It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles 2009 - 2010 Spins *New Videos*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Who? What? Why?!

Some say man made maybe HAARP or Scalar energy, some say ET, and some say the Earth (Gaia) herself produces these wonderful geometrically perfect crop circles...

This years season is only days away - what will it bring?

No one claims to make these crop circles - and those that do never show how they can...

Electromagnetic fields, right angled stems that seem to have been heated from the inside out (much like a microwave), and peculiar growing patterns of the crops effected - some stay year round even after the harvest imprinted like a tattoo...

One theory is the Earth produces these vibrations that appear in specific areas that lay along 'energetic grid lines' that the Earth naturally has...

Another is these are messages from our cosmic brothers and sisters, just to say "Hi! We're here!" - or to actually help balance the Earth with positive energies that replenish a lot of what we take of her...

One thing is for sure - no one has ever been caught in the process of making one - no one has come forward and claimed making the 'real' crop circles, and no one can explain exactly why they are made in the first place...

So sit back, relax and enjoy these two videos - the first is in chronological order of the real crop circles that appeared, and the other is crop circle spins (one to bend zee mind a little - and even help expand your conscience)..

Pioneered by webbot's Cliff High, Igor and George Ure - a fantastic perspective of spinning crop circles to see intriguing patterns unfold. It is a psychedelic assault on your visual senses. Does spinning these crop circles at certain speeds or revolutions reveal anything? I see merkabahs appear from the least unlikely formations. The motion of some make them seemingly come to life - and change over and over.

I have included all crop circles as well as Cliff High's software "Swirlies 0.3" for you all to enjoy - is this one way of unlocking one interpretation of these mysterious, and unexplained formations? You be the judge.

Download all images & Swirlies 0.3 here:
thepiratebay.org...

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Thanks for the thread. I'm one of those people who checks the crop circle reports religiously and I find it mind boggling that there isn't more interest by the press.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

No one claims to make these crop circles - and those that do never show how they can...

No one?

circlemakers.org...

One thing is for sure - no one has ever been caught in the process of making one - no one has come forward and claimed making the 'real' crop circles, and no one can explain exactly why they are made in the first place...

Very presumptuous of you to claim this as fact.

I refer you to the above as well as these links:

A 29-year-old Wiltshire man last night became what is believed to be the first person in Britain to be accused of the novel crime of raiding a field and creating patterns out of flattened wheat.

Matthew Williams, of Bishops Cannings, near Devizes, was arrested after photographs allegedly showing him working with another man were sent anonymously to detectives.

He will appear before Devizes magistrates on Monday charged with causing criminal damage to an unspecified area of pasture near Marlborough in July this year.

The case threatens to blow the lid on what has long been believed to be the prime cause of crop circles well-equipped and highly adept hoaxers.

My group, Circlemakers, now describe what we do as art practice but at first it was just curiosity.

When in 1991 Doug Bower and Dave Chorley admitted that they had been making circles for the past 13 years, interest plummeted.

We wanted to crank it up again by making formations so huge and so complex that people would once again start asking the question: 'Is it possible that these things are manmade?'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

No one?

No one worth mentioning

Can you find an example from 2009 -2010 especially a full video of them - and not some half baked one plank down - two planks down - then - edit - bam - FINISHED!
ESPECIALLY those dodgy opportunists you have linked!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Yes, yes...there is no way humans could make such things. They are too stupid and not creative enough, lol.

Crop circles are a blight on Ufology. I have not spoken to a single thinking person who thinks these are anything other than fun, man-made forms of art or advertising.

Crop circles should be lumped into the same absurd things as Billy Meier or cattle mutilations.

But I will go on record as saying I enjoy the designs and the effort involved in making these. Kinda like the Asian face changing dance....easily explainable, but the community that produces it remains tight lipped. I guess they are aliens or something, lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Fake or real, theres no denying that crop circles always look amazing. I personaly beleive that the majority of them are hoaxes, but then theres those that defy convention.

The ones that display all the classic signs of a genuine crop circle. A lot of them look like symbols of the chakras. A lot of them look like ancient symbols. I beleive of the ones that are real. Theres a profound message there somewhere.

Cool videos anyway. Thanks for posting them mate.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I just wish that when people make Videos they want me to watch they stop with the techno-blow out my speakers-music.

Why can't you people just put up the video, and if your going to use music, make it something soothing and easy to listen too.

End of Line......

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dometheus

lol in the case of some backround music i agree with you. I think it adds to the experience if its dont properly. I hate it when people put death metal or something like that.

