ariza, AZBox, Captive Works, Conaxsat, Coolsat, Drake, Dreambox, Fortec, GEOSat Pro, Icon, I-Link, K-Box, Neosat, NFusion, Pansat or clone, Silverbullet, Sonicview, Sonysat, Viewsat, XTC or any FCC approved FTA receiver

new topics

top topics

join