It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars Says False Flag Possible In Next 48 Hours

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The only thing I cant decide about Jones is: Is he taking advantage of Luke Rudkowski's sincere ambition to seek the truth, or does Rudkowski know that Jones is B.S. and just uses him as a resource to spread info on a larger scale?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Its fiiiiine, its fiiiine...

The False Flag due to come will be stopped by the galactic federation of light due to come.
Blossom Goodchild and Osama Bin Ladin will come out and heal the world, then give ET disclosure while exposing Hillary Clinton as a reptilian wizard.

and if this doesn't happen, Emerald will quit ATS! you can take that to the bank.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Greetings...
Going to give this a flag and star as regardless of its source (info wars/ Alex jones who i am extremely not fond of personally) and regardless of there being many threads claiming FF possibilities, because i think it should still be taken into consideration by people..i am not saying anyone should just believe it and drop everything to run to their shelter areas, but this one, for some reason, strikes me a bit more than others have.. it seems far too convenient given the recent events (ie: passing of the health care bill thats got many people all riled up)..not to mention the huge anti-war feelings that are constantly growing, even among people who dont follow such aspects of the world that ATS here covers..they might feel a reminder is needed to regain some control at least. I don't know, no one does until something happens.. but any possible FF operations shouldnt be taken too lightly.. imo only of course.
-stay safe

edited: checked times on the same topic of thread and this one came first though it didnt show on the page first.. so nevermind lol

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Full_Vision]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

come on man, you dont have to clown him. I used to listen to Jones and get all worked up too, until I realized what a waste of time it was to get on the Alex Jones carousel, only to go 'round and 'round and never get anything accomplished. You know Jones is a flunky, I know he's a flunky, but let the kid feel it out and decide for himself. Thats the "purpose" of ATS, right?
By the way, if Hillary Clinton (among others) unzips her skin and lets us know she is a reptilian, I would have to say I'd be more suprised if she was human. Seriously.
* additionally, I think Pelosi's "human suit" is about due for service. It's practically revealing her true form.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by 12.13.2012]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Full_Vision

Yea, I kinda have to agree with you on that point- despite the fact that jones is full of crap, this is straight out of the Telegraphs' "blackjack" series, and the frustration-meter is at the top in the past few months. If there was ever a time that tptb would wanna break out the FF, now would seem like the strategically best designated time. I guess we'll see..But tell me, honestly, are you leaning towards believing it more because you are in UK? I can see how I would pay high attention to detail if I were facing the possibility of being evaporated, so I can see where you're coming from on that note.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This is kind of off-topic (but not really), but has anyone ever looked at the wiki page for "sept.11th attacks"? It's like a summary of the offical report, with absolutely NO margin for any other data that could be useful in knowing the truth. Is that how wiki works?? I thought ppl could edit it as a collective? That is a sad wiki entry. You'd think that "truthers" would at least have the wiki page on lock...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Anyone think maybe this is just an exercise to test the readiness of the base not for a false flag, but let's say maybe possible civil unrest that will be the result of this very unpopular bill??? Maybe they want to make sure they are ready for any possible action just in case civil unrest breaks out in the summer??

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I think the article's last sentence is key ("There is no indication an actual terror event will “go live” on Monday or Tuesday, but considering the above forwarded email and the fact terror events were staged at the same time as terror drills on September 11, 2001, in New York and Washington and on July 7, 2005 in London, we should be attentive over the next 48 or so hours.")

It's not a prediction but a warning since many "attacks" occurred while drills for the exact scenarios were being held. Nobody needs to freak out about this or call it a failed prediction if nothing happens.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Breaking News (Just Came Out 1 Hour Ago):

It is feared that terrorists could transport an improvised nuclear device up the Thames and detonate it in the heart of London. Bristol, Liverpool Newcastle, Glasgow and Belfast are also thought to be vulnerable.

Lord West, the Security Minister, also raised the possibility of terrorists using small craft to enter ports and launch an attack similar to that in Mumbai in 2008, when more than 150 people were killed.

The Government is so concerned about the threat that it is setting up a command centre to track suspicious boats.

Nuclear terror risk to Britain from Al-Qaeda

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Breaking News (Just Came Out):

U.S. intelligence: Al Qaeda may target ships off Yemen

A U.S. official told CNN that the warning was issued due to information that al Qaeda individuals in Yemen were attempting to acquire a small boat and launch an attack on a commercial vessel.

