It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is prancing into the flame with that grin on his face.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I think he truly doesn't even know.
He doesn't have a clue he is such a pie in the sky hippy dippy idealist.
He is walking right into it.
This is going to be quite a sensational event.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Our President is a figurehead. You are making a serious mistake to put any blame on him and use him as a scapegoat. One person cannot be responsible for the fruition of evil which has been snowballing for a hundred years.

Our President deserves the respect of his office.

Look deeper to find who is trying to put him in the spotlight to take the fall. President Obama does not deserve this. Let's not make the mistake of scapegoating. He is as much a victim in his role as we are in ours.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The bill requires his signature.

He is the one in the spotlight.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire
The bill requires his signature.

He is the one in the spotlight.

I don't think it will get that far that fast. There is a lot of washing and ironing still to do. It could go back and forth a few more times. In the meantime, we should ask more questions and scrutinize these "insurance" companies.

Do you think there has ever been insurance agents who have been told to conviently "loose paperwork" so the company would not have to pay out? ..... uh huh.

I think if people start focusing on the insurance companies and their dirty secrets that a lot of filth is gonna wash out. How about we start with the secret life insurance policies, you know the ones they call the "dead peasant" policies? Lets talk about conflict of interests and profit margins.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I just wish he wasn't such a liar about things like transparency.

I just wish he cared about the constitution a bit more.

But it isn't ALL his fault, not even most of it.
This sounds to me more like Hillary's plan. I guess that was part of the tradeoff they made at that secret Bilderberg meeting. IE: Ok - The people like you better - we could squash you, or you can be president, but THIS is the agenda we want - you WILL see HILLARY's plan put in place....we want everyone paying, and we want it to be MANDATORY.

JMO.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
God Bless Him, good for America. It's about time we spend trillions taking care of people instead spending trillions to kill women and babies in Iraq.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I dont see how the government can afford $100 billion a year for health care when the country is in a recession right now

New Health Care Bill will cost about $100 billion a year. This is about the yearly cost of the Iraq War.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
I am betting that it doesn't get that far. We need to tear apart the insurance companies and expose their frauds.

Do you think there are agents who have been told to conviently "loose paperwork" so the company would not have to pay out? ..... uh huh.

I think if people start focusing on the insurance companies and their dirty secrets that so much filth is gonna wash out that this idea of paying them for health care will never see the light of day.

I never understood why so many hold up the private health care insurance industry as a beacon of America. They are one of the most sleaziest and corrupt groups out there. They are a blight on this country, not a sign of freedom and capitalism at it's best.

I have yet to meet anyone who had a serious illness praise private health insurance. On the other hand, I know many retired military that will praise tricare.

top topics

join