At the end of the day though, just turn the volume down.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Great Video, thanks...S&F

Stop the video at 6:22, owl head? haha The 4th Kind Springs to mind =]

MrWebby666

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well i have seen a DVD about crop circles etc.. [Crop Circles: Quest for Truth]and for me some are FAKE there is no doubt in my mind but like comments and info on other forums /sites etc.. there are those that can not be explained.
Below is a video with something strange around a crop circle please also notice the Tractor in the picture at 1min 33second now on the full version it stated that the tractor well farmer in the tractor stopped and watched the orb this was clarified in the dvd not in this clip sorry. Any thoughts would be great.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Who? What? Why?!

Some say man made maybe HAARP or Scalar energy, some say ET, and some say the Earth (Gaia) herself produces these wonderful geometrically perfect crop circles...

Where? When? How? Huh??

Some say they're made with boards and rope, but some don't want to listen.

No one claims to make them, but some do?

Lots of people have been charged for damaging crops. Some were even charged after publicly admitting it.

Nice try at creating a bunch of lies, but you know there are people out there that create crop circles, admit to it, and show how it is done.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/498ff54db960.jpg[/atsimg]

Beautiful videos Zeitgeist, great job.

Are we going to witness another stunning 2009 style CC-tsunami in 2010?

Just imagine ET would decide to have a sabbatical year..

It would definitely be a powerful statement
both to CC-deniers and the UK Crop Circus Connector.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59020b009902.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Yes, yes...there is no way humans could make such things. They are too stupid and not creative enough, lol.

Crop circles are a blight on Ufology. I have not spoken to a single thinking person who thinks these are anything other than fun, man-made forms of art or advertising.

i never said humans are not responsible for some crop circles in the past - there are some prime examples of man made crop circles - the firefox logo crop circle is a brilliant example of this.

However,

You can't deny their existence - they are there, so that is proof they exist!

Now the proof of the ones made last year in the video I made, and you say they are man made - can you prove this fact? You can either prove it, or you can speculate (as you are) without proof.

As such a seasoned skeptic we all know you are, why then are you taking these dodgy opportunists word for it eh?

Kind of a double standard you're setting there

[edit on 22-3-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The simple fact that we know humans have made them (and made many complex ones), not to mention they typically appear in the same area, and a UFO has never been seen making one, well.. walks like a duck, etc.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
The simple fact that we know humans have made them (and made many complex ones), not to mention they typically appear in the same area, and a UFO has never been seen making one, well.. walks like a duck, etc.

So you are saying these are ALL man made? - Got any proof of that?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sol12

Thanks Sol

Yes it is very interesting the professional debunkers of crop circles can offer next to NO PROOF of the "real" Crop Circles actually being made - they say they can - but I am here to say no they have not. Quite the contrary - they have actually produced people that claim to make them - yet, once again show no evidence of them actually making a full detailed "real" Crop Circle.

They also believe "anyone" that claims to have made them as their proof?!
Absurd assumptions - it shows debunkers have little to offer - because they say "they KNOW" who made them - but they don't. They know as much as anyone else - not much at all.

I never said I know who made them, not once - I stated they are there/here - and they cannot be explained by anyone. period. The height of arrogance is being displayed by your favorite neighborhood debunkers - who once again bring NOTHING new apart from their small boxed in minds that think they know something we don't.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Who? What? Why?!

Who: Humans..

What: Art..

Why: So they can make a stupid video of them and post them on forums. For entertainment, and for religious like beliefs, and mainly for profit, and website hits, DVD sales, tour sales, conference ticket sales, book sales....

Every single crop circle in your videos has tool marks left behind by human tools. Every single one of them can be proven to be man made.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I forgot to add... don't you think it is even the slightest bit suspicious that almost all the crop circles in that video are from Wiltshire?

This is because the main crop circle business, and crop circle makers live near Wiltshire...

You have to be very blind to not notice such a simple clue.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sol12
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59020b009902.jpg[/atsimg]

I remember when this one was made.. it took 3 stages across multiple days for HUMANS to make it.

People actually believe "aliens" made it. I find it hilarious. Yeah sure, "aliens" came back multiple days in a row to finish working on the same crop circle, and nobody bothered to set up a camera to catch them making it... oh I wonder why?!?

NOT... I don't wonder why they didn't set up cameras.. because THEY ARE IN ON IT.

Yup, that crop circle was made next to the white horse which is ALWAYS hosting crop circles in the same exact place... always... yet no video of any aliens doing it....

This thread was good:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Just want to say that if aliens did make this I am quite sure it would not take them the same amount of time as humans. That is pretty much your point correct? That aliens wouldn't have come down in a couple consecutive days, because that's how humans had to do it? If aliens made this it probably took them 5 minutes. And this field you are talking about that always has crop circles? You do realize that is a Ufology research center that tries to contact them right? Would kind of make sense if it were true that they would make them there...

Even though I don't generally believe in crop circles, some of them, including this one specifically, and a few of the 3D ones, definitely seem real to me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join