Military and commercial maritime traffic sailing off the coast of Yemen are being warned by U.S. intelligence they may be targeted by al Qaeda. The U.S. Navy's Office of Naval Intelligence has posted a warning to mariners and military ships that "information suggests that al-Qaeda remains interested in maritime attacks."

The U.S. Navy urges all vessels in the region to "operate at a heightened state of readiness, maintain strict 24-hour visual and radar watches, and regularly report their position, course and speed" to maritime authorities in the region.

Don't be surprised if they magically find a link to Iran.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

They are not called DEFCON levels and haven't been for a good while now.
They are called FPCON which stands for Force Protection Condition

FPCON NORMAL describes a situation of no current terrorist activity. The only security forces needed are enough to stop the everyday criminal, similar to civilian police forces.

FPCON ALPHA- small and general terrorist activity that is not predictable. However, agencies will inform personnel that there is a possible threat and standard security procedure review is conducted.

FPCON BRAVO- more predictable terrorist threat. Security measures taken by agency personnel may affect the activities of local law enforcement and the general public.

FPCON CHARLIE -an instance occurs or when intelligence reports that there is terrorist activity imminent on specific facilities or personnel.

FPCON DELTA - a terrorist attack is taking place or has just occurred. On specific facilities or personnel.

These are the definitions of them and we do exercises where we change the FPCON level all the time. Every base has an ORI (operation readiness inspection) every four years, well atleast in the Air Force. And bases constantly are evaluated on security measures all the time called an ORE (operation readiness exercise) Now in the Air Force we don't do Air Force wide ones but they are base wide. But seeing how the navy really is focused on ships and the sea im sure it is just to practice defending against an imaginary threats coming to try and take over our country by sea and air. This is nothing to be all paranoid over to be "looked into"

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.13.2012
reply to post by SaturnFX

come on man, you dont have to clown him. I used to listen to Jones and get all worked up too,

Your right. Actually I have no problem with Emerald...hell, I made more than a couple kneejerk claims in my time before I learned calm is best.

But..

Usually a bit of razzing thickens the skin of people whom are easily influenced and makes them a bit more rational when approaching scary claims and connections. Most of the world is actually thin skinned and easy to frighten when young.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I am in the Navy and am currently on a naval base typing on an NMCI computer, and there is no Threatcon going on today or this week.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
hey at least he is trying to predict something before it happens instead of all these people saying they knew these "false flags" were going to happen after the fact...there is nothing more annoying than that...give this guy some credit for at least trying to look for problems before they happen...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PPGrocks

its an exercise, the military has them all the time... But yea he did a good job

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
reply to post by drats

Tomorrow is my birthday...
Does that make me the devil?

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Ventessa]

Tomorrow is also my birthday, I am the devil too.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So we're invading Yemen I suppose?

We've repeated the Guatemala event multiple times.

We've repeated the Mossadeq (PM of Iran in the 50's) event (CIA forced media to say that he had 99% of votes to make him seem illegitimate) in Ahmadinijad's Iran where Ahmadinijad also had 99% of the votes.

Yemen will be the new Bay of Tonkin situation if this does happen.

[edit on 3/22/2010 by die_another_day]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by belial259

I bet that this is it. False flag no way but they think the American people might be up to something and to tell you the truth who knows some idiots might actually do something. Voting is the best way to fix our problems and I will stick to that until they try and take my guns or rip up the constitution.

Yeah the healtcare bill is a GREAT example of how well the voting system works.
I think my signature is very appropriate for a reply to this statement...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PPGrocks
hey at least he is trying to predict something before it happens instead of all these people saying they knew these "false flags" were going to happen after the fact...there is nothing more annoying than that...give this guy some credit for at least trying to look for problems before they happen...

Very well...then let me help you out here.

YOUR GOING TO DIE TOMORROW!!!

now, look at that every day...eventually I will be right.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Alex Jones thinks it's a false flag attack when he wakes up in the morning and can't find matching socks.

I'm not trying to stick up for AJ, I'm really not, but he has been right on. Look up the vid where he predicts 911, He had the evidence and laid it down. At the time I don't think anyone would have believed him, but then it happened, practically exactly how he said it would. Yea Yea he also predicted Y2k and many others that never actually occurred. Maybe he has actually stopped some of these from happening. This has already drawn a lot of attention, if they decide not to pull it off because of all the attention you will all say he was wrong.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join