It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars Says False Flag Possible In Next 48 Hours

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I will once again NOT hold my breath and once again, with a 99% probability, still continue on with my life in 49 hours as I have for the past few years. They also stated that a nuke was to be set off in Chicago in like 2007 or so. And on and on and on. Many predictions of a false flag attack with not a single one happening.

Now eventually they may get lucky with enough predictions and pull one off. That's why I said 99%.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
5:30pm GMT March 23rd 2010.. nothing happened as usual.
InfoWars to me is bunk, the REAL informers go to the mass media and do it for FREE.

Mass media attention=interviews,videos,pictures which means if he or she is assassinated there is the proof needed to know it was true.. look at Rik Clay spoke of 2012 and the links to Zion in London and he dies one day after his interview..

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I was listening to Alex Jones today, and just couldn't take him anymore. He yells into his microphone, cuts of callers (especially when they start going crazy), and is generally rude to the people who are supporting him. Happy to say I've never purchased anything from him.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
NO FALSE FLAG< NO FALSE FLAG!
think for a minute or 2, ask a servicemenber. this is a yealry excerise. they tell the publice near bases because of traffic problems. jones is a ninny and he coulnd predict the sun rising. the 4 letter f word he talks about them using he uses it on you. once again no false flag ignor this silly stuff

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

There was no major homeland security organisation prior the creation of the DHS. It was a variety of different organisations, mostly a string of government departments. Collectively, the term "homeland security" was not used.

And judging by his posting style, and lack of geographical knowledge of countries names, I very much doubt he even worked for those involved in National Security either.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It is official info wars has declared war on accurate information. Can we move this to the hoax board now?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Beyond the prerequisite back pain I get from sitting in Class Piano, everything is looking pretty good. No terror, no nuclear blasts, no fallout, heck no heartburn.

Let's just make it some sort of rule to never post articles from Inforwars and just cut off this sort of squabbling before it begins.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by antonia]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The fact that Alex Jones hasn't met "an unfortunate end" doesn't do much for his credibility. I firmly believe that the gov't has ulterior motives in half the things that it does and we're spiralling towards an Orwellian police state. However, the simple fact is that with systems like Tempest, the government could have read and deleted this post in a matter of minuites and then killed the OP. Don't you think that if the gov't was planning a false flag attack in 48 hours that the posting would have had pretty much all of the keywords to attract their attention? I'm just being a skeptic though

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Almost had a serious read of this article until I realised Alex Jones was involved. The guys probably promoting one of his books or more likely an open letter to Benjy Netanyoohoo asking for his attacks on Aliens in the East Jerusalem area being stopped in favor of attacks on Pleideans in the West Bank.... probably penned by oh... i dont know... Dan Castellanetta. EARTH SHATTERING STUFF!

The guys a sensationalist twit.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Alex Jones thinks it's a false flag attack when he wakes up in the morning and can't find matching socks.

Or worst. When his alphabet-cereal spells out "9-11 was an inside job".

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
and thats a no.... less he meant 48 days.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Travel Warning On Iran......

news.smh.com.au...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Well. . .facts are facts! We live under a 29 year Bush Sr. White House (under the Vatican). Knowing Bush's history (Search "Bush Nazi Family Connections") we should expect events that parallel Nazi history (like 9/11). This may be why there are rumors about "lists" and FEMA Death Camps. For me, the Bible ( B.I.B.L.E.) =
Best Instructions Before Leaving Earth
The most deceiving conspiracy? Rev. 13:18 (Greek Diaglott) You will find that the #666 is the name "Jesus Christ" and this name also contains a cross (X as in Xmas)! The Nazi Swastika is only another cross even though it is crooked! The Name of the Father is Yahweh ~ and Yahshua is His Son. Believe and be sealed and saved ~ Rev. 14:1 Shalom to all who love Them, Israel, and the Jewish people! Yahshua is coming soon! HalleluYah!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Folks....

What "if" the obvious OUTRAGE We'll express when every thinking person comes to the conclusion about the truth behind this, what if THAT itself is the false flag that WE ourselves create, letting THEM sit back because they didn't do it this time?!!

Then they come in and 'restore order' and the public is 'thanking' them for quelling the riots, protests which threaten YOUR safety! It falls in line, since we HAVE been all branded the terrorists for speaking out against this corrupt government.

I hope I am wrong, but this...this could be their out...their way to get what they want and we'd actually be responsible for giving it to them!!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

As always it's a Hoax, I don't know how many people thought about this but what if AJ is a govt. agent and his only purpose is to spread these kinds of rediculuos HOAXES!! (Remember the cigerette man in X-Files)

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I hate commenting on these things after the 'deadline' has come and gone, because that somehow seems to devalue the doubt, but I have to say....

Those of you who said stuff like, "Wow, this could be it" and so forth - are you really so paranoid that this claim actually seemed plausible to you?

I mean, come on. I would think that eventually you'd reach the point where you say, "Hmmm.... dozens of claims like this or worse every year, and nothing happens - no black unmarked helicopters on the horizon, no being shipped off to a 'FEMA death camp,' no UN invasions or martial law or President Current Occupant's Name Here making himself Dictator For Life.... Maybe it is all just a load of crap, like those people who give me funny looks keep trying to tell me as they eye the exits."

Just saying...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64

Travel Warning On Iran......

What's this? Iran's a dangerous place for Americans? When did this happen? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you....

After all, they've been so friendly to us for the past, what, 30 years?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

The false flag attacked happened.... you didn't hear about it...??

Its called the Healthcare Bill. That is an attack on the American people.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
It would surely be perfect to blame it on ``racist republicans militias white supremacists who oppose health care reform because they hate the poors`` wouldn't it?

"racist republicans militias" only exist in the minds of those who need an enemy to blame all their problems on.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well,... another uber bla bla bla..
I don't understand the purpose of starting a thread like this.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join