It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars Says False Flag Possible In Next 48 Hours

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaiinguy12

Its so simple! How cant anyone see this coming?!?! Tomorrow is the 23rd...2x3=6...666! but then you gotta add the 3 for march 6+3=9! What does 9 mean you ask? well 9 in the bible stands for Judgement!Sounds scary right?I would be scared because 2010-9=2001..THE YEAR OF 911 ZOMG! You can google it its all there

3/23

2x3 does equal 6.. but then you gotta add the 3.. well how about 3 6's or 666

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.13.2012

I sure wish everyone would stop thinking and go back to sleep, I just want to tune out matters of importance and go back to things that I really care about. Like CNN's CONSTANT coverage of Tiger Woods' genitals.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I just cant see how al queda could make a nuke without anyone knowing, the us and uk spend billions on gathering intel.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Posting stories derived from Jones sources is a waste of time. The only thing that will be argued is Jones.

But, you know the sad part here. Let's say Jones does peg something. What does it matter? No one takes him seriously either way. That's why I said it doesn't matter if he finds the master plan and airs it. The so-called elite would go with it because hardly anyone takes Jones seriously. It's his own fault in many ways but, I generally look past the persona. He's either right or wrong. What I think of his personality doesn't matter.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by antonia]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If one was to take place, I promise you, you wouldn't be hearing about it, especially on infowars

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Let me begin by saying one thing that is KINDA off-topic. I'm dirt-broke right now and can't get my car fixed. (Front right head-light is busted up plus I need a new fender and additional body-work because some guy in his truck smashed into me while I was at work and the dude didn't have insurance).

Having said this--I'm betting all my gas-money that I'll be able to get my car fixed before the next false-flag terror-attack. Infowars.com is beginning to sound like a talking parrot with down syndrome. Because they've been saying this same BS over and over again.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Marked One

That is what they want you to think, stop being a sheep person and open your eyes. For just 19.95 you too can be a freethinker when you buy my documentary packed full of EVERYTHING THEY do not want YOU TO KNOW.
because we all know any real freethinker and revolutionary would listen to and believe everything alex jones says without question.
infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net...

[edit on 22-3-2010 by zaiger]

link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
I just cant see how al queda could make a nuke without anyone knowing, the us and uk spend billions on gathering intel.

Yea they do. They spend billions gathering intel about it's citizens.

link   
reply to post by drats

Tomorrow is my birthday...
Does that make me the devil?

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Ventessa]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

That depends. Is your name Ann Coulter?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

No, that just makes you a person who is dragged into this bullcrap like the rest of us. Happy Birthday tho!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by Marked One

That is what they want you to think, stop being a sheep person and open your eyes. For just 19.95 you too can be a freethinker when you buy my documentary packed full of EVERYTHING THEY do not want YOU TO KNOW.
because we all know any real freethinker and revolutionary would listen to and believe everything alex jones says without question.
infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net...

[edit on 22-3-2010 by zaiger]

No thank you. I'm saving my $20 for gas.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Everyone please forget about Jones. He is to freedom what Judge Judy is to the legal system- nothing.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Son of Will...nope, not even close

12.13.2012....Thanks!

BTW..I don't really believe Alex Jones is right about this one.
I don't think anything bad is going to happen tomorrow.
All my fireworks are LEGAL!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Haydn need sleep, ats hurt Haydn Brain. Haydn be back tommorow to sit and go hmmmm all day

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
didnt u guys read the MAY be

or COULD be ?

its not a FACT ... its just a possibility ... and if they did a false falg, with websites like jones saying before the thing happen, it would be a lot of weird for them to make everybody believe ... I mean, coincidence ? hahaa so I doubt anything will happen, since jones posted all over his website ... even if it were to

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Step back for a moment and look at the big picture. if you look at all the non-main stream press, they are all basically saying the same thing. Every trends forcaster, every culture watcher, they all say basically the same thing. That is, we are screwed, and the SHTF very soon. If that many different people can agree on that many trends, it seems like a lock for something bad to happen soon.

National events, world events, local events, they all are at a fever pitch. if the current policy of our beloved leaders holds true, that is, 'never let a good crisis go to waste", we are definitely headed for a train wreck very soon.

here's the logic sequence. When ever a disaster of any kind happens, whether false flag or real, the sheeple of the US beg foer government help. if the economy tanks big time, and it will sooner or later, millions of Americans will scream for more control over those bad capitalists that made this economic disaster happen. The real culprits are the Fed, and all their puppets. Americans will be begging for help from the people whio caused the problems in the first place. The elites know this, and will use it to their advantage.

Right now, all we can do is watch all this misery play out. You will soon witness the total disapearance of the middle class. The governemnt, and all their tax collectors are soon going to issue the all time mother of beat downs. Say goodbye to your wallets, as they will be taking a trip never to return. The real sad thing is, millions of sheeple keep asking the government to control them more, and make all this go away. it's not going to go away. We are in a free fall now, and haven't hit bottom yet. just give it a while.

Soon, there will be a collective, gigantic--WTF, spoken by millions, saying what have we done? it's already too late.

There is plenty of blame to spread around, and this isn't a Democratic, or a republican problem. It's the end of the USA as we know it problem . You wanted change, and the puppetmasters have given it to you.
Just remember this, when you wake up tommorrow, it will be worse than today. Next comes immigration reform, and whatever other issue that hasn't been taken over by the government . They're just getting started.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Jones' whole career is based on possibility. If tptb want to do something, they are sure as hel not going to be derailed by Alex Jones. Take, for instance, Bilderberg Group meetings. Jones goes to 'em. Makes a dvd about yelling into his bull(crap)horn. Then, the things they plan and discuss come to fruition. Jones has ZERO effect on that. So either he is holding back the "truth movement" due to his ineffectiveness, or he is tptb's little mouthpiece. Either which way, he is NOT "preventing" flase flag attacks at every turn. If you buy into Jones' nonsense, you are giving him way too much credit.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mrpotatohead

THANK YOU! This guy knows what he is talking about, people! It is a simple process: create a problem/ offer a solution/ come to the rescue. We are so hand fed on b.s. that the honest truth is, we wouldnt know what to do if we WERE calling the shots. The agenda is working...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

And if nothing happens, then what?

They just pick another number until somebody hits the Nail. WOW, a prediction came true.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join