It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Imminent?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

False Flag Imminent?

www.infowars.com

Infowars received the following forwarded email. It is dated Friday, March 19, 2010:

Just learned that there’s a Navy-wide exercise this coming Mon. Mar. 22 and Tues. Mar. 23 during which, as currently planned, U.S. bases/ commands will be at ‘Charlie’ (C) security level on Monday and then at DELTA (D) security level on Tuesday, March 23. To the best of my knowledge, the last time we were at ‘Delta’ was the day of 9/11, then reduced not too long after 9/11 to ‘Charlie’. My understanding is that the base security levels correspond to DEFCON levels, and that Delta is very high.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
That right its infowars and yes its someone writing in about what they are seeing. Now that we have that out of the way you can spare us all belaboring those facts.

I don't care what you choose to believe and I am not suggesting I believe it, but I know that in my 5 years of service overseas I personally was never involved in a DELTA Exercise status. Even our NATO TAC EVALS were only CHARLIE and those were enough of an imposition in and of themselves. When the SCUDS were flying for the first time our base in Germany only went into CHARLIE and that was real world.

Look I'm not going to dwell on the exercises taking place on 9/11 we all know. But consider this. The prior day Donald Rumsfeld announced that 2.3 trillion was missing from the Pentagon budget and conveniently as if on cue we get the deaths of 3000 of our fellow countrymen to take our minds off of it.

Well we all know what happened yesterday and we know how deep a nerve it strikes with many (the reasons are inconsequential). How convenient it would be to redirect everyones attention and energy on whatever may or may not be coming our way.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I'm just wondering why we should believe another so called "False Falg Imminent" warning?

There have been so many, what makes this one different? Is it because they're training again and the circumstances look the same or what?

Seems every other week the're another False Flag going to happen.

Oh well, My bet is nothing will happen so there's nothing to worry about, "Again".

Infowars is starting to to look like MisInfoWars..

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

When the SCUDS were flying for the first time our base in Germany only went into CHARLIE and that was real world.

Given that Germany and Iraq are over 3000 kilometers apart, and max range of the Scud-B used by Saddams force is 300 kilometers, there was probably no need to step your base upto a warfighting security level in a friendly country.

CT

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
If terror goes live, Alex would be: "I told you so, I predicted, I know it all"
If it's just the exercise, he would be like: "I prevented that, I saved you, I knew they were trying to do this, but I watch them, I know them..."

One way or another, this guy wins....

For just 14.99$ a month, even YOU can know the truth....

But then again, tonight would be a good thing to keep one eye opened while asleep....

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WWJFKD

Well we all know what happened yesterday and we know how deep a nerve it strikes with many (the reasons are inconsequential). How convenient it would be to redirect everyones attention and energy on whatever may or may not be coming our way.

What happened yesterday then ????

Not a one liner

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I think he meant health care bill....
I might be wrong, though...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

I'm sorry - Yes I did mean Health care

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
So does this "false flag" thing mean that because there is a hullabaloo about the health care bill right now that everyone will be focused on this isuue while something more nefarious and unseen will actually be taking place while attention is diverted?

Hmmm.....Passover is in a few days. Will the invisible hand be coming for "the firstborn"? Maybe that's why we have the GPS blood painted on our doors.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Is there another source for this? Honestly, it's just going to turn into a thread about how full of crap Alex Jones is. You would have better luck with another source.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

actually i am sick to death of people screaming " potential false flag attack " at EVERY event , however insignificant

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Then don't open the thread. Problem solved!

[edit on 22-3-2010 by antonia]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This from info wars..

According to the Washington Post, the Pentagon went to an Alpha security and defense alert once news of the WTC attack was reported, and after their building was hit, they went to a Charlie level of security.

This is a scale from A-Alpha to B-Beta, C-Charlie, D-Delta. See John Judge, Kean and failure on 9/11. It should be noted that the U.S. Navy has an Anti-Terrorism Training Exercise scheduled for March 22 – 26. “Inside information is that the below exercise will go to security level ‘Delta’ on Tuesday, March 23, reportedly the first such instance since 9/11,” a second forwarded email from the same person explains. “Exercise Solid Curtain/Citadel Shield 2010 is a single, large, Navy-wide integrated exercise designed to enhance the training and readiness of Navy security personnel to respond to threats that may happen in the real world, but is not in response to any specific threat.

Loud noises may be heard and members of the surrounding community may experience changes in traffic flow. Gate access may be slowed due to Random Anti-terrorism Measures being in effect.

As a part of the exercise, Force Protection Conditions may be elevated, and communications channels may be interrupted.” “The nationwide exercise is the largest Anti-terrorism/Force Protection (AT/FP) exercise in the country,” Navy Compass reported on Friday. “It is designed to enhance the training and readiness of Naval Security Force personnel to respond to threats to installations and units, leveraging all processes security forces would implement in the event of an actual emergency.”

Sounds like way too big an opperation for there to be no reason for it...

On your marks... Get Set.........

my ear is to the ground...

All the best,

Korg.

S&F

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It's from Webster Tarpley. I'm not sure how's he's discredited but I'm sure it will come up. He is Ivy League for sure, but maybe that's why he's so knowledgeable. I checked his website and the story is not up yet.

He called Obama as our next President in early '08.

So I would pay attention and ignore the infowars part if it bothers you.

Here's a link to Hair Rense's coverage.
rense.com...

Nothing happened last year during FEMA's NLE of late july. Maybe b/c we were all over it. Who knows... It's going to be held in HI, Guam and the continental US. Be wary, but not anxious.

Just to be super conspiratorial, remember Barry's gaffe during his interview on fox about the earthquake in Hawaii.
Although I thought orginally he was talking about Haiti, but when I heard it, I didn't know what to think. He's from Hawaii supposeofly, so you think he'd get it right.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me at all that another false flag is on the horizon. After all, the military big wigs are notorious for killing their own to start conflict elsewhere. How many civilians and soldiers do you think they will kill this time?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Once again, the evil-doers have cunningly hidden their scheme by issuing a press release. It's an exercise. They've announced it in advance. They may have rated it DELTA because they're going to be redirecting civilian traffic or closing an airport. What kind of "false flag" event can take place when it's clearly the US military conducting an open a pre-announced exercise?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Greetings...
Going to give this a flag and star as regardless of its source (info wars/ Alex jones who i am extremely not fond of personally) and regardless of there being many threads claiming FF possibilities, because i think it should still be taken into consideration by people..i am not saying anyone should just believe it and drop everything to run to their shelter areas, but this one, for some reason, strikes me a bit more than others have.. it seems far too convenient given the recent events (ie: passing of the health care bill thats got many people all riled up)..not to mention the huge anti-war feelings that are constantly growing, even among people who dont follow such aspects of the world that ATS here covers..they might feel a reminder is needed to regain some control at least. I don't know, no one does until something happens.. but any possible FF operations shouldnt be taken too lightly.. imo only of course.
-stay safe

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Alex Jones predicted 911 in july 2001

Alex Jones had Lone Gunmen star Dean Haglund on the show discussing the Lone Gunmen pilot that had a airliner almost colliding with world trade center as a false-flag attack. The pilot was aired april 2001.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Just a thought, could this be the start of the false flag i wonder, sounds like Vietnam in a way, i hope not.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen as always I appreciate the comments and different points of view which is indicative of the ATS I have come to love.

You can go through my past posts and you will see that I do report on the loose tip whenever it comes my way if I can tie some reasonable pattern to it. I try to be very careful and not offer it as the Gospel truth. I do believe that some things have taken place because of our apathy and I do believe that technologically we have the power to disrupt if not stop things from happening again. (Call me a hopeless optimist if you will). I understand the whole - even a broken clock is right twice a day. I hope I am never right about any of these happenings. I seek no recognition for ever getting one of these right (please do not misunderstand my motivation)

For some of you, you know the drill (Infowars - someone said) Move along nothing to see here. To the others of you who don't mind the imposition of taking a quick look around your surroundings this one was for you.

For some you may eventually start ignoring my threads all together and the Mods will continue to move them out of Breaking news to General Conspiracies. To the rest of you, as always I appreciate your support and assistance as we deny complacency.